of     1   

papalorre
#187625293Monday, April 18, 2016 4:25 AM GMT

Before I start this forum, I would just like to say that I'm writing this on my own accord. Many of you know me, I started my USM career under gmf23 in 2010 under the tutelage of willum36. I rose through the ranks to become army JCS by 2012, and CJCS elect by 2013. Since then I have been an off and on Army JCS for gmf23 and gmf34. Myself and my extensive staff led the army to victory in good times and bad. I was on crucifix hill back in 2013 (In the famous picture taken by gmf I'm on the far right of the picture in a poncho). Unfortunately I'm here to address a very particular grievance. This grievance is t0pnotch (ALAM0). Since 2015, t0pnotch has been pushing aside anyone who disagrees with him in favor of subordinate, "Yes men." I personally was one of those people pushed aside. I called t0p out on his poor choices and poor leadership decisions. For this I was demoted, called antique, and declared obsolete. Unfortunately for me, this is the case with many other veterans from older times with USM. I remained in an advisory role with t0p's USM until I heard rumors. The rumors said that many of the older veterans were leaving t0p in favor of a USM that embodied gmf's original vision of USM. Gmf34 himself even spoke out against t0p's failure to fulfill his promise to maintain USM in gmf's image while gmf was out. Instead, it's ranks have swelled with corruption and people who seek only their own glory and power. People who are willing to put themselves before the overall well being of the group. I decided to scope out this new USM which at the time had 14,000 members. I noticed that many of the same names that fought side by side with me on crucifix hill were prominent leaders within this community. In short time, I came to realize that this group of "renegades, traitors, and communists" as t0p called them, was more than that. This group was a unification of people who put their foot down to t0p's failure to lead. This was no rag-tag group of a few voices here and there, but rather hundreds of voices calling out and speaking as one. I realized that this group wasn't a rag-tag association of washouts, but rather a squadron of experts. If you are like me, and you're tired of t0p's continual mistakes, then I invite you to join us: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2740611 Do not fall into obscurity under the shadow of t0pnotch. Rise above it. Do not let your voice be drowned out by the thousands of proles who blindly follow t0p. Stand for something. I now speak directly to t0pnotch "ALAM0." You're not a Texan, stop pretending to be. We're a proud group of people which you would not fit into. You know your mistakes, I told you that I you wouldn't want me as an enemy and you ignored me. You ignored us, those who counseled you against making rash mistake after rash mistake. Instead you ignored us, surrounded yourself with people too scared to challenge you for sake of their own sliver of power. You endeavor to create a new era for your USM built off the backs of those below you. I will personally be messaging this forum to every officer under your command. I look forward to your response. -Vice Joint Chief of the Army Papalorre -Joint Chief of the Army Mrawesome11 -Commandant of the Marine Corps Nicholasmatthew10397 -Vice Commandant of the Marine Corps AmericanAssailant And many others Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be, For my unconquerable soul

of     1