of     1   

Skiicodyskii
#187625560Monday, April 18, 2016 4:31 AM GMT

THE HUISOIS'IL CONSTITUTION ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I. Preamble (Introduction) II. Basic Policies & Knowledge III. Terms IV. Judging v. Conclusion ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I. Preamble (Introduction) I, imPsychopathic, also known as Isaac, do establish the Huisois'il Government. To protect against abuse, to protect against unfair rules, and to give justice to each and every citizen. The Huisois'il isn't only a government, but an attitude. Here I name myself the ruler, and king. After all of this, I hereby establish the Huisois'il government. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ II. Basic Policies & Knowledge Huisois'il was first established as a militia to take down the people of Rockport. However over time, we believe that instead of committing crimes, which doesn't solve anything, we should start fresh. So here, we announce that we shall overthrow the government to make room for a government that listens to its citizens, gets rid of abuse in every part of Rockport, and ensures that every citizen has power to an extent. To begin, as we know, not many people in the government listen to the citizens. As of now, we don't ever get say unless we have a high rank or acquaintances. So here, I start with disassembling the government, and recreating it to make me king, and make only allow trusted people. People who many of the citizens can trust. However if the citizens spy said person to be abusing his power, then he shall be struck by a wave of hate, and sent to the lowest level of our society never to be in charge again. One chance. Power. The higher ranks have way too much, so that they use it to break the law. Such a shame. So government employees will have only specific powers that will be settled later in time. Also with citizen rights, and power. Citizens may protest anywhere. Have weapons anyways. Any type of weapon, and may say anything (unless against the government). ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ III. Terms About terms. The highest rank that I will take, will have a never-ending term. Just like real life, the ruler can veto any law he feels isn't good enough. However, the president can make any law he wants. Next up are high ranks. If you disrespect the ruler, you are immediately classed as an outcast, even if you were an important high rank. High ranks will have elections, and the citizens will nominate high ranks, if they are fit, the two highest nominated will be the next two high ranks. Outcasts are the group of people who will forever be listed as abusers, and people who have mistreated people. If you are this, you will experience a worse experience than every person in Rockport. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ IV. Judging What is the judging system? If you support this forum, then you are automatically respected, and may be a high rank in the brand new community. However disrespect of high ranks shall not be tolerated, immediately making you an outcast. You may laugh now, but soon when we overthrow the government, you will hate your time here. The developers will be automatically high ranks, unless they aren't trusted. if they are not trusted, then they can laugh while they are being stepped on in the sewers by the citizens above, because they will be outcasts. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ V. Conclusion Here to end the very long statement, I announce that this will soon be the new government that we shall set in place for Rockport. Rockport is a state filled with many problems, that this should fix. We already have a king if you don't know, Mariodragon102, who isn't doing anything about these problems. So now, support below if you believe that this is what should be the new Rockport. This is what we need! This shall be us in the future, and the future shall come now! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Signed, imPsychopathic, King of the Huisois'il Future Ruler of Rockport
Skiicodyskii
#187625885Monday, April 18, 2016 4:40 AM GMT

How silly, consider me "Outcast." No support at all. - Signed, RawrIngredient Outcast Apparently

of     1