of     1   

disguisedzygon456
#185576417Friday, March 18, 2016 2:09 PM GMT

I'm strongly against this myself because I think that it gives big developers more power and limits small users who play for fun and don't want to pay for online games (which is completely their - and my - choice). I don't feel like ROBLOX wants to "incentivize" me to pay for ROBLOX. I feel like I'm being forced to buy it. But that's not the point. Because even if I lose all my Tickets and I'm just left with 10 Robux, what I already bought and free things everybody owns for the rest of my time on ROBLOX, this won't affect any of the actual gameplay. One day after Tickets are gone, you'll all be playing ROBLOX games like normal, going on the forums like normal, and so on. Because in the end, Tickets and the Catalog in general are only a very small part of what ROBLOX actually holds in, and for me, after the update it'll be nothing. To me, ROBLOX isn't an economy. To me, it's just a game. And even if I feel forced to take part in the economy in order to please people who do play ROBLOX for cash because of updates like these, I won't change my opinion on this. so lets all play games of big developers to "incentivize" roblox to make robux obc only lololol just kidding
OurBritannia
#185576934Friday, March 18, 2016 2:28 PM GMT

@OP It isn't just that ROBLOX is an economy and stuff. People don't want to lose their individuality. They want to express themselves via their clothing options. (っ⊙ₒ⊙)っ King Siggy the Fourth ⊂(⊙ₒ⊙⊂)
PolariaQ
#185582365Friday, March 18, 2016 5:00 PM GMT

@Reply to OP. So the Stylist prize is supposed to encourage users to show otherwise ?

of     1