of     1   

ThatLimited
#185702929Sunday, March 20, 2016 11:45 AM GMT

Hi, ThatLimited here! I'm the new owner of CS! 1. Why the group was given to me 2. Plans 3. Important Information 4. End 1. Why the group was given to me So on 3/19/2016, 2Hex decided he would give CS over to someone else as he didn't have time for it as he was working on The Button Challenge, he tweeted out that he was looking for someone to take over it, I stepped in and he said yes, hence why I have the group now. 2. Plans I have big plans for the future of CS, I already have someone working on adding to the HQ, I have plans to regain the activity the group was once at and I ensure you that together, we will get back to that stage. 3. Important Information Now, some people have been worried about the ownership change for some reason, I can assure you there is nothing to be worried about, I won't do anything different to what 2Hex done, I'm just here to build the group back up to it's full potential. Some people have also been asking about their desks at the HQ, I have decided that we will keep the desks and I will clear any inactive people's desks so there is room for more. 4. End I promise you that this isn't the end of CS. I will do everything I can to regain activeness the group was once previously at. I will also have a new set of Moderators/Co-owners to help me run the group. Applications will open soon. Thank you for taking your time and reading this. I hope you now understand my goal of what I want CS to become! "Imagination is the key to creativity" - Creative Studios -ThatLimited - Owner of CS!
xstar1234
#185703002Sunday, March 20, 2016 11:50 AM GMT

Seems like the group is going to be active again http://www.roblox.com/I-LOLERIS-item?id=1143116
MisterDestructo
#185805843Monday, March 21, 2016 11:05 PM GMT

Yayyyy the group is going to be active again! :D ~MisterDestructo/xXDaggersXx
Kole_fbx
#186246938Monday, March 28, 2016 3:48 PM GMT

one question how would we know who is inactive?

of     1