of     1   

AdoniZedek
#186464746Thursday, March 31, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

Hello! New faces are always welcomed into our soccer club. Here are a few simple things that can hopefully provide help and get you started. This is the group for all soccer fans. If you want to be a fan and come see the games and cheer on your favorite team check the wall for scheduled games. Our coaches and players love it when fans come out and yell and holler when they score that nail biting bike in the final seconds of a 0-0 match. Perhaps you want to be a player? This is easy! Check out the main club group's "Allies". This will be full of teams. All you have to do is PM a coach of a team you want to join and if they are looking for a player they will be sure to reply back. Also in the future we are looking into running tryouts for the different teams. If you are confused by this please PM me. Maybe you are interested in becoming a referee or a coach? to do this please see the links on the wall that are associated with this! Finally you may be qualified to help run the club with me myself. If this interests you please send me a PM! Any questions at all? Pleas PM me. Enjoy your stay in the club and good luck to your teams!

of     1