of     1   

blocks112233
#186637827Sunday, April 03, 2016 6:55 AM GMT

I have thought about long time that I should make an Jackpot site, similar to CS:GO. If you haven't played CS:GO then it works like that, You put items in and depending on items prize, you'll get x% chance to win, so long story short more expensive the item is, the bigger chance you have to win. And getting back to my main question, if there was this kind of website, would you use it. If you are good at making websites or bots or just see a light in this project and want to help me, you can contact me Blocks112233
Boften_jkl
#186639705Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:59 AM GMT

Although this sounds great there are many reasons why this cant be implemented -gambling is addictive and has a bad reputation because of it parents would be complaining for exposing there children to things like that however this might be able to be counteracted by adding an age restriction to gambling -limited gambling would probably have to be implemented onto games this could give hackers the opportunity to steal other peoples limiteds. -alot of influx might be caused by this
q_uinn
#186643250Sunday, April 03, 2016 10:58 AM GMT

i really want this but it's never going to happen.

of     1