of     1   

RealityNexus
#186637569Sunday, April 03, 2016 6:48 AM GMT

Anyone can join but it has too be ontopic. I am the only character that is Omnipotent. No one else is allowed to be anywhere close to nigh omnipotence unless permission is given. Rules: 1.Only high level reality warper/Omnipotent user is me the OP! Magic is allowed if you prefer to be a Magic civilization. Magic and powers are also available but Nigh omnipotence/reality warping is only given to users I allow. 2.High level Magic cannot exceed more than Universe busting. High level normal powers have a limit of nebula/solar system busting. Nigh omnipotence/Reality warpers are not allowed to abuse or randomly destroy the Universe. 3.If Universe gets destroyed, everyone that isn't nigh omnipotent or a reality warper gets reset back to cave man level technology. 4. Roleplay only in the Mainstream Universe. Alternate Universe and Mainstream Universe roleplaying at the same time gets too confusing. 5. No Abusing powers, don't randomly destroy anything galaxy for no reason. 6. Technology can advance up to Multi-Universe Creating/Destroying. 7. High Level Technology/Magic can kill a reality warper/Nigh omnipotent but only if both sides are realistic and agree. If reason is valid enough, reality warper can be killed without his agreement 8. Everyone starts at Tier 8 in technology and medieval level magic and super human level powers. Technology tree: Tier 8: Primitive/Cave Man Tier 7: Pre-Industrial Age Tier 6: Industrial Age Tier 5: Atomic Age Tier 4: Space Age Tier 3:Space Faring Tier 2: Interstellar Tier 1: World Building/Galactic Tier 0:Transcendence/Multi Galactic - Universe level
RealityNexus
#186637641Sunday, April 03, 2016 6:50 AM GMT

First Universe is born via big bang. It has been 3 Billion years since the big bang and the first galaxies are made. Note: First poster's civilization has to be made 5 Billion years since the big bang, hence 2 billion years from now.
Precisonfire23
#186637852Sunday, April 03, 2016 6:56 AM GMT

>first There's only one [actual] universe, to the modern knowledge of space. I'm Jewish and was triggered.
RealityNexus
#186638001Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:00 AM GMT

This is a fictional reality where I, the OP is Omnipotent. Fictional realities can have one infinite Universe like real life or multiple finite but still large universes. This reality uses the infinite multiverse model. Another note: Natural disasters can happen at any moment. If your civilization is advanced enough, you can survive it. For example: a gamma ray burst hits your cave man level civilization. Your civilization is now extinct Space Roleplay is awesome
Precisonfire23
#186638100Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:03 AM GMT

That's pretty cruel. If you suck at life and then all your "progress" is destroyed by a 'gamma burst'. If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
RealityNexus
#186638189Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:06 AM GMT

Cave men races are usually on one or two continents. Plus if your civilization had an colony on the other side of the planet, you can definitely survive. It's unfortunate if your civilization ends tragically but that's life.Like how our Earth will eventually get destroyed by the sun. Space Roleplay is awesome
Precisonfire23
#186638226Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:07 AM GMT

Just like Xenu is real. If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
RealityNexus
#186638286Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:09 AM GMT

What? Plus I really want to role play, and don't want potential RPers to miss vital information buried by non essential information , arguements or random things. Space Roleplay is awesome
Precisonfire23
#186638416Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:14 AM GMT

You look like a tiny lumpsucker. Be quiet. If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
RealityNexus
#186638545Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:18 AM GMT

RP so far: 3 Billion years since Big bang, 2 Billion years until the first life evolves. Important Information: Natural disasters can happen at any moment. If your civilization is advanced enough, you can survive it. For example: a gamma ray burst hits your cave man level civilization. Your civilization is unfortunately stuck right in the middle of the gamma ray burst and doesn't have any other settlements, you are now extinct. Only the person that created the civilization and myself is the only people capable of causing Natural disasters. High level magic civilizations can cause natural disasters only to the race they are at war with. Attempting to destroy the Universe means everyone is at war with you. Multi Universal Empires can survive the destruction of 1 Universe. Roleplays are set on one universe only, so even if you are multi universal, the story is set on the mainstream universe. Space Roleplay is awesome
Precisonfire23
#186638595Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:20 AM GMT

Rio, what drugs are you on? I want some. If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
RealityNexus
#186639351Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:44 AM GMT

Update: It has been 4 billion years since the first galaxies were born, and the first star systems were made five million years ago. It will be 1 billion years before the first civilizations are born. The first planet with life on it *First civilizations home planet* is called Arck. The planet is around the size of Earth, give or take a few kilometers. The first mass extinction just happened, wiping out an race of dinosaur sized bird creatures. It has allowed the *what ever species of your race is* to evolve and is certainly on its way to becoming intelligent life Space Roleplay is awesome
RealityNexus
#186639379Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:45 AM GMT

Minor edit: *500 million years since the first star systems were born* Space Roleplay is awesome
InsidiousRogue
#186639441Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:47 AM GMT

This is amusing to watch.
RealityNexus
#186639741Sunday, April 03, 2016 8:00 AM GMT

By first poster I meant first person that actually is going to RP. Space Roleplay is awesome
Peteraks
#186642204Sunday, April 03, 2016 10:04 AM GMT

the space moose came and killed all the end!
RealityNexus
#186715657Monday, April 04, 2016 5:29 AM GMT

bump
Peteraks
#186724270Monday, April 04, 2016 12:20 PM GMT

you bump me I punch you *punches him*

of     1