of     1   

GrelliamFan
#187318056Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:52 AM GMT

~~Staff~~ *You must contact the headmaster [GrelliamFan] for any severe punishments to students [If you are unsure what I mean then please PM!] *You must teach only what your subject allows. [Ex. A math teacher cannot teach English during Math] *You must wait until you have a reply of what you are allowed to teach in order to do so ~~Students[Staff must follow most of these as well. There will be a ! next to the ones they do not have to follow.]~~ *You may not wear anything revealing, such as short skirts, tank tops, etc. *You may not take over any classes unless specified by either a teacher or Headmaster Moriku. *You must attend all classes, unless sick or in a detention, suspension, etc. [!] *You may not swear in-class or during break. *No electronics, skateboards, scooters, etc. on school grounds, unless in a specified environment [Skate park, etc.] or in case of an emergency. [!] ~~Character Restrictions~~ *You are not allowed to have unrealistic physical characteristics, unless it is dyed hair [Ex. No purple skin or rainbow eyes] *You are not allowed to have a pet, unless it's something like a small fish, a small dog [Beagle or smaller], or a cat. If you do have a pet, it must be quiet or you will have to get rid of it. *You may have any piercings, tattoos, etc. as long as they aren't inappropriate. *You may not be overly inappropriate as a character or at any time on the wall. You must roleplay those through a private message. *If you are a loyal group member, you may be ranked to an Honors student. *If I trust you not to abuse the powers, I may allow you to have extra privileges. *You may give your character a theme song, but you may not make your own song to fit this category, unless you must put it on YouTube. I will search any song you give, so I will know. ~~Wall Roleplay Rules~~ *No cussing! *No bullying. *Please don't put any mental triggers on the wall [PM for specifics if you are confused] *Roleplay only on the wall! *If your character begins to sing or something you must put the actual lyrics, not just say "I start singing [Insert song name here]" or something. *Please be kind! *HAVE FUNNNN!! :D Please tell me if you find an issue in these rules! ^-^ -Headmaster Moriku [GrelliamFan]
megaassasin9000
#187322983Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:58 AM GMT

"wall roleplay" Are you new here? Also, I guess I'll be a school shooter.
GrelliamFan
#187586040Sunday, April 17, 2016 7:19 PM GMT

It's for a roleplay group. I couldn't find any other subject this might fit in. The link for the group - https://www.roblox.com/my/groups.aspx
megaassasin9000
#187614006Monday, April 18, 2016 1:18 AM GMT

Maybe in C&G?
GrelliamFan
#187689555Tuesday, April 19, 2016 7:02 AM GMT

I suppose that would've worked, but I also realize that putting it under "Role-playing" would most likely redirect more people towards my group who would be more 'qualified', I'll put it, for what my group is based upon[Role-playing]. It simply sets it up to get more people to notice my group.
BolramWolffe
#187690880Tuesday, April 19, 2016 9:37 AM GMT

Eh, I'm bored. DO I post my CS here?
iiDaxteria
#188042322Monday, April 25, 2016 1:30 AM GMT

Can I be the School shooter?
GrelliamFan
#193137139Friday, July 08, 2016 6:54 PM GMT

As I said to Daffy, it's for a group. I didn't think this would fit under C&G, and I thought this might work better to attract roleplayers since it's a roleplay group, not say, a war group or a fan group. I have the link posted above your comment, so if you're interested in joining you can go to the group and join.
lien587
#193137865Friday, July 08, 2016 7:04 PM GMT

I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you don't repost this comment on 10 threads, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.
IMATOMATO1
#193142360Friday, July 08, 2016 7:55 PM GMT

I'm awesome.
AwesomeBaxPlays
#204007212Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

How the heck are most of these "fair rules?" I really hate roleplay games, but when you go so far as to restrict someones creativity or restrict people and what they can say that is NOT inappropriate is just extremely mental. Also, your ad was extremely funny. Not in the way you'd want it. You cannot truly report me, as this is constructive criticism. Sincerely, Bax.

of     1