of     1   

PyroVirus
#187612426Monday, April 18, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

★REPUBLICAN PARTY★ ★PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH★ ★PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DANUBBANANA★ ★"Reform, prosperity and peace"★ First of all, I would like to inform anyone reading this that we are having POTUS Elections for RUSA. Our Former POTUS has stepped down from office. If I become POTUS I will do everything in my power to make this USA the best ever. ★DANUBBANANA FOR PRESIDENT★ -Agency's- We need to have better agency Directors, and make sure everyone has a chance to get a job. If I become POTUS I will make sure those things are done. -Justice- There are many people in this DC, most people serve justice, and some avoid it by becoming a criminal. The Justice Department is very important in many ways. If I become POTUS I will make sure we have people that serve justice everyday for our country. -Abuse- Abuse is a fast-growing problem in this DC. Everyone thinks they can use their tools whenever for whatever. Directors also fail to follow rules from time to time. They think since they're in-charge of an agency they can do whatever they please. I will put an end to this. The same will happen with any agency member which steps out of line. -Military- The military is one of the biggest employers of this USA. It definetly needs improvement. Our Military members, and leaders are the most elite I've probably seen in any USA. I believe that if we can stay that way, our military could act as our strongest force! Some of our very important points https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=187606772. ★ If I can count on your vote then please post the following in the comments section: ★ You have my vote. -Signed (USERNAME) ★ If you have any questions, I will reply ASAP. All you must do is post your question in the comments! ★ Signed, danubbanana|Presidential Candidate PyroVirus|Vice Presidential Candidate ★REPUBLICAN PARTY★ ★FUTURE PRESIDENT'S SPEECH★ ★PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DANUBBANANA★ ★"Reform, prosperity and peace"★
iMasterOfGaming
#187633781Monday, April 18, 2016 11:49 AM GMT

It is funny how the President candidate didn't even make this, that shows how he will do a lot for our country

of     1