of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

jjblox26
#185799575Monday, March 21, 2016 9:39 PM GMT

tix is just a excuse for NBC not getting builders club, as you can see, many people use tix just to earn robux without paying REAL money, and No "ROBLACKS IS SO GREEADY" is not the answer on why their doing it. think about it. the main perk for buying BC is daily robux, but why do that when you can just get robux for free! "with tickets!" and yes, as a NBC myself, i understand why roblox is doing this if people don't pay for robux, roblox is barley going to have enough money to keep the game servers alive, and eventually, their going to shut down In 2013 the trade currency was 10 tix to 1 robuck, but then in 2015, it was changed to 20 tix to 1 robuck wanna know why? because people where abusing the trade currency system instead of buying robux and BC
MegaFusionX
#185800385Monday, March 21, 2016 9:50 PM GMT

finally
RenderErrorV3
#185802318Monday, March 21, 2016 10:15 PM GMT

Trade currency is not THAT powerfull...
alexjoshzack2
#185802549Monday, March 21, 2016 10:18 PM GMT

I think they are going to have to lower the prices of hats
Golden_General
#185803217Monday, March 21, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

"tix is just a excuse for NBC not getting builders club, as you can see, many people use tix just to earn robux without paying REAL money, and No "ROBLACKS IS SO GREEADY" is not the answer on why their doing it." I do not think that Roblox is greedy. "think about it. the main perk for buying BC is daily robux, but why do that when you can just get robux for free! "with tickets!"" Lol "and yes, as a NBC myself, i understand why roblox is doing this if people don't pay for robux, roblox is barley going to have enough money to keep the game servers alive, and eventually, their going to shut down" Learn how to spell, and many people still buy Robux, and BC. So, your argument is invalid. "In 2013 the trade currency was 10 tix to 1 robuck, but then in 2015, it was changed to 20 tix to 1 robuck" Wow, if I put you on a scale of dumbness, it would be 1 million out of 10. It has been 20 for 1 since the introduction of the Price Floors, the most hated Decision of Roblox since BC Games. "wanna know why? because people where abusing the trade currency system instead of buying robux and BC" That is not the reason. All of your points are invalid. And MegaFusionX/Rodash32, please read this counter-argument, and you will know why Removing TIX is wrong.
DreamInspired
#185804058Monday, March 21, 2016 10:38 PM GMT

So then take away the daily rewards alone? If this was really the case, then why do you have to take away all of it, making it impossible for nbc to earn currency and forcing them to spend money or live with an ugly char. Roblox is greedy for doing this, because if they weren't they would have only taken out the trade currency, but they would have : - Given NBC and BC the right to earn tix for place visits - Given the right for BC and NBC to sell products and earn currency So that they can AT LEAST have the ability to earn currency without having to pay for it. Plus you don't earn THAT much from the daily currency to make a big enough profit considering you can't sell shirts for that low and nbc can't sell anything at all.
Golden_General
#185804193Monday, March 21, 2016 10:40 PM GMT

@dream "Roblox is greedy" -facepalm- They are obviously NOT
jjblox26
#185804547Monday, March 21, 2016 10:45 PM GMT

@parsokteck their not changing their minds, so quit being a baby and learn to deal with it
LordBalor
#185805399Monday, March 21, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

This is actually very true. All the servers made by people cost ROBLOX money. And the tix system does put that cost at a higher rate due to less income.
Golden_General
#185805466Monday, March 21, 2016 10:59 PM GMT

@jj I am just countering your arguments, does not mean that they will change it in response of missive outrage, but it worked multiple times.
Golden_General
#185805505Monday, March 21, 2016 11:00 PM GMT

*massive
LightYagamiTheKira
#185806185Monday, March 21, 2016 11:10 PM GMT

Get BC Problem solved E_E
DreamInspired
#185812433Tuesday, March 22, 2016 12:46 AM GMT

Yes they are. They are either greedy or they don't know how to solve problems correctly.
OurBritannia
#185812967Tuesday, March 22, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

NBC BUYING CHART 10 days = 100 tix = 1 clothing item BC BUYING CHART 10 days = 2100 tix = 21 clothing items Tix barely had an effect on not buying robux, as you can see. (っ⊙ₒ⊙)っ King Siggy the Fourth ⊂(⊙ₒ⊙⊂)
raj1966
#185813401Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

I agree, tix is just an excuse for not buying robux. If you noobs had the knowledge of what it takes to run a site with millions and millions of users, you'd understand. But most of you are too young to understand. Anyways, think of the GOOD SIDE. They've already given you all these cheap hats and such. Now they're starting to give out FREE hats and packages. C'mon guys, think about it..
OurBritannia
#185814150Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:11 AM GMT

@raj Oh boy... free hats in exchange for taking away our individuality. Take that crap off. It looks ugly. Every hat that is made free will be considered a "noob" hat. (っ⊙ₒ⊙)っ King Siggy the Fourth ⊂(⊙ₒ⊙⊂)
Alciphron
#185815526Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:31 AM GMT

Roblox makes millions of dollars, from trackers ads bc and everything else. They have a small staff, therefore, they can afford, JUST FINE, to give us a virtual currency which is free.
Alciphron
#185815649Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:33 AM GMT

"I agree, tix is just an excuse for not buying robux. If you noobs had the knowledge of what it takes to run a site with millions and millions of users, you'd understand. But most of you are too young to understand. Anyways, think of the GOOD SIDE. They've already given you all these cheap hats and such. Now they're starting to give out FREE hats and packages. C'mon guys, think about it.." Most of the cheap hats are ugly and make older members cringe. Same thing with packages. You just called everyone noobs, yet the defintion of noob is new, and I see plently of old(er) members. Tix is a very small amount, 2 days is equal to about 1.5 ROBUX, not very much.
jjblox26
#185880041Wednesday, March 23, 2016 2:06 AM GMT

you guys proved me wrong, guess ill just hope for this thread to die.
bigbadke12
#185880447Wednesday, March 23, 2016 2:14 AM GMT

Roblox said in the blog they aren't hurting for money, and they're making profit. So your "if people don't pay for robux, roblox is barely going to have enough money to keep the game servers alive, and eventually, they're going to shut down" argument is completely pointless. "In 2013 the trade currency was 10 tix to 1 robuck, but then in 2015, it was changed to 20 tix to 1 robuck wanna know why? because people where abusing the trade currency system instead of buying robux and BC" So, based on your argument the people who got tix from place visits, and used the trade currency were abusing it. Yup makes a whole lot of sense. "think about it. the main perk for buying BC is daily robux, but why do that when you can just get robux for free! "with tickets!" It takes about 2 days for someone to get 20 tix which is around the amount you need for 1 robux. Yup, I'm sure going to wait 80 days for 40 robux which barely buys that much..your argument is again completely pointless.
Superdestructo09
#185881895Wednesday, March 23, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

"tix is just a excuse for NBC not getting builders club, as you can see, many people use tix just to earn robux without paying REAL money, and No "ROBLACKS IS SO GREEADY" is not the answer on why their doing it. think about it. the main perk for buying BC is daily robux, but why do that when you can just get robux for free! "with tickets!" and yes, as a NBC myself, i understand why roblox is doing this" Wrong. TIX is the reason everyone looks different. It's the reason developers earn as much as they do, and the reason every now and again a new developer will come into the limelight. It's what allows clans to distribute uniforms so they can distinguish each other on the battlefield, and it's the reason Kestrel and other clothing companies flourish. Take TIX away, what do you have? Nothing. If the admins' current plan goes through, the entire system will become a false advertisement. Instead of being "free to play", ROBLOX will slowly become "free to PAY". Developers, who have been slowly prodded to implement microtransactions will flood their games with them because that's the only way they'll be able to make any money. You'll most likely never see another new developer again because they can't advertise because they have no money. Clans will be in disarray, clothing companies will outright DISINTEGRATE and players will be indistinguishable from one another because they all have the same items BECAUSE they can't buy any NEW items BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO DISPOSABLE INCOME. But please, continue with your ignorant, outright inconsiderate opinion. "if people don't pay for robux, roblox is barley going to have enough money to keep the game servers alive, and eventually, their going to shut down" From the blog: "Q: Is ROBLOX in financial trouble? We are profitable and will be hiring 40+ additional employees in 2016, 100% supported by our profits." Also, might I link my response to this excuse that's being brought up ONCE AGAIN: http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=185430105 "In 2013 the trade currency was 10 tix to 1 robuck, but then in 2015, it was changed to 20 tix to 1 robuck. wanna know why? because people where abusing the trade currency system instead of buying robux and BC" The Trade Currency is a quasi-realistic economy bases solely on supply and demand, not directly controlled by the admins at all. They can INFLUENCE it, and that's what they've been doing for several years now, which is the REASON TIX are useless and being removed. If they didn't want TIX to be "abused" then why give out free currency in the first place? They shouldn't have removed it. They should have FIXED it. They should have made TIX more valuable by perhaps providing TIX prices on all the items ROBLOX churns out on a daily basis. They should have not EVER implemented the price floors and they should have let a free market be a free market.
Mvgnifico
#185883222Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:10 AM GMT

They should have taken into consideration, for those who can't get BC or buy robux, TIX is the main source of income. Posting in S&I is useless. The only true user-to-mod response system is in the DevForums.
Alexander8743
#185885180Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:52 AM GMT

Oh, Im sorry to inturrupt, but I Thought ROBLOX Was a "free game"
Texify
#185885315Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:55 AM GMT

Uh...good point...
800imawesome
#185889812Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:16 AM GMT

"tix is just a excuse for NBC not getting builders club, as you can see, many people use tix just to earn robux without paying REAL money, and No "ROBLACKS IS SO GREEADY" is not the answer on why their doing it." No, tix was a currency that allowed non-paying users to fully experience the features of the site, including the catalog, ads, etc. After all, IT'S FREEEEEEEEE. "think about it. the main perk for buying BC is daily robux, but why do that when you can just get robux for free! "with tickets!"" Because the rate of r$ is more than 15x that of an NBC. Besides, the whole "main perk" part is completely subjective. My favorite part was being able to create my own groups. "and yes, as a NBC myself, i understand why roblox is doing this" Irrelevant. "if people don't pay for robux, roblox is barley going to have enough money to keep the game servers alive, and eventually, their going to shut down" It's not like Roblox was in desperate need of money. They're paying for the servers pretty comfortably. "In 2013 the trade currency was 10 tix to 1 robuck, but then in 2015, it was changed to 20 tix to 1 robuck" Yes, which is another reason that your previous arguments are completely useless. "wanna know why? because people where abusing the trade currency system instead of buying robux and BC" No, that's not why.

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right