of     1   

Paracosm
#185411693Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:46 PM GMT

An asterisk means there is a note about it on the bottom. Now that ROBLOX removed the daily login, there has to be a simple way to get some decent stuff without having to spend time trying to get it. As much as ROBLOX doesn't want to make an incentive for users to "check in", it's those little rewards that keep players playing. They want to save up. They want to buy that hat, or gear, or package. However, that's obviously being done away with, and it's pointless to oppose it. So, I think there should be a way to "win" a daily prize. You know those claw machines you see in stores and stuff and you can win prizes? ROBLOX can do that, but virtually. We can call it the RoClaw. With the RoClaw, you have the probability of getting cool items (or not so cool, opinions). This RoClaw will contain hats, gears, packages, robux, or other things that users would want. Here's the catch: most items will be temporary. For example, you get the Koala Beanie from the RoClaw, and you have it for 3 days. After 3 days, it's removed from your inventory*. This will allow users to experience hats they've never had for a certain period of time. This will also encourage users to possibly buy some robux, BC, or complete challenges that ROBLOX will set up to buy that hat they wore. Other things that could be added are gears and body packages. You get to be a zombie for 3 days! Maybe even a Knight of Redcliff wielding an RC tank! XD Last, certain amounts of robux (10 robux, 100 robux, 1000 robux, etc.)** can be added. If users land on, say, 100 robux, they win 100 robux and can spend in on that hat they wore for 3 days! Another thing that could be added are rare permanent items. Hats, gears, packages, etc. can be given out temporarily (1 day, 3 days, 1 week, etc.). Rare items can be given permanently. For example, hats that are taken off sale because they can only be bought via tix can be put in (like the Traffic Cone hat). ROBLOX can even go so far as to put in BC as a prize, which would be highly unlikely to obtain***. This is just a basic foundation. Any other details can be discussed below between users/admin (or an admin can contact me via PM for any inquiries). Suggestions? Questions? =================================================== *NOTE: It is ROBLOX's decision about how long users will get the item. They can make some items 3 days, or 1 day, or even a week, or they can make all items 3 days. **NOTE: It is ROBLOX's decision about how much Robux they want to implement, if any. I used powers of ten for simplicity. They might only put in 10 robux as a reward, if wanted. ***NOTE: The duration of the BC can be chosen by ROBLOX (3 days, a week, a month, etc.), if implemented. vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
Privox
#185411863Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:48 PM GMT

Support! I was told to post that
Zerkius
#185411985Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:49 PM GMT

Support. Signed by, XxCombatEliTexX2: Leader of TGI: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2595745
Paracosm
#185412502Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

Also, ROBLOX can choose what the probability of winning each item will be (5% chance to win a permanent item, 10% chance to win robux, 15% chance to win a cool item for 3 days, 30% to win a cool item for 1 day, 60% chance to win an average item for 3 days, 90% chance to win an average item for 1 day)****. ****NOTE: ROBLOX can choose the chance of winning items. vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
fur911
#185412990Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:58 PM GMT

This has my support but this could also be exploitable VIA. alts. Lets say your main has BC, and you try on alts to win robux. Sure it's unlikely, but one of the main points in removing tix was because of how easy it was to obtain with alts, making it useless*. If an alt were to win X robux, they could then buy an item from the main account, thus making the same scenario with tix. *Quote from the blog post; "There is another benefit to removing tickets, and that is it removes the incentive to create alt accounts. We don’t believe it makes sense to provide a currency bonus to having multiple accounts, as this drives behavior that is not at the core of ROBLOX."
Paracosm
#185413267Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:01 AM GMT

Yes, but it goes from getting 10 tix just for logging in to having a 10% chance to win robux (a premium currency). There might be people who still try to go on alts and win, but again, it's unlikely. I wouldn't take the time to do that, tbh. vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
godmartinmullen
#185413337Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:02 AM GMT

Or, or...Or...! I have an idea..! How about...It just doesn't happen? I see some people making ideas where they can still get prizes and what-not, but that defeats the purpose of why they're removing login rewards at all. One of their reasons for that is because of bots (Bad reason, I know). If bots can be used for an excuse there, it can also be used for an excuse here. My opinion? It just shouldn't happen period.
Paracosm
#185413679Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:05 AM GMT

And like every system, it's not perfect. You can just reduce it. I believe this reduces that to a certain extent. Also, they might not always win robux. They'll win temporary hats on their alt more often than not. @godmartinmullen Login rewards drive users to come back because users want to win. Giving an easy win like this (albeit temporary), it still has users coming so they can win something special. How will one be able to bot the RoClaw, if you can only do it once per day? vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
Paracosm
#185413816Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:07 AM GMT

Also, to use the RoClaw, there can be a button on the homepage (or the left column under Shop or something), which opens up a small claw machine looking thing. You click "Play" or whatever and it dispenses you something. :D vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
godmartinmullen
#185414079Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:10 AM GMT

"Login rewards drive users to come back because users want to win. Giving an easy win like this (albeit temporary), it still has users coming so they can win something special. How will one be able to bot the RoClaw, if you can only do it once per day?" How does ROBLOX think people are botting the daily Tix if you only get them once per day? I don't know, ask them. They're the ones that came up with this reason, I'm just saying they're not going to add something like this because they can still bring that excuse here (And yes, I am purposely calling it an excuse, because that's just what it is; Just an excuse to try and get people to buy R$ and BC).
Paracosm
#185414460Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:14 AM GMT

I don't think you read my post at all... vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
godmartinmullen
#185414795Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:17 AM GMT

I did, and it can easily be rebutted with ROBLOX's own excuse. Any reason you can bring to the plate as to why this is better than the daily rewards is also viable for Tix. ROBLOX for some reason still thinks bots can abuse Tix, and thus by extention they think the same with this idea, and any other idea that simulates login rewards.
Paracosm
#185415667Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:27 AM GMT

ROBLOX doesn't think you can bot tix. They said people farm tix by creating alternate accounts and sending that money to their main. This, however, is different because it's a once-a-day occurrence that you can't bot (or farm and transfer, technically) because you click a button and it gives you something temporary. The only thing that you could win on an alt and transfer to your main is robux, and winning robux on the RoClaw can be made unlikely to win. Other items are temporary (1 day, 3 days, etc.), other than winning the rare permanent hat, which won't be a limited thus not allowing you to transfer it. vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
godmartinmullen
#185416379Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:34 AM GMT

"ROBLOX doesn't think you can bot tix. They said people farm tix by creating alternate accounts and sending that money to their main." *makes a bunch of alts to try and get R$, sends R$ to main* See what I mean? "This, however, is different because it's a once-a-day occurrence that you can't bot (or farm and transfer, technically) because you click a button and it gives you something temporary." Tix is also a once-a-day occurrence. You said yourself that it won't always be temporary. All I'd need to do is keep spamming it with alts until I get something I actually want, then pass it over to my main. "The only thing that you could win on an alt and transfer to your main is robux, and winning robux on the RoClaw can be made unlikely to win. Other items are temporary (1 day, 3 days, etc.), other than winning the rare permanent hat, which won't be a limited thus not allowing you to transfer it." See my second point.
Paracosm
#185416538Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:36 AM GMT

All the stuff you get would be temporary and not possible to transfer over... What do you not comprehend?? Literally the only thing you would be able to transfer over is if you win the robux, which would be very unlikely to get and thus a waste of time to try and make a bunch of alts just to get 10 robux. vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
godmartinmullen
#185417457Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:46 AM GMT

"All the stuff you get would be temporary and not possible to transfer over... What do you not comprehend??" *Ahem* "Literally the only thing you would be able to transfer over is if you win the robux, which would be very unlikely to get and thus a waste of time to try and make a bunch of alts just to get 10 robux." That's what I'm saying. I would keep spamming alts with it, get 10 R$, then transfer it over. *duh* To get 10 R$ now you still need a crap ton of alts but, according to ROBLOX, people still do it to the extent where they want to abolish login rewards as a whole.
Paracosm
#185417711Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:49 AM GMT

Um, the reason people did spam a ton of alts is because you got 10 tix a day. Now, you won't get ten tix a day. You have the slight chance of getting 10 robux a day. If you're going to waste time making thousands of alts just to get 10 robux and transfer it to your main (which you will only get 7 because fee, also you'll need to buy BC to make a shirt), then you're petty and should re-evaluate your life. Like I said, no system is perfect, but this one is close to it. vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
godmartinmullen
#185418110Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

"Um, the reason people did spam a ton of alts is because you got 10 tix a day. Now, you won't get ten tix a day. You have the slight chance of getting 10 robux a day." Which is still a pretty high chance, all things considered, and is more than 10 Tix. "If you're going to waste time making thousands of alts just to get 10 robux and transfer it to your main (which you will only get 7 because fee, also you'll need to buy BC to make a shirt), then you're petty and should re-evaluate your life." I'm not the one who's making these points, it's ROBLOX. Don't know why you want to attack me for it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Paracosm
#185418231Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:56 AM GMT

You don't have a high chance of winning 10 Robux though... vicky or go icky | Inev Squad
godmartinmullen
#185420583Wednesday, March 16, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

"10% chance to win robux" That's a high chance. On average, that means you'd get that R$ every 10 alts created.
Paracosm
#185431506Wednesday, March 16, 2016 3:47 AM GMT

Which is why I made a note saying that they can change that percentage to something else, or not even include robux at all. vicky or go icky | Inev Squad

of     1