of     1   

Britishful
#187608928Monday, April 18, 2016 12:14 AM GMT

Hello Officers, All guidelines and expectations listed below are required to be followed by all members of HCPD. Failure to abide will result in disciplinary action, up to and including exilation from HCPD. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please send a PM to either Chief of Police DevOpTion or myself, Commissioner BritishAviator2016. Partnering- Partnering is a requirement that the Chief himself has set in our department. ALL officers (with the exception of rank Sergeant+) are REQUIRED to be partnered while patrolling the City of Harford. This is to limit the number of cars on the road, so that when officers join the game there are still cars available. This also makes it easier to use the radio during a pursuit to update locations, occupants, etc. When there is an odd number of officers, the odd officer is not required to partner until there is an even number. Once that happens, the officer needs to be partnered. Not partnering will result in ONE warning, then a 3 day suspension. Returning cars to PD- This has been a requirement from Day 1. We understand that sometimes officers need to leave the game in an emergency or they may disconnect, but it's a very simple request. You MUST return your car back to the station before going 10-10, which is going off-duty. Not returning your car to the PD *without a valid excuse* will result in ONE warning, then a 2 day suspension. Driving your car off of the map rather than back to the station will result in a 5 day suspension. Using the Radio- Officers are required to provide their callsign (1H--) regularly while using radio chat. When you hit the emergency activation, you must provide a location afterwards. When responding to something, you need to say that you're responding on the radio. Radio chat is for just that, radio chat. No personal discussions are allowed. Failure to oblige can result in a 1 day suspension. I don't want to see officers randomly show up to things without saying they were responding on the radio! Chain of command- Recognize the chain of command. When a higher rank tells you to do something while on-duty, you do it. If a higher rank then you tells you to leave the crime scene, then you leave the crime scene and go 10-8. Any questions or concerns about authoritative figures can be brought up with me and I'll get it straightened out for you. I don't want to see Officers fighting with high ranks in the street. If you're told to do something, do it. Uniform usage- You may NOT be in uniform while off-duty. Wearing the HCPD uniform while off-duty will result in a 1 day suspension. It's common sense, don't wear the uniform if you aren't patrolling. These guidelines are required to be followed by ALL officers in the HCPD. Any questions or concerns about any of these guidelines can be brought up with me and I'll sort everything out for you. Be safe out there, watch each others backs, and keep our city safe!

of     1