of     1   

ItsJonnn
#187443360Friday, April 15, 2016 10:41 PM GMT

Hello, As we all know, you must have some type of Builders Club to own a group, make clothing, etc. You know, some of the things that everyone should have access to and not only people paying. But, I'm only going to focus on the group ownership aspect, as that is what most irritates me. I want to start off with, no, I'm not going to sit here and make a forum bashing ROBLOX for this. However, I do want to get my opinion out there, as I doubt I'm the only one feeling this way. If you're unaware of what builders club is, it's basically something you either pay monthly or yearly for. Before you could pay monthly, 5 months, 12 months, or lifetime, but they removed that. I'll probably be discussing that in another forum if I get around to it. You can make and/or own groups, be in more at a time, earn daily robux, and other features you don't have on a standard account. However, I highly dislike the group ownership method. I think it's ridiculous how I have, or anyone for that matter, has to pay the website monthly/annually to even OWN a group. On top of that, it's not like they're not already earning enough money from people buying ROBUX... Lets be honest, you never have the amount of ROBUX for something when you need it. I personally think, and I'm sure there's other people out there as well that agrees on this, that anyone should be able to at LEAST own a group. Honestly, I'll be satisfied if they just made it where only non-BC members can OWN a group. I'm just irritated with the fact that non-BC members can't do over half of the things BC people do. Now that I've said what I think, it would only be right if I tried to think about ROBLOX's view of this. Tons of users wants to make groups, own groups, be in more, make clothing, etc. ROBLOX needs money to keep the website up and going, and we can't forget about paying their employees. ROBLOX knows what people wants, and how many people want it, so their method is making it BC only. And, yeah, I get it. They have to make money somehow. But, like I said earlier, I'm sure they're making money off people buying ROBUX constantly. Well, I think I've said enough. I'm sorry if anything didn't make sense, or sidetracked the entire topic. I will admit, I'm not the best at these. Feel free to leave your opinions on the forum. JonathanTheMuffin
MaleficusFreud
#187444215Friday, April 15, 2016 10:50 PM GMT

I agree, Roblox should be based not on restriction, yet on advancement, where rather than "You can't do this variety of things" it should be more like "If you get BC you can gain benefits to your account"
eeoa
#187444376Friday, April 15, 2016 10:52 PM GMT

If you own a group and your BC expires you still own the group You really only have to pay one time
ItsJonnn
#187444436Friday, April 15, 2016 10:53 PM GMT

@ExaltedArchitect | Yes, I'm aware of that. I've been a previous BC member before. It expired not that long ago. I'm trying to talk on the behalf of myself and others. JonathanTheMuffin
ItsJonnn
#187444482Friday, April 15, 2016 10:53 PM GMT

@BlackWulffe | I agree to that on so many levels. JonathanTheMuffin
Justinpaulrobert
#187446079Friday, April 15, 2016 11:14 PM GMT

It's true, it's like taking the foundation out from under a building, ROBLOX is going to lose so many members. Non-BC members will have nothing special to do. They can't use tix to save up to trade for robux, buy shirts or pants, or some hats. It's dumb how ROBLOX is money hungry.
eeoa
#187446700Friday, April 15, 2016 11:25 PM GMT

Well they are a >companyprofit<
teqiq
#187447479Friday, April 15, 2016 11:36 PM GMT

I agree.
ItsJonnn
#187448495Friday, April 15, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

ExaltedArchitect | "Well they are a >companyprofit<" Wow, thank you for this information that I was completely incapable of figuring out myself. Do you realize I said that in the forum. I get they're a business and I get they need money. JonathanTheMuffin
Lyviel
#187450241Saturday, April 16, 2016 12:22 AM GMT

quack quack dats da sound of da ducky Rubber Ducky > You
XenderSquared
#187450478Saturday, April 16, 2016 12:26 AM GMT

You do know how much money Roblox needs to operate right?
Boksunni1
#187451635Saturday, April 16, 2016 12:42 AM GMT

@xender Quoted from roblox Q: Is ROBLOX in financial trouble? We are profitable and will be hiring 40+ additional employees in 2016, 100% supported by our profits.

of     1