of     1   

kikas2002
#186113676Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:11 PM GMT

Hello Rockport, Today I am writing because I am running for HoR. I may be familiar to some of you because I have had some previous experiences with Rockport. As a candidate if I become HoR I will ensure fairness to everyone, and I will make sure every citizen has their rights and say to make Rockport a better place. I will attend the events that I have to if I am online. Here are some of my experiences: ========================================================================================== TRC - MR Captain, never been suspended. HLS - Ex. ERT unit Capitol Staff - 4 times. ========================================================================================== Furthermore the reasons why you should pick me is I am active, loyal and a friendly person, some people just ignore you but if I am able to stop by and say I would. Also I have been in many other city-like groups for example, City Of London as a MET Constable this gave me a good understanding of laws and rules to abide to. Thank you for reading my forum and good day, kikas kikas kikas
martimfixe
#186155884Sunday, March 27, 2016 11:04 AM GMT

Support!###########

of     1