of     1   

Christopher_Adams
#187493564Saturday, April 16, 2016 4:01 PM GMT

Hello Everyone. I'm Running for Prime Minister. We need a Prime Minister From Palermo. Who has been in Palermo as a leader and a friend. I want everyone to be the best. We are at peace now so. We can make more tech that will help Palermonians with there everyday life. Lets Make Palermo Great Again.Everyday I will have a new idea I will give the people starting today. The first thing we need to do is build up a strong military. I feel like we need to make are military strong so we can take down any enemy that stands in are way. We will have more training's. We will get a professional army. We will Be The Best.My next project will protect are leaders. The Libertas Royal Guards. They will protect the people and the leaders for years. I will also help build up the court system so people are not miss charged. I would make a Secret Police so we can find criminals faster and faster. I will make a secure border with Grayson and the State of Mathman. I will form a union that no one will leave. Thank You for reading. Make Palermo Great Again!If anyone does not know. I was Prime Minister a year ago. I know how to run Palermo. I will make ranks more fair I will make sure no one is left behind during training. I will have it mandatory for 2 or more trainers so when someone is behind they can still be watched. He is not in trouble. He tried and he will never give up. I want that Palermo. A great Palermo. Another idea is to make a Secret Service so as well as the royal guards they can protect the leader. But you say there is already PNPD. PNPD is a police department not a protection unit for the army.My last idea for Palermo is ... The Palermo Commonwealth. All former territories of Palermo can help fight for the homeland. Some countries around Palermo such as Grayson, Mathman, Or The Rotex Empire Can Join. SAT will join as well so they can help every part of the former Palermo. They will have there uniforms and they will be different countries but they rule the Emperor as head of state. Besides Rotex, Grayson, Mathman, or SAT. What do you say people? do you want to make your empire great again? For the army there will be more forts because of the old territories. What else would you like to see? Say in the comments and when I am elected I will make your ideas as a possibility. I'm going to be the people's Prime Minister. You the people vote for me and some of your ideas becomes laws.
ArwidKuks
#187699735Tuesday, April 19, 2016 3:56 PM GMT

You have just gained peace, and you want to mobilise the army? seems like a contradiction, or a warmonger's fancy. A secret police will result in a less fair court system, again a contradiction in your policy statement.And the thrice repeated point of "making Palermo great again" is taken from various extreme right wing polititians, again not the sort of people one should trust. Id hate to see Palermo turn into a right-wing warmongering police state, I believe your current policy of peaceful relations is the right direction, and i would hate to see it U-turn to war-centralised.
Christopher_Adams
#187716404Tuesday, April 19, 2016 9:57 PM GMT

I'm making divisions for the army not mobilizing it. If there was an armed revolt on the other hand. The Secret Service is to protect the people from terrorists. Yes there was terrorists. One person RobloxBloxxer asked me to kill Player a while ago. What is that happens again but with another person lets say from a rebel group. We already did drills for terrorists threats. Lets make Palermo Great Again!
ArwidKuks
#187749575Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:51 PM GMT

Youve made peace, yet want a strong army against enemies that do not exist. Sounds like pro-war mobilisation to me. Also youve said the Trump/UKIP/BNP thing 4 times now. Finally, and I didn't mention this before, you said you will come up with a reform idea every day. That to me sounds like progress for the sake of progress, rather than actual meaningful progress. Why not instead of coming up with reforms yourself, ask the public about how they feel, and any issues they see.
ArwidKuks
#187749679Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:56 PM GMT

War kills the stem of the weed that is a threat to national security, with a lot of contribution from lots of parties, with the result unsure, and the ability to damage your nation, and international relations. Diplomatic discussion, and listening to the voices of those who seem so ostacised that they are prepared to revolt destroys the root of the problem. War will elad to more wars, discussing the problem wont.
destroyerET
#187832719Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:17 PM GMT

Not to roast, but, did math not just copy paste all his old comments into one place?

of     1