of     1   

CIcizen47
#185825339Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:19 AM GMT

ODST RULEBOOK: I: All ODST Units will show Maturity, Grammar At all times. II: All ODST Units Must Show Respect to all UNSC Personell, and will Address All HRs by Sir, Ma'am. III: All Units will be held responsible to being Active, Being inactive for two weeks or more Will get the Helljumper Removed from ODST. IV:ODST Units will be held responsible to Be ready for any situation at any given time, and will be ready to Evacuate the FA and other VIPs if needed.( If no KOH are Available.) V: ODST Units will be Trained Each week 1-2 times a week to ensure that there will be no mistakes in the Program, If an ODST is found to lack the skill To be An ODST he/She will be removed. VI:All Units will Wear Basic Armor until notified by either the Fleet Admiral himself, Another HR, Or the ODST Commander Himself; Any ODST Found to be in the Incorrect Armor will be punished, and if occurs on more than two Occasions That ODST will be Removed. VII: ODST Units will have "Terms" (Speak in team chat only time), That will be active at Times, Terms may be lifter at the appropriate times. VIII: Loadouts for the ODST are the M7, M7S, SOCOM, MA5B, M6G, DMR, SRS, W/AV. VIIII: All ODST Units Will Address The ODST CO as Commander, or Sir. X: All ODST have Two chances after the Second Chance you will be suspended from service as an ODST. XI:All ODST Will Drop if needed (When and If we get pods) Depending on the Situation. XII:All ODST personnel Will Not Fire Upon Any UNSC personnel at all Regardless of the Situation, unless a member is put on KOS. End OF ODST RULEBOOK:
Trudo
#185827163Tuesday, March 22, 2016 5:03 AM GMT

This does not belong here. It belongs at >>http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=32
CIcizen47
#185867063Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

Well we are making a Halo Roleplay aswell so I thought it would be suitable.
luckeewolf
#185867144Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:41 PM GMT

if those punks at c&g give you trouble you just let me know
CIcizen47
#185868502Tuesday, March 22, 2016 10:13 PM GMT

Whats C&G May I ask? and Thank you.

of     1