of     1   

SinIessDreams
#187182952Monday, April 11, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

This is a Zenus Legion HR application PM me your answers IN ORDER asap! (Note: You have to be over 2 months old and you have to know how to use a sword.) 1.| How often will you host??? 2.| Have you been a HR in any other groups? (Don't lie) 3.| How active will you be? 4.| Will you help recruit? 5.| How long have you been in TZL? 6.| What was your best "Kill death ratio"? e.g. 16-11 7.| Will you free rank? 8.| Are you color/colour blind? (note: This is just a thing we should now) 9.| Will you AA or use any fun commands at trainings or TZL event? 10.| How long are you playing ROBLOX? iiDarkRealm, a_jordan & Resolation
ErusApollus
#187183098Monday, April 11, 2016 5:19 PM GMT

1.| How often will you host??? ur a salad 2.| Have you been a HR in any other groups? (Don't lie) ur a salad 3.| How active will you be? ur a salad 4.| Will you help recruit? ur a salad 5.| How long have you been in TZL? ur a salad 6.| What was your best "Kill death ratio"? e.g. 16-11 ur a salad 7.| Will you free rank? ur a salad 8.| Are you color/colour blind? (note: This is just a thing we should now) ur a salad 9.| Will you AA or use any fun commands at trainings or TZL event? yes ofc ur a salad 10.| How long are you playing ROBLOX? 9000 ur a salad yurz
Ameeralle
#187183263Monday, April 11, 2016 5:23 PM GMT

Imma apply to be an HR 1.| How often will you host??? as long as im online (Which is daily.) 2.| Have you been a HR in any other groups? (Don't lie) No. 3.| How active will you be? Online Daily 4.| Will you help recruit? Yes. 5.| How long have you been in TZL? Since it Started 6.| What was your best "Kill death ratio"? e.g. 16-11 26-11 7.| Will you free rank? Maybe. 8.| Are you color/colour blind? (note: This is just a thing we should now) No. 9.| Will you AA or use any fun commands at trainings or TZL event? No. 10.| How long are you playing ROBLOX? Since 2009.
ReturnedSoul
#187183368Monday, April 11, 2016 5:26 PM GMT

1.| How often will you host??? Yesterday 2.| Have you been a HR in any other groups? (Don't lie) Tomorrow 3.| How active will you be? The otherday 4.| Will you help recruit? After midnight 5.| How long have you been in TZL? when i'm 7 6.| What was your best "Kill death ratio"? e.g. 16-11 21 days left for birthday 7.| Will you free rank? if they eat salad 8.| Are you color/colour blind? (note: This is just a thing we should now) yesterday I was tomorrow I wont be. 9.| Will you AA or use any fun commands at trainings or TZL event? if you eat hawtdog 10.| How long are you playing ROBLOX? Yesterday
Resolation
#187193469Monday, April 11, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

How often will you host??? Whenever 2.| Have you been a HR in any other groups? (Don't lie) Yh 3.| How active will you be? Club sanity so yh 4.| Will you help recruit? Yh 5.| How long have you been in TZL? Since Jordan got betrAyed in gl 6.| What was your best "Kill death ratio"? e.g. 16-11 52-11 7.| Will you free rank? Noooo only if young reso 8.| Are you color/colour blind? (note: This is just a thing we should now) No but my brother is 9.| Will you AA or use any fun commands at trainings or TZL event? Only to blow people up 10.| How long are you playing ROBLOX? Idek This was for fun :P Signed Resolation
ReaIic
#187298402Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:31 PM GMT

1. I will host a training when i am online and enough people are able to attend it. 2. I have been HR for groups for example i am HR for Sword Fighting Legion (by the way its empire is falling) and for loads of other groups. 3. I will be active after 4:30 because i have school. 4. I will recruit every single chance i get. 5. I have been on and off from TZL because i didn't agree with the system so i have learned to accept it. 6. My best "kill death ratio" is 24. 7. No, because I believe everybody has to earn a promotion. 8. No,I am not color blind. 9. No, I will not AA or use any fun commands in training, only the ones that are necessary for example Tp "the person" towards me etc. 10. I have been playing ROBLOX for 4 years but i have lost accounts and made new ones in the process.
C_hill
#187298487Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:33 PM GMT

raid us Calebhill98, Roblox reset name| FWC #1 | Join Fire Warriors Clan
Blokov
#187298528Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:34 PM GMT

1.| How often will you host??? Never. 2.| Have you been a HR in any other groups? (Don't lie) Yes, I've been a HR in FoA, RM, USM1940's, RAT, VAK, UAF, TCC, and.. Literally everything. 3.| How active will you be? Active enough to admin abuse your whole clan. 4.| Will you help recruit? No, I will not bring others to their demise. 5.| How long have you been in TZL? I don't want to be in TZL. It's worthless. 6.| What was your best "Kill death ratio"? e.g. 16-11 43-11. Something you can't get. 7.| Will you free rank? Yes. 8.| Are you color/colour blind? (note: This is just a thing we should now) No, I see everything in black and white. 9.| Will you AA or use any fun commands at trainings or TZL event? Yes. 10.| How long are you playing ROBLOX? Longer than you, that's for sure.
PizzaSteve900
#187340449Thursday, April 14, 2016 11:50 AM GMT

1.| How often will you host??? Never. 2.| Have you been a HR in any other groups? (Don't lie) Yes, I've been a HR in FoA, RM, USM1940's, RAT, VAK, UAF, TCC, and.. Literally everything. 3.| How active will you be? Active enough to admin abuse your whole clan. 4.| Will you help recruit? No, I will not bring others to their demise. 5.| How long have you been in TZL? I don't want to be in TZL. It's worthless. 6.| What was your best "Kill death ratio"? e.g. 16-11 43-11. Something you can't get. 7.| Will you free rank? Yes. 8.| Are you color/colour blind? (note: This is just a thing we should now) No, I see everything in black and white. 9.| Will you AA or use any fun commands at trainings or TZL event? Yes. 10.| How long are you playing ROBLOX? Longer than you, that's for sure.

of     1