of     1   

PilotKiller95
#187280193Wednesday, April 13, 2016 7:07 AM GMT

- [ ] In the middle of the Koshkan War, on board the NTS Space Station, McGuinness and his partner Jordan Bridger started firing their MCJ-183 Blasters at the Captain Jenkder of The Flame Dragonfly Association . He was wearing T27B Power Armor while Jordan and Conor were wearing their space suits . Then as quick as lightning, Jedi Master Keran Sigourt came in with his lightsaber. Immediately, all the soldiers were aiming at him until suddenly the lights went off. Keran had Shadow Troopers aswell with him, who were wearing night vision and thermal goggles. - [ ] Chapter 1-New Beginnings - [ ] One of the soldiers passed me and tossed one to me, I put it on and turned it on by the side. We could see them but they couldn't see us. I then quickly noticed that Jordan didn't have one so I told him to crouch and to give me his blaster. He did so and I picked his gun up and used it to shoot the bandits. I managed to hit three of them, two in the chest and 1 in the arm. Eventually the lights came on again and we seen that the remaining bandits that were alive were handcuffed and taken to a G849-PHANTOM prison ship. I took my night vision goggles off and gave them to a soldier. I helped Jordan get up and gave his blaster back.''Thanks,that was interesting, lets talk to this Jedi .''he said.Me and Jordan went over to the Jedi to talk to him. "Thanks for helping us,you destroyed them!'' Jordan said. "That's what a Jedi is supposed to do, save and protect people.'' Master Keran said. "Come with me, we have to check if you're hurt.'' - [ ] ''No,that wont be necessary, I'm fine, Jordan what about you?'' I said. - [ ] "I think I might have hurt my ankle, so I'll come to get it checked. "Jordan said. Chapter 2- - [ ] We went inside a V73 Transporter Ship, Jordan was in a wheelchair so he wouldn't hurt his ankle, alongside the troopers and Jedi Keran, in the ship there was another Jedi, she introduced herself as Jedi Padawan Klifa Mauridia. She seemed quite nice,she explained to us about what a 'Padawan' was. She said if someone was a Padawan they would be training under a Jedi and going on explorations with them, like an apprentice. "So how old are you guys?" She asked. - [ ] "Well I'm 19 and Jordan is 20." I said. Jedi Master Keran came into the room."I Just need to check something,I have to check both of your bloodstreams for illnesses." - [ ] He then injected both of us to see if we are fine and well. "Do you have homes?" - [ ] "No." I said.At this moment Jordan came in with a pair of crutches."All good,I just hurt it,it should be fine by tomorrow.'' - [ ] "Jordan,do you have a home? The reason I'm asking is because I think you and Conor might be able to train to be Jedi's." Keran Said. - [ ] Chapter 3- A New Start Can someone help me with name and chapter name suggestions.I don't know if I should keep going or not.

of     1