of     1   

RIP_Crossroads
#186745046Monday, April 04, 2016 7:45 PM GMT

I went to the Builders Club page, seeing on the right tab that I have "little-to-nothing" left meaning that it's not usable for Robux or BC. Some people usually get ROBLOX Cards as a gift and don't buy them theirselves. It's an easy thing to say "You can just add more ROBLOX Credit to the remainder", but some people just don't plan to buy a ROBLOX Card again - so I don't see why the remaining amount of ROBLOX Credit should just sit there. My idea to this is to add a button under the ROBLOX Credit tab saying "Donate ROBLOX Credit to favorite charity" or something so it would be worth each ROBLOX's user's time and the help given to a charity. This is my idea, I hope you and the team think more about this idea and spread it to the community. If you have a suggestion to improve this idea, reply please! Thank you!
Kannivalismos
#186746068Monday, April 04, 2016 8:01 PM GMT

Now, I'm not against charity or anything, but I would like to point out that it doesn't just "sit there". It is a marketing tactic to not give the perfect amount of credit for what the user is going to purchase, to either entice the users to purchase more credit, to finish it off, or the user never purchases any more credit, leaving ROBLOX with extra cash that they didn't have to give benefits on. ROBLOX PLANNED it to be like this, it wasn't just that it didn't work out the correct way.
RIP_Crossroads
#186768349Tuesday, April 05, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

^ Good point, I never would have thought of that.
SigmaTech
#186771530Tuesday, April 05, 2016 1:50 AM GMT

I thought it was marketing as well. I love the idea of going to charity though. But I mean- ROBLOX controls their money, sadly. As a corporation, the probability that they're going to buy another card is more favorable to them than to dumping the temptation to charity. ΣTech

of     1