of     1   

SuddenRush12G
#185872235Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:36 PM GMT

United States Executive Office of the President 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, D.C. DISMISSAL OF DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL – TUE MARCH 22 2016 My fellow Americans, and members of the Justice Department, It is with deep regret that I must make this announcement today, however recent events have forced my hand. As of today, Deputy Attorney General Fauxtillion's employment within the Department of Justice is discontinued. This decision has been made following certain actions by Mr. Fauxtillion which are certainly condemnable. In his capacity as Deputy Attorney General, he has flagrantly disregarded the primary duty of the Department of Justice: the administration of justice. During a recent court case, he entered the courtroom (and note this was during the period of witness questioning) and instructed the prosecutor (Mr. Kindve) to drop the case [without warning]. The prosecutor refused, as the trial was ongoing and he simply could not withdraw from the court at that time; he was later suspended, and subsequently fired by the Justice Department. If Mr. Fauxtillion himself was unwilling to impartially supervise the case, that's one thing, but if he deliberately interferes with a case being prosecuted by the Department of Justice, and threatens the prosecutor involved, that compromises the integrity of the department at large. The Executive Office of the President will not tolerate that. 1. Deputy Attorney General Fauxtillion's employment within the Department of Justice is discontinued, effective immediately; the Attorney General shall name a replacement and shall make such replacement known to the Executive Office of the President before instating the officer. 2. The Attorney General is directed to re-employ Federal Prosecutor Kindve, as soon as may be possible; the President shall not tolerate, nor shall it permit, the removal of prosecutors solely for them doing their job. Mr. Fauxtillion, we thank you for service, however it is the strict belief of the administration that misconduct at any level of government must be punished, and that is what this directive seeks to ensure. SuddenRush12G President, United States of America The White House March 22nd, 2016

of     1