of     1   

ISTEALLIMITEDS123
#185849363Tuesday, March 22, 2016 6:13 PM GMT

I wrote this forum to make the public, the attorney general, and the president aware of why I should be appointed as the New Chief of USCP. BACKSTORY Before anyone of you start saying 'this guy is a noob' or start hating on me.I been in NUSA for 10 months.I been in all the Major Agencies of NUSA.I have plenty of experience as a HR in an agency and even as a Director/Deputy Director.I was the Deputy Director of FPS last month, I done more work than the previous Director(s).I was re-shaping the image of FPS.Before me FPS never had a Joint training with other agencies.I made us allies with many great agencies such as USMS and others.I exiled the rogue criminals from FPS with the help of SuperiorAgent.Then when Emeraldite came to FPS is went downhill, he invited his friends.He fired me for "acting immature"(mis-spellings).I apologize to anyone who I have mad rage in NUSA and Roblox. RCL PROGRAM Currently I think the RCL program in USCP is great but we just need more member for our team.RCL will help USCP develop skills which SF uses during combat.RCL would change the image of USCP.If I become the Director I will put SiIentLie in charge of RCL. RULES If I become the chief of USCP, I will make a 2 agency rule, in which the agent is more focused in USCP.I will not allow any Director or Deputy Director of any Agency be in USCP. DISCIPLINE Lots of times USCP officers were caught being immature and FAing citizens at DC.I want to stop that, by firing the agent if I hear any kind of bad feedback from the citizens.I will be in a ALT account and will be watching the agents.I will also get a group of people to stalk my officers Activity I will try my best to boost the activity of USCP if I become the USCP.You don't see USCP patrolling LV or DC anymore.I will bring mass reforms giving each and every agent a chance to prove they are loyal and active. Deputy Director My choice for Deputy Director will be either Theophilius or a high ranking officer from USCP, because they have a lot of experience. Thanks for reading this everyone. Please reply with signed or support. If I am not chosen I recommend appointing one of our active and responsible high ranking members.
soviet510
#185873289Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

ya
SuddenRush12G
#185879293Wednesday, March 23, 2016 1:51 AM GMT

support
ThePelicanator
#185919396Wednesday, March 23, 2016 10:43 PM GMT

Signed.

of     1