of     1   

lancelot08
#185387974Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

Uniforms are one of the biggest parts of C&G, it's how you can tell the other team is one of the top-notch groups. I know, I know. Roblox as a company hasn't cared about C&G since the clan games fiasco. Clans have gotten the bad end of the deal with the price floor was put into effect, unforms were hard to obtain then. Now it's going to be near-impossible because Roblox co. has put no effort into trying to solve problems, they are puking out more things they need to fix instead of fixing things that've been broken since they were released. Anyways, say bye to dev-ex, clothing groups, clans and guilds, trade currency trading, etc. This is something that will happen, if you've been around long enough, Roblox has never gone back on anything. As ridiculous as this one is, they will remove the tix.
chatowillwin
#185388031Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

Yup. i am done with roblox if this is real and not a joke. #code print( ~~[[CHECK OUT NOOBION]]~~ http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2687134
electricpretzel0
#185388169Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:44 PM GMT

Tbh, I'm done too. If we all leave ROBLOX. THEY WILL FALL. Then they'll have NO choice but to make the community happy by fixing this. So let's boycott this TRASH!
MemeKittenUS
#185388183Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:45 PM GMT

Let me just say this. You probably did not read the actual blog post, like most people complaining about Tix being removed. 1) Basically everything that costs Tix, is going to be free, and tons of new things are going to be introduced to the market that are free. 2) Tons of new ways of gathering Robux are going to be added, making Roblox more of a community, instead of a grind. Really, stop complaining. Embrace the new.
lancelot08
#185388656Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:49 PM GMT

Kannivalismos
#185388956Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:52 PM GMT

ROBLOX gave you ground-fund payouts to fix the issue with uniforms. You can now give your users the cash to buy the uniforms. You can also auto-give them a uniform in-game. How about you guys get together as a community and make a script that you insert into each popular C&G group places that auto-uniforms people? Solve problems, don't complain about them.
lancelot08
#185389961Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:03 PM GMT

Because there are too many groups for that? At the very least tshirts you bought for 20 tix were a temporary uniform, which you saved for the full next. The C&G community constantly has new clans, new uniforms, having everyone get a scripted uniform for them ingame isn't easy, and is more tedious than roblox giving temporary uniforms. I don't know your experience in scripting, keeping a database for ONE game takes knowledge and time. How would you expect a script to keep a database of every clans uniforms, not to mention clans have multiple uniforms, there may be low rank uniforms, high rank uniforms, sometimes the leader even has his own uniform. It's all identification. Clans raid each other, it's what they do. How do you expect every single clan out there to clothe the raiders?
Kannivalismos
#185390459Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:09 PM GMT

"Because there are too many groups for that?" Crowd-source it. Have someone who has a website host for all this have a game or something that you can go into, provide your group link, and your uniform links, and have it uploaded, and added to the script weekly or something. Use a require() so the script doesn't actually need to be updated in every game for it to continue to work, just the actual model. "At the very least tshirts you bought for 20 tix were a temporary uniform, which you saved for the full next." Again, payouts, or scripts. "The C&G community constantly has new clans, new uniforms, having everyone get a scripted uniform for them ingame isn't easy, and is more tedious than roblox giving temporary uniforms." Refer to prior argument. "I don't know your experience in scripting, keeping a database for ONE game takes knowledge and time. How would you expect a script to keep a database of every clans uniforms, not to mention clans have multiple uniforms, there may be low rank uniforms, high rank uniforms, sometimes the leader even has his own uniform. It's all identification." Add on to that database a per-rank system, rather than per-group. Provide the group ID, group roleset number, and the shirt ID and pants ID. All the server has to do is run a simple check, make sure the person is the owner of the group associated, and it'd be updated. "Clans raid each other, it's what they do. How do you expect every single clan out there to clothe the raiders?" refer to prior statements. If you guys care about your community so much, I'm sure you could pull this together.
blingo83
#185390995Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:15 PM GMT

Do you think Roblox cares about killing communities? They literally removed multiple forums last year that had thriving communities. They don't care. In fact, I bet they'd be happy to see C&G go considering the trouble it has caused.

of     1