of     1   

DrakeovichAzarov
#187202420Monday, April 11, 2016 11:19 PM GMT

Greetings Infantrymen,Officers, and High Command. As a General, I have been observing a struggle within' the low ranks and officers. Everybody always wants to know secrets and tips on how to strive in RIC. I have decided that almost every Thursday evening at 5:30 PM PST, we will be having Drake Lecture Thursday in the meeting channel on Raidcall. For those who do not have raidcall, I could personally record it and send it to you. This could be your chance to help yourself obtain and achieve your goals in RIC. Drake Lecture Thursday will include the following: -Lectures (Self Explanatory) -Debates -Motivational Speeches (Time to time within' the lecture) -Scenarios -Q&A (Every once in a while) -Achievements and Goals Not only will this help you achieve what you are really after in RIC, but this is also a healthy way to communicate with each other. Drake Lecture Thursdays are not mandatory. It's your choice to learn, and all is welcome. It could be from PVT-COM. Hope to see you there. Day: Every Thursday. Time: 5:30 PM PST. Location: Meeting channel on raidcall. (TOC every once in a while, it will be announced if we do it in the TOC) *Note that there will be times that I won't be able to make it, it will be posted on the shout or group wall.* Sincerely, ROBLOX Infantry Corps General, Drake1926. HURRAH FOR THE INFANTRY!

of     1