of     1   

AngelofPoe
#186747956Monday, April 04, 2016 8:30 PM GMT

Poenesis, the first holy recording of the Poe'ran: http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=186626773 Loyal2One posted two questions regarding An Enigma by Edgar Allan Poe. [1] And I became crazy waiting for a reply. I began to narrate my life as I watched push5 listen to Cannibal Corpse through the window. His mom came in to bring him cookies. I watched him as he shouted, showing a tinge of aggravation. [2] "Not now, mom! I'm busy!" "Ever since you started listening to that horrible noise you've given me nothing but trouble! Take the cookies!" [4] Frightened by the imminent fist fight, I began running in the opposite direction only to find I had wondered into a wormhole that lead me to a dark alle.......(a) [5] I woke up in a dimly lit room. Cookie crumbs littered the bed on which I layed. There were candles placed in a circle on the floor around a shady individual. I didn't move so as not to disturb him, but he seemed to sense my wakefulness. "Hello, Loyal." The voice belonged to Push. [6]I tried to get up, but I was strapped down to my bed. Push asked me while I was narrating the entire story as it happened. I told him I went crazy waiting on a forum reply, expecting him to respond with an insult about my love of metal. Push seemed to sense my thoughts. He said "I only hate metal on MT to cover up my love of Satan." Then he said "Stop repeating everything I say pleb!" I told him I didn't know what he was talking about. [7]Suddenly there came a rapping on the window(b), and Sangy entered the room. "Hey Ben...you got the stuff?" "Not now, Sangy! I have company!" [8]Sangy looked to the corner of the room illuminated by candlelight. "Have you already sacrificed the goats? You told me you would wait for me this time!" [9]Suddenly I felt two pairs of eyes on me, but rather than respoding to Sangy's inquiries of my perpetual narration, I threw out my own question. "This is Ben? Why would he dress like Push and kidnap me?" [10]Ben tried to put veil over the situation. "I am Push, and now that you have seen too much, I have to sacrifice you to Satan!" [11]Sangy seemed to be contemplating something. "I can't do this anymore. Loyal, Ben and I are going to sacrifice you to Satan. We ran out of goats." [12]"But I thought you only sacrifice to Ben Gibbard!" Sangy looked around and whispered, "He's onto us, Ben! Let's sacrifice him now while we still can!" [13]Suddenly out of the sky came Edgar Allan Poe in all his glory. My chains broke and I was no longer bound to the bed. Poe said these things to me before ascending back into the sky. "Go forth and make literary disciples of all nations, and by that I mean MT. When you get a chance make a clan for our following. It shall be called the Kvlt of Poe. I will one day return to Earth and take you back to the heavens to study Norse mythology with me. Until then continue to spread my word and make blood sacrifices." [14]So I ran back to MT in search of answers to my Poe-related questions. I began to spread the word as instructed. Just like that the Kvlt of Poe began. Footnotes: (a) Loyal stopped narrating for unknown reasons, but it is implied that he was kidnapped. (b) Some translations say chamber door.
youareatourist
#186773501Tuesday, April 05, 2016 2:17 AM GMT

this is beautiful
BENSTILLHAUNTS
#186774213Tuesday, April 05, 2016 2:27 AM GMT

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Plot twist: They were all goats.
Enderman704
#186774357Tuesday, April 05, 2016 2:29 AM GMT

So it was written, and so it shall be...
mastergyroosandwich
#186777248Tuesday, April 05, 2016 3:15 AM GMT

-vomits blood after 3rd stanza- -dies-

of     1