of     1   

Depatron
#187079461Sunday, April 10, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

First off any kids who come here from the forum who aren't in *NFL* go away, iight? My story begins in s1, when franky264 (frankymartone) pmed me when I used the account "aswordedboss." I joined his team, i told him i'm the best thing he's done for his team, when I first met him while he spectated a game. I excelled very good in season 1. I spread my name across the leauge. I was called a top player in the leauge for many seasons. Franky once said I was the best player in the leauge (I recorded it =3). Then season 2 i was inactive I think, my memmory hazy on season 2. Season 3, I was on raiders still like s1,s2. I, with franky,raymond and pumkinassassin carried raiders to superbowl. We had the win but I trolled, considering franky was being a punk (I think). Then season 4. Me,megajohn99,bwizzy, and other friends from raiders and personal friends decided to hc our own team (49ers). Although we trolled most of the season, we were the 3rd best team in the leauge, following packers and patriots. We lost like 1-2 games from FF i think, and won the rest. Season 5, I go to steelers, and I qb for them. I carry them to a decent record. Litteraly, CARRIED them. Shoutout to hitt and oohrekt for being good. Season 6, I go back to raiders. Do decent. Make SB. Easy. Season 7, current. I QBed for franky before wanting a trade. Then I go to redskins, i was inactive for 3-5 weeks cause I wasn't digging it. But I came back and you know the rest, past two weeks i played on a team full of trolls. That's my story. I've made 3-4 PBs, i've had atleast 3 or 2 awards. Been considered a top player for a couple seasons. I made the "dunk" that was to op that it got banned. I've been mossed at most 3 times in a real game. People i'd like to thank : Bwizzy, day 1 zep, day 1 franky, starting my career and being a fake friend for a while 00raeror, I protected you from zep's roasts nd u were a cool negro softable, i love blacks raymond, u were chill pumkinassassin, my number 1 fan in s2 or s3 i forget pexth, ur homie and bff megajohn99, day 1 zoo NATION, coolio as flip thines,cynicalsuicide, bosshawked, i knew u a bit kelvin, I played on ur steelers team lowkey ;). Plus you were one of my fans kevin, a cutie patootie ncs, u were chill s2-s1 Alot of other people ig. I probaly didn't feel like writing your name. Reasons why im leaving - Franky, every season i'm not on your team you bias me out of a win, and other things atleast once. Every season but s4. boring ez pz lemon sqz as dep always said before i got an ego and liked to roast and became a bit cancerous "good game guys" peace out #RAIDERSNATION #TBP #THEBLACKPLAUGE #PROFCITY #RENZ99 #GOODGAME i love u mario,proficienes,renz99,franky264 original s1 squad of raiders ^ #code print(" bye babes >") -- ima miss u.
Depatron
#187079596Sunday, April 10, 2016 12:34 AM GMT

oh and yea, previous names in leauge Depitus Delicto Adamsawyerfennell < was a side acc also if u dont know im DEP idiotz xdd #code print(" a god >") -- Dep is goat

of     1