of     1   

stevezombies
#187253000Tuesday, April 12, 2016 10:14 PM GMT

[ Note, This message is to stop ODers and ban them, People who will put Hate in this Comment and Do not agree with my way of my idea for ROBLOX should not put a comment here. ] In ROBLOX in the past, Everyone had fun, Freedom and alot. People had their way of fashion, and look and there freedom to choose what games to play. But later, Everything had change. ODers had go on ROBLOX and made a Children game look bad. [ This is maybe why people quit ROBLOX ] And also ODers had start other people to Bully other people of their Fashion and Make people feel bad of other people being mean. And Made people think, Is this even a children game for other people to play? Is this what ROBLOX is? And wanna know who did this? ODers. They made ROBLOX like a Adult game and making ROBLOX look like a not safe game for other people to play. This is a message for people to stop ODers. They had ruin the fun of other people and Made ROBLOX like an Adult game, not for children. And ODers do not even bother to read not a single rule of ROBLOX, and they act they know ROBLOX and everything about it. We need to come up with a Idea to stop ODers, For example. My idea is, When a new person had Play ROBLOX there should be a message that has the Rule' # of ROBLOX. And if they do ignore it, These people should be ban from ROBLOX, and see we are not joking. We need to stop ODers and make ROBLOX a better game for children and safe for everyone to play. See if you agree with this. Thank you.
ROBLOXNoobHmmLastOne
#187253100Tuesday, April 12, 2016 10:15 PM GMT

I look like a oder but im not a oder. is roblox gonna ban me?
infortality
#187253439Tuesday, April 12, 2016 10:20 PM GMT

The main reason it's not allowed is because of pedos. The only thing you can do to stop it is to just report it, since there isn't really a way of detecting it.
stevezombies
#187258171Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:25 PM GMT

Yeah. We just hope for the future.
iVadez
#187259705Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:43 PM GMT

thing is about oders though that most of it is just pointing fingers. yeah I look like an ODer, a 2011 ODer. but oding keeps changing and its no longer 2.0, most ODers nowadays are 1.0. there's really nothing you can do about ODing, it's like a cancer. it just keeps growing and growing and cannot be cured.
Sylpred
#187260555Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

can someone please decipher this i really can't read this it hurts my eyes also OP knows nothing of the forums "People who will put Hate in this COMMENT" "Do not agree with my way of idea for ROBLOX should not put a COMMENT here" first of all it's not called a comment and second of all this is the suggestions and ideas forum, you're gonna have to expect SOMEONE to disagree with you but seriously someone please decipher this i CANNOT read it If you are waiting for cheap but good hats on Roblox to come out, you might want to complete your bucket list first.
stevezombies
#187262359Wednesday, April 13, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

I know there would hate in my Forum message, i dont want my message to be Perfect, it is just a idea of mine And what i mean with people going to hate in my message is ODers. What i would maybe see would be like "OH GOSH DUDE ODers ISNT A LOOK ITS A ACTION" Something like that. I respect your opinion, And i know it is not a comment. I just dont want to not get Hashtag in my message.
Frosty_TheSn0wman
#187263421Wednesday, April 13, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

Why do you care what people do with their personal lives.
stevezombies
#187265790Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

I dont care about their personal life. Im here because of ODers in ROBLOX. ROBLOX does not allow people to date in their website [ and games ] And ODers are people who Date Online, It is not a personal thing in ROBLOX, ODers are almost everywhere in the public [ in ROBLOX ] And i dislike ODers.
Sylpred
#187265804Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

"Forum message" oh god it's gotten worse If you are waiting for cheap but good hats on Roblox to come out, you might want to complete your bucket list first.
MarbloxVx
#187266494Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:19 AM GMT

All I do to solve the problem is start a flame war with them and have fun
cakeisdel
#187266524Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:20 AM GMT

ODers are the bane of roblox. └[◔ω◔]┘
EvilRockLord
#187267095Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:29 AM GMT

Users already get two messages when they create a new account. The first message is basically a welcoming message, and the second is a list of some of the basic Roblox rules, which is good. However, I think banning people who do not read the messages is a bit too extreme. I'm sure some new players may not even know how to check their messages, and I know that statement sounds a bit stupid, but I'm sure it's true. I doubt they'll notice the red dot at the top right corner of their screen after they sign up and are redirected to the games page. I believe a better idea would be to redirect the new player to a page on the site dedicated to welcoming the player and teaching them the rules. Now, this page won't list EVERY SINGLE rule, just the basic ones like in the "The simple rules of ROBLOX, getting started!" message. The user must tick a box after reading the rules, confirming that he or she has read the 3 basic rules. And, of course, link the Roblox ToS page so the users can read the rest of the rules if he or she pleases. And no, I am not an online dater, I'm actually AGAINST online dating just as you are. I am EvilRockLord. Bow down to me or your world will be rocked... IN A BAD WAY!™
cakeisdel
#187282342Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:48 AM GMT

You don't look like ODer becuase ODers are 2.0 most likely wearing a series of ugly virtual hairs and hats...those are ODers.
iiReiyu
#187282683Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:10 AM GMT

people these days: you're an oder! you're an oder! everyone is an oder! blahahahahaha!
ItxLimited
#221328704Friday, July 14, 2017 8:23 PM GMT

those suk
awesomegladpablo
#221329028Friday, July 14, 2017 8:27 PM GMT

So... If I disagree, I can't post here? Okay then. There goes most of the criticism. Even if I decided to disagree (Which would be weird, but whatever, some people legitimately disagree), you shouldn't just shut those kind of people out. Especially if they don't just throw hate your way along with their disagreement.

of     1