of     1   

Reset3332736
#187052749Saturday, April 09, 2016 6:17 PM GMT

I have had this idea for a while. And now it's time to put my master plan to work. ROBLOX Admin's it's about time you implemented this to ROBLOX. Website Theme Editors. Here is how they will function. You are all familiar with the hot bar on the side of the screen right? I mean I hope you are. Anyway, on that hot bar, there will be a new section entitled "Website". Upon clicking it, you will be redirected to a page of available Web Site Themes. They will be broken into 4 categories. Under the categories, there will be a button entitled "Change Theme". But we will get into that later. The categories are as follows. Relevance: Any website theme that are not popular but not boring. The middle section basically. Recently Updated: Any new website themes that players have created or updated. Trending: The most popular website themes that players have developed. ROBLOX: ROBLOX created website themes. Here is how you will put the themes to use. First, you will need to choose a theme. If you are bad at choosing, pick a random one! It's fun, trust me. Anyway, after you have chosen one, take it for free. Website themes will be FREEEEE to pick from players. Next, you go back to the "Website" tab and under the theme categories there will be a button entitled "Change Theme". Upon clicking it, it will redirect you to a page where you can click on a theme and apply it to your ROBLOX website. Pretty cool right? I think so. Next up will be a tutorial on creating website themes. It's actually easier than you think! All you need to do is select or create an image online and upload it. Here is how you are going to do so step by step! Yay, step charts! 1. Choose or create a backround image that fits your personality. Or one that you just like! Doesn't matter. 2. Click on the "Website" tab. 3. Click on the "Change Theme" tab. 4. Click the "Choose File" tab which is located near the top of the page. You can't miss it! 5. Choose the image you found or created and click Upload! Yay, you're done!! 6. Wait for the moderators to approve of your image. 7. Select the backround image for your website theme. 7. Profit! When creating a website theme, you can advertise it as usual, the more players that buy it, the more popular it will get! Obviously. Anyway, I understand you can use certain tools and Chrome Extensions to edit your website theme, but not everyone knows how to do so. So this ill be an easier and more efficient way of editing your website theme! Here is a list of some theme ideas that I have. Also, ROBLOX themes will be listed below. Theme ideas: Crossroads ROBLOX HQ Solid Color (Palette, meaning you can choose the color you want) ROBLOX Battle Winter Spring Summer Fall ROBLOX Themes: Old 2006 Website Old 2007 Website Old 2008 Website Old 2009 Website Old 2010 Website Old 2012 Website Old 2013 Website The "Old Website" Themes will have the same exact layout of the current website, they will just be colored and textured like the old themes to ensure that nothing is missing from the current style. No tabs or pages will be left out. Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day! -Sys_Cloki
facesmasher07
#187052910Saturday, April 09, 2016 6:19 PM GMT

Tottaly useless and not needed and it wont help ROBLOX what so ever for there profits or anything but support anyway I am one with the pop tart
binh12
#187058464Saturday, April 09, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

No Support. Useless update, get used to the new website layout.
littleboycute111
#211216171Saturday, March 04, 2017 3:22 PM GMT

please i am little we need this person to be ban because calling other people words like this "i am farting in my bed and i hate littleboycute111" that is very ######### please look around who ever says a single word will be ban from roblox aswell theese people would be ban if they ## ## again
littleboycute111
#211216249Saturday, March 04, 2017 3:24 PM GMT

and will not be cancel'ed from roblox but this will be sent to the master of roblox if they ## ## again
1weg
#211216774Saturday, March 04, 2017 3:34 PM GMT

We have that already.... but not on the website
SimplifiedCode
#211217122Saturday, March 04, 2017 3:40 PM GMT

This should be a BC feature, - Simp
Tefmon
#211217870Saturday, March 04, 2017 3:53 PM GMT

roblox wants everyone to be the same
SonOfSpyper
#211217987Saturday, March 04, 2017 3:54 PM GMT

Support But Theres Plugins what can do that.. do you know that now?

of     1