of     1   

Omengta
#185958314Thursday, March 24, 2016 4:31 PM GMT

People who I chose (Top 5) Will be going on to something I have planed. Plus credit for Bloxxa for somethings -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In game age: In game class: Stats: Home-planet in game: Amount of hours you play each day: Amount of hours you play each week: Timezone: Form: Forms unknown: Species: Backstory: Favorite quote: (Optional) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did you join the order, What do you wish to accomplish: Do you have any experience from the past: (Can be from any class, Sith, Gunner, etc. If someone is being rude to someone in the order what what would you do: What would you do if there is a skilled person not currently in the order: If someone is being rude to you what would you do: How long have you been in the order: How many Applications have you sent before this if you had: Why would you want to become my Padawan: How much do you know of the Jedi code: What would you do if someone was making fun of the order: Have you been a sith or gunner before and why: Have you had any leadership skills before (Being in restaurant groups or other stuff like that): How would you get a sith to join the light side: Do you use force (Not the star wars force) To pressure sith: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That is all May the force be with you.
HawkOperator
#187750288Wednesday, April 20, 2016 1:26 PM GMT

1. 19. 2. Single Lightsaber. 3. Attack 50, Defense 70, Force 57. 4. Jakku. 5. Around 6-7 I'm on here for a long time. 6. 30 hours and that's just a estimate. 7. EST. 8. Form 1: shii-cho, form 2 Makashi, Form 3 soresu, Form 4 Ataru, Form 5 Shien, Form six Niman, For 7 Vaapad. 9. I am unsure of any forms I am unaware of. All these forms I was taught and I memorized them and only these seven. 10. Human. 11. My family and I was on Jakku when imperial storm troopers came and raided our home...They destroyed our farm and our house they killed my mother and father.. And they left me thinking I was left to die. And then a Jedi Master came he took me in to the Jedi order and ever sense that I trained and trained until this day. But I made sure my emotions and my love for my parents have been put back. 12. "Do or do Not.. There is no try"-GrandMaster Yoda 13. I wish to put a end to what happened to me and my family I want to restore peace in the galaxy so family's and anyone may rest and feel safe no matter the planet, species or way of life they may feel safe.. 14. I've had many experiences with other Jedi groups and that's it I've never joined any Sith or imperial group. 15. Do nothing and the reason being if he makes you angry emotions come in and anger comes in possibly making you do the wrong thing. 16. For 1 month. That's why I have memorized all the forms. 17. None I tried to find a master on foot without sending a application. 18. The reason being is we can work together and get more done together than we can apart. 19. I know the code. I will repeat it: There is no emotion there is peace. There is no ignorance there is knowledge. There is no passion there is serenity. There is no chaos there is harmony. There is no death there is the force. 20. I would do nothing as it would possibly lead to a argument and then later emotions. 21. I have never and I never will be Jedi is my path and my path only. 22. Yes I have I've been in Police departments and I still am I'm in multiple armed forces groups etc. 23. It depends if he shows light in him and I sense light then of course but I must be careful as this is a sith but most likely no. But I always give a chance I try to do everything the passive way as the end of a lightsaber can only resolve so much. 24. No I don't I try to do everything passive death justs leads to more issue and death leads to emotion. The end of a lightsaber can't solve as much as a Jedi mind can. The end of a lightsaber is the Sith way. We need to learn everything and learn for advance. Gain knowledge instead of killing.
IrritableOnion
#187751406Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:14 PM GMT

wrong forum mate
eziomylan
#187752132Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:41 PM GMT

I think im good enough to: 1:13 2:Single lightsaber 3:everything 57 :) 4:Kamino 5: well first i had all time, but my computer time is decreased by my parents so i think 2 hour per day 6:7 x 2 = 14 hours per week 7: The Netherlands 8:forms? 9:forms? 10: Human 11: i was brought to kamino when i was young, Obi-wan kenobi came and tought me about the force and saw greatness in me, he said i should find a master good enought, You :) 12:??? 13:I want to be a Jedi knight and help the ones that are in danger 14:I have only knew lightsaber, but i understand how the other work 15:depends on what they say, if being really rude i come in action to say something about it 16:I would try ask him if he would join, maybe he does 17:try to ignore it, but when i had enough of it i come in action 18:Not for very long, only like 3 months but i want a master to teach me 19:0 applications 20:I want to be Jedi knight, and i can only reach by having a master. I will do my best to prove im worth it 21:I know the code. Let me repeat: There is no emotion there is peace. There is no ignorance there is knowledge. There is no passion there is serenity. There is no chaos there is harmony. There is no death there is the force. 22:Depends on what they say about it 23:No, i have Always been a Jedi lightsaber user, I use what i am. 24:No,This is the first time im a higher rank in a group 25:I dont know if there is light in someone, but if there is ill try get him on the right path 26:No, im a nice guy even to sith Anwser me if you think im worth it to be your padawan, i hope so May the force be with you.
eziomylan
#187752549Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:56 PM GMT

There were some i did not awnser yet XD 12: The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together. -OObi wan kenobi
Marcus0401
#196507748Friday, August 19, 2016 5:27 AM GMT

Padawan Form. Age: 14 Class: Single Saber Stats: Attack 22 Defence 25 Force 10 Home Planet: Born on Naboo raised on Coru#########Hours played a day: 3-4 Hours played a week: 15 Timezone: Paciffic Form: Form 1 Forms Unknown: I have been taught all the forms needed and have not learned or found any others Species: ###################### Well I was born on Naboo and I was a baby. Until the empire attacked and me and my family had to escape. My family did not make it so I was put on a ship with the queen and headed to Coru##########as raised there by the Jedi in the temple. They found me force sensitive and thats when I knew I would become a Jedi. Quote: "Do or do not, there is no try." I have joined the order as I said in my story I was raised by jedi and I was found force sensitive so I knew It was my destiny to become a jedi. I have no experience from the past. If they were being rude to someone in the order I would take them and ask them some questions. Make sure they are friendly. If there was a skilled person not in the order I would kind of try and see if they could join. if not then I will worn them about the sith. Like I said for the last one, if someone was being rude then i would ask them questions and make sure they are friendly. I have been in the order for quiet a while now. This is my very first application I have ever made. I would like to become your padawan because we could learn about eachother and we can learn new things. We can use teamwork and stick with each other. I know the Jedi code very very well. If someone was making fun of the order then i would ask them and make sure they know what we do for the galaxy. I have never been a sith or gunner ever. I have never fully lead something before but I could learn from you if I get approved to be your padawan. I would make sure they know what their doing and i would sense the light in them. I would make light. Not really no. Never really wanted to. I hope this application gets to you and I hope you can take me in to your ##################### ##### (my star wars name)
joshuarafaeil36
#197254608Sunday, August 28, 2016 9:37 PM GMT

Age: 12 Class: Dual Wield Stats: Level 70 Attack 80 Defense 82 Force 45 Home-planet: Tato########Amount of hours you play each day: 3-5 hours Amount of hours you play each week: 21-35 hours Timezone: EST Form: Jar'Kai (dual wield form) Forms unknown: Everything else Species: Chiss Backstory: I was born on Tato######## brought to the Temple at a young age Favorite quote: Do or do not, there is no try ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did you join the order, What do you wish to accomplish: I joined the Order to help people and I wish to become as great in the Light Side as I can. Do you have any experience from the past: No, I don't. If someone is being rude to someone in the order what what would you do: I would tell a higher rank. What would you do if there is a skilled person not currently in the order: I would invite them in. If someone is being rude to you what would you do: I would tell a higher rank. How long have you been in the order: I have been with the Jedi for two months. How many Applications have you sent before this if you had: I have filled out one other application. Why would you want to become my Padawan: Because I want to learn about the Light Side of the Force and become a Jedi. How much do you know of the Jedi code: There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force. What would you do if someone was making fun of the order: I would tell a higher rank. Have you been a sith or gunner before and why: I have not. Have you had any leadership skills before (Being in restaurant groups or other stuff like that): Not really. I'm not a leader, I'm a follower. How would you get a sith to join the light side: Tell them about how much they kill and how it's wrong. Do you use force (Not the star wars force) To pressure sith: No. I invite them to join the Order. I don't force them.
minijuegos22
#197292892Monday, August 29, 2016 8:44 AM GMT

1.18 2.Single Light Saber 3.Attack:220 Defense:203 Force:222 ########## 5.5-6 Hours ### Hours ##### +1 ######## 9.None 10.Human 11.A sith who betrayed the empire. 12.Do or do not, but do not try. 13.I want to be a good master. 14.Sith 15.I will call a master 16.Ask him to join the Jedi order. 17.Call a master, Again. 18.10 months. 19.6 20.To get more knowledge 21.I know the 64%. 22.Warn him to get kicked by a master. 23.I was a sith, because i thought that would be fun 24.No. 25.Making him see his errors. 26.No.
fardad18
#207136053Saturday, January 14, 2017 12:45 AM GMT

In game age:18 In game class: Double light saber Stats:It got removed Home-planet in game: Naboo Amount of hours you play each week: I play for 3 hours a day Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Form: 1: shii#########m 2 Makashi, Form 3 soresu, Form 4 Ataru, Form 5 Shien, Form six Niman, For 7 Vaapad. Forms unknown: I use all of them Species: human Backstory: I was Ex sith they kicked out my master then i joined the Jedi order this is short version. Favorite quote: Never Give up Why did you join the order, What do you wish to accomplish: i Want to be Jedi knight and help protect the galaxy. Do you have any experience from the past: Yes i was sith apprentice If someone is being rude to someone in the order what what would you do:I would tell him why is he doing it try to solve the problem if i could not stop it i would report it to someone. What would you do if there is a skilled person not currently in the order:I would tell him join group and tell him the rules. If someone is being rude to you what would you do:I would ask him why he doing and i tell him to stop once or twice if he didnt stop i would report him. How long have you been in the order:i was sith for 4 week.and i am in order about 4 days i think. How many Applications have you sent before this if you had: i send one to other master but he was full. Why would you want to become my Padawan: I want to become your padawan because i want to get to Jedi knight and help people from galaxy. How much do you know of the Jedi code: I knew 70% of it. What would you do if someone was making fun of the order: i would tell them why they making fun of the order and tell them to stop if didn't i report it to a higher rank Have you been a sith or gunner before and why: I been sith once because i liked darth vader. Have you had any leadership skills before (Being in restaurant groups or other stuff like that):To be honest i haven't but i am caption of soccer team. How would you get a sith to join the light side: first i ask them why they joined the sith and tell them that Everyone makes mistake and tell him if he did something rong its okay. Do you use force (Not the star wars force) To pressure sith: I dont i dont like bullying people
MLGQUICKNOSCOPER
#208154972Wednesday, January 25, 2017 2:43 AM GMT

Greetings! In game age: 17 In game class: Single saber. Stats: There is no longer stats. Home-planet in game: Jakku. Amount of hours you play each day: 5-8 hours usually. Amount of hours you play each week: 21-25. Time Zone: Eastern Timze Zone. Form: Soresu. Forms Unknown: All the other forms accept Soresu. Species: Human Backstory: My name is Leo Renneghan, I was born on the planet of Jakku. One day on my home-planet of Jakku, The First Order raided Jakku on one dark night. Me and my family were captured, my parents and my little brother. They told me to watch as my father, mother,and brother die in front of my eyes. They killed them one by one and I tried to get up and protect them, but they knocked me back down and I got a scar on my right eye. As I was the last one to be killed,a stranger came to save me and caused a distraction. He told me to run as fast as I could, I saw an opening and ran as fast as I could, as they shot at me I looked back and they killed the man who saved me. I kept running and eventually outran them, I hid until it was morning waiting for The First Order to leave. I mourned the death of my parents and of my little brother, the next day The First Order left the planet of Jakku. As I felt the need for justice of what they did to my family. I joined the Jedi Order, my father wanted me to join the Jedi Order as well. Favorite Quote: "Fear is the path to the dark side...fear leads to anger...anger leads to hate...hate leads to suffering." - Yoda ------------------------------------------------------------------ Why did you join the order, what do you wish to accomplish: I joined the Jedi Order to help bring peace to the galaxy, I wish to accomplish on becoming a great Jedi, strongly grow in the Light Side, becoming one with the force, and hopefully help bring peace. Do you have any experience from the past: I've had past experience of being a Jedi Initiate once and learned from a master. If someone is being rude to someone in the order what would you do: If someone was being rude to someone in the Jedi Order I would try to stop that person, or call a higher rank to control the situation. What would you do if there is a skilled person not currently in the order: I would invite him/her to the Jedi Order and talk to him/her. If someone is being rude to you what would you do: If someone was being rude to me, I would talk to them privately of what is the problem. If that doesn't work, I would call a higher rank to assist in this problem. How long have you been in the order: Well, when I first joined the Jedi Order I stayed for about a good 6 months, but then my master abandoned me, a year later I came back to the Jedi Order, which now I have been in for 2 weeks. How many applications have you sent before this if you had: I have never sent an application before. Why would you want to become my Padawan: I would like to become your Padawan because, you have a great potential in the force and time that I've known you for, I trust in you. Also it would be an honor to have a master like you, you truly are a great Jedi. How much do you know of the Jedi Code: There is no Emotion, there is Peace. There is no Ignorance, there is Knowledge. There is no Passion, there is Serenity. There is no Chaos, there is Harmony. There is no Death, there is the Force. What would you do if someone was making fun of the order: If someone was making fun og the Jedi Order, I would try to politely stop him, or let higher ranks know about this for them to control it. Have you been a sith or gunner before and why: No, I have never been a sith or a gunner, I would never turn into the dark side, I prefer a lightsaber. Have you had any leadership skills before (Being in restuarant groups or other stuff like that): I do have leadership skills outside of Roblox, I am the captain of my Soccer team. How would you get a sith to join the light side: I would bring them out to the side and ask them why are you in the dark side, I would tell them that the dark side is not a path to follow, I would try to bring him/her into the light side, but not force them. Do you use force (Not the Star Wars Force) to pressure sith: No, I wouldn't use force to pressure sith. ------------------------------------------------- This is all, I hope that I can become a Padawan of yours, it would be an honor to become a Padawan of yours. May the Force be with you.
Seannic666
#210264223Tuesday, February 21, 2017 2:01 AM GMT

In game age: 15 In game class: Double saber Stats: Defense; 46 Attack; 73 Force; 39 Home-planet in game: Bespin Amount of hours you play each day: 3 Amount of hours you play each week: 18 Timezone: Mst/Mnt Form: Vaapad Forms unknown: Species: Cathar Backstory: Born on Bespin and went to Coruscant with my family. There was a explosion and my parents died, The Jedi sensed the force within me and took me in to train. Favorite quote: (Optional) “If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from.” ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did you join the order, What do you wish to accomplish: to be a good Jedi and to have fun Do you have any experience from the past: (Can be from any class, Sith, Gunner, etc. left the Jedi order once, but for a month If someone is being rude to someone in the order what what would you do: tell them to stop, and if they don't stop get a HR What would you do if there is a skilled person not currently in the order: ask them to join. If someone is being rude to you what would you do: Tell them to stop, and if they don't get away from them How long have you been in the###der: about a month from my ##turn into the###der How many Applications have you sent before this if you had: none Why would you want to become my Padawan: Because it seems your the one with the least amount of Padawans How much do you know of the Jedi code: a Large amount of it, and I highly doubt anyone knows the true meaning to it. What would you do if someone was making fun of the###der: Tell them to stop making fun of a group of people who###n Have you been a sith or gunner before and why: nope Have you had any leadership skills before (Being in restaurant groups or other stuff like that): I was a Officer in a group called Hydra's Redemption and a OiT in another group called Astric Imperial. How would you get a sith to join the light side: by telling them that the Jedi is much better than the sith becuase of how corrupt they are. (in both group and game) Do you use force (Not the star wars force) To pressure sith: no
MasterKizunamiz
#210909921Tuesday, February 28, 2017 12:14 AM GMT

In game age:29 In game class: Dual Stats: No more stats. Home-planet in game: Kashyyk. Amount of hours you play each day: 5 or 7 Amount of hours you play each week: About 20 Timezone: Eastern Time Zone Form: Makashi and Vaapad. Forms unknown: Shii Cho, Form 4, and Form 5. Species: Cyborg Backstory:I am now 29, and my backstory is that I used to grow up in Kashykk. But, my parents were killed by Sith, so I decided to find a way to join the Jedi. I eventually did, and ended up in Coruscant. Favorite quote: "Do or do not, there is no try." - Grand Master Yoda ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did you join the order, What do you wish to accomplish: I joined to become a sucessful Jedi. And I joined it because the Sith have become too corrupt for me, so I headed the right path. Do you have any experience from the past: (Can be from any class, Sith, Gunner, etc. I have experience has a Sith, sucesfully getting Sith Warrior with practice and hard work. If someone is being rude to someone in the order what what would you do: I'd ask them to spot, and it isn't allowed in the Jedi. If they continue, I'll report to a HR. What would you do if there is a skilled person not currently in the order: I'd try to convince them to join us. If someone is being rude to you what would you do: Ignore them, or report to a HR. How long have you been in the order: 1 week How many Applications have you sent before this if you had: 4 Why would you want to become my Padawan: I'd want to be the strongest Jedi, and maybe one day become a Advanced Class. It'd be a good oppurtunity to be your Padawan. How much do you know of the Jedi code:I know the code. I will repeat it: There is no emotion there is peace. There is no ignorance there is knowledge. There is no passion there is serenity. There is no chaos there is harmony. There is no death there is the force. What would you do if someone was making fun of the order: If it was a Jedi, I'd tell the HRS. If it was a Sith, i'd ignore them. If it was a Rebel, I'd tell a Rebel HR. Have you been a sith or gunner before and why: I've been a sith before, I thought Jedi was corrupt at the time, and I thought the Sith was cool. Have you had any leadership skills before (Being in restaurant groups or other stuff like that): In the TFO, I made it to Captain, trying to host 5 times a week. And hosting patrols. How would you get a sith to join the light side: I'd tell them how good the Jedi is, all the positive stuff, and how the Sith don't.
Wolfy8877
#214266927Thursday, April 13, 2017 10:28 PM GMT

Do you know how i can join this group?
KenritoUmi
#219647024Saturday, June 24, 2017 9:26 PM GMT

RP Name:Keniro Umi In game age:15 In game class:Prodigy Stats: Training at the jedi homeworld Home-planet in game: (Im going for kashyyk for now, may change later Amount of hours you play each day:1-till 7 P.M PST Amount of hours you play each week: 5-??? Timezone: Pacific s(Forgot how to spell this) time(PST) Form:((Not sure on both forums questions)) Forms unknown: Species: Miraluka Backstory: ((Not yet complete, so W.I.P for now)) He was part of a tribe in his home world that kept it's space from every other tibe, and he had a harsh life do to being the main son of the tribe's leader, who has done and was doing shady things before and now, after discovering that he was force sensitive, he went to the jedi to seek a new life so that he may return home one day, strong enough to overthrow his father and set the tribe in a new direction. Favorite quote: (Custom) "I may not be the best in combat, But i'm wiser in information if anything, and I'll use it to mine, and everyone's use." ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did you join the order, What do you wish to accomplish: ((In OC)) "I Join to learn the ways of a calm leader, and One day, I wish to go back to my tribe to set it on a new path...." Do you have any experience from the past: (Can be from any class, Sith, Gunner, etc.): No I haven't hand any past expertise other than an assassin's creed Group, and an RP rescue of one of the high ranking members of the order, with my oc lossing an arm, though I need to get a skin that has an robotic arm.... If someone is being rude to someone in the order what what would you do: I would state that It's impolite that they are being rude, than if that does not work, I'll tell a higher affority about the problem, and than let them handle it. What would you do if there is a skilled person not currently in the order: I'll Request them to join the order, saying than we could use them, is they turn it down,I'll respect it. If someone is being rude to you what would you do: Tell someone else who's a higher rank about it, and let them take care of it, if not, I'll ignore the rude person. How long have you been in the order: about a year i think... How many Applications have you sent before this if you had: About one or two. Why would you want to become my Padawan: To learn in the ways on the jedi from one who most likely has the most or second most experience. How much do you know of the Jedi code: a small amount sadly, not that much of a hardcore SW fan.... What would you do if someone was making fun of the order: again, I'll report it to a higher member. Have you been a sith or gunner before and why: I have not. Have you had any leadership skills before (Being in restaurant groups or other stuff like that): nothing other than self leading in occasions, I can become quite a strategist under pressure. How would you get a sith to join the light side: Politeness with a side of kindness, words can me the most powerful thing in the universe. Do you use force (Not the star wars force) To pressure sith: No I haven't yet....

of     1