of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

SFenquirer
#18765986Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:55 PM GMT

The New Year is only one day away, and the SFE wanted to know what the SF'ers sports goals are for 2010! Make starting QB on your real life football team? Make the best ROBLOX leagues of '10? Shoot a round of golf under par? Let us find out what the SF'ers have to say! *NOTE* The SFE regrets that we could not put everyone's resolutions in this article. This is due to either: main accounts being banned so we couldn't get in contact, or simply the SF'er did not respond in time to our query. If you were left out, feel free to post YOUR resolution(s) and/or comment on others! Ahmhappehplz: “OK, my resolution is to try harder in soccer!:D” Andy119983: “Helping my Soccer team to the first win of the season (we're bottom of the bottom division with 8 defeats and 0 wins or draws making us the worst team in the area) and, I want to score a goal for my team.” Angelsbb: “1) Help Organize any league needed because I have done research on failed leagues in real life and Roblox and so far we should reform some ways we do that” AToZ: “News Year's Sports Resolutions: 1. Go undefeated in School Basketball. 2. Become a better basetball player then I was last year. 3. Surpass my friend at being center. 4. Be able to dunk (Lol). 5. Make High School Basketball team” Biker007: “Well, my resolution is to get the SF noticed and to become more popular. Also, I want to help the SF by making a great league like Red did with the IRHL.” Bobcat48: “Uh..... Making 3 3-pointers this basketball season. BTW am I going to be interviewed anytime soon? I've PM'd you a couple of times.” Brando8914: “Well, I don't know where to start. In 2010 I want to try to convince my dad to let me join the football team. Last year he said I couldn't because of I will punch someone in the face (On the sidelines.) Also, I would want to go to my FIRST driving range EVER. Maybe even a WSU Cougar game =). The final 2 resolutions are the Cougars having a winning record. And PWNING Huskies in the Apple Cup. -Brando8914” Chase789: “I wanna be able to run a league with out it gettin flames down.” Chriz13: “Well, I'm not quite sure. I want to play some kind of football. Be a better Goalie” Dancinguy777: “Score a HR in an official IRBL game. I set the bar low. Always.” Danial838: “Get better at Soccer on roblox and better at soccer in rl at goalkeeping” Fl0rida: “Making my middle school basketball team. Learning baseball. Getting straight As” FuutBall: “My new year resolution is... To sign up for QB in real life football. I've been pretty good at it in backyard. But I only tried once in little midgets. I was QB. We only threw 2 passes. :P I got both. Once I hit his head. To good. :D Also I am signing up for baseball this year. I just HATE golf. I've watched it twice fell asleep once. Another resolution is to get better handwriting. :P My teacher always complains at my writing, and I have to tell her what I wrote. Garrett800: “Well for ROBLOX I want to score over 35 Points int eh IRHL” Genken: “Well, I hope that when I get on my baseball team for the Spring, we win the Championship. I also hope I get my first homerun.” Halofan789: “Becoming ROBLOXia's soccer player. Understanding football. Beat my record kick IRL in soccer. *48 m*” Icecool234: “Thank you for the request. My first goal this new year is to make the Travel Soccer Team. And Going to the Championship game.” Ididi9: “Become Captain of Soccer Team” Imcool605: “i would like starting WR on my football team” Jacob12345970: “Hitting my 1st HR/GS” Jkid234: “I will stride to make sure that the sf stays in tact this coming 2010. I will stride to become one of the best mw2 players. I will make sure I will become better in golf, soccer, and baseball.” Jojo23706: “1 is to Win a Hockey tournament for the first time. 2. Hit a BuzzerBeater in Basketball” Kyle549: “My sports goals are to get into every HOF for ro-sports.Also I want to get the first HR in IRBL season 2.Also I would like to win the IRHL Season Championships! That would be awesome.” Leongreen43: “Well, I am trying to get upper body strength for baseball(Hitting and Pitching) I am gonna do more sprints(Get faster for basketball and running the bases) Try to perfect my layups.” LSUboymatt: “Sorry my resolutions this year are private due to most of them are spirtual.” MCCZ: “At my friends house we were playing football and I hit him so hard that he broke his arm and his toe.” Mfsoccer94: “Being on a succesful ROBLOX Sports Team and wants to make the flaming decrease in the SF.” Natemo10: “My news year's goal is to either lead a team to a championship or run a good league” ObbyKing10: “Well No Resolution For Me Really...I'm on a Basketball Team Already Baseball I Either Try and Make It or Don't Try.” Peanutbutterman8: “Well,i already made the Basketball team,so..... I would like to score 20pts,10 Rebs in a game.” RedDawg: “I want to make the 7th grade baseball team as the center fielder. To help my basketball team win the championship. To make the best Roblox League. Thanks for the interview.” Roboman11: “RL: I wanna become a better hitter in baseball and take home 1st place. I wanna play different sports instead of baseball my whole life. Roblox: Work at FW and be a great GK. Own in IRBL. And be a pwnsome QB! SargeantKiller: “My New Year Sports Resolution is to Become my Cricket clubs captain for the upcoming season also Get some more Tries in Rugby under my Name and hopefully win my School's Male sports personality of the year” Scanng: “Well I'm playing soccer next year for my 2nd season and I have a plan to score 3 goals!” Sdnumbah2: “In RL I have college/university to start thinking about, since my family is low on funds, I am going to try and get a Sports Scholership, and work more towards my athletics and Acedemics. As well in Ro - Sports, I will work to not be an ego - maniac, and try to be more of a team player.” Shadow4155: “Ummmm, Making Starting QB for Football (Again)” SkyWiz: “Well, My Sports Resolution is to Try to Let only 2 Goals during a IRHL Game. And to make A Sucessfull League again.” SoIitudeWolf: “uhhh….roblox sports resolution is to be able to sit back & see a league that actually doesn’t fail lawl!!!!!” StairDude: “IRL: Make my High School's Golf team and Go out for Football my Sophmore year. ROBLOX: Make good fields, help others with their league, keep 101.7 IRHL running.” Superstar6473: “- Win the soccer Championship game for UDSC. (made it last year but didnt win) - Score 5 goals in the season. - Get A's for school (Grades help in getting on a team)” Switchmoo: ““Ro-Sports: Play in at least 1 league for every sport. Real: Get on the all-star baseball team. Who are you?” Tomukai: “I kinda wanna get better at throwing on the run when playing QB. I also kinda want to get better at catching in cold climates.” Trexmo: “1. Make my middle school baseball team 2. Being main 1st Baseman on my Non-School Team.” Unknowngonewild: “making a new racing league” Vandyfan: “I think this year I liked it when this year on my travel baseball team, I was named the #1 player on the team. And since it was the oldest age group in our recreational league also, I was the best play in my recreational league :) (Not to brag or anything ;D)” XxS1L3NTx5H0Txx: “My New Year's Resolution is to make at least 3 sacks next season as DT of my football team.” "SFE - Your #1 source for all things Sports Forum!"
Andy119983
#18766058Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:56 PM GMT

Andy119983: “Helping my Soccer team to the first win of the season (we're bottom of the bottom division with 8 defeats and 0 wins or draws making us the worst team in the area) and, I want to score a goal for my team.” ================================================ It's true, my team really are that bad. Dancinguy777: “Score a HR in an official IRBL game. I set the bar low. Always.” ================================================ That will be easy, Russia will PWN! I hit HRs all the time in training, infact, everyone does.
Huukey
#18766066Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:57 PM GMT

I had bad grammar, bad puncuation.
Andy119983
#18766090Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:57 PM GMT

LOLPWNT Kyle549: “My sports goals are to get into every HOF for ro-sports.Also I want to get the first HR in IRBL season 2.Also I would like to win the IRHL Season Championships! That would be awesome.” ================================================ That's not gonna happen, Kyle is banned for the first 5 games, of course he wont hit the first HR! xD
Icecool234
#18766131Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:58 PM GMT

All in Alphabetical order NICE job SFE!
SoIitudeWolf
#18766156Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:59 PM GMT

lawl @ fuut......i love how he jsut rambles on. tis funny!!!! FuutBall: “My new year resolution is... To sign up for QB in real life football. I've been pretty good at it in backyard. But I only tried once in little midgets. I was QB. We only threw 2 passes. :P I got both. Once I hit his head. To good. :D Also I am signing up for baseball this year. I just HATE golf. I've watched it twice fell asleep once. Another resolution is to get better handwriting. :P My teacher always complains at my writing, and I have to tell her what I wrote.
SoIitudeWolf
#18766185Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:00 PM GMT

p.s. i had know idea we had taht many sf'ers!!!
idontdance
#18766246Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:01 PM GMT

@fuutball Wow... It's ok I have the same thing... Only difference mine is usually all over the page that makes it hard to read mainly.
SoIitudeWolf
#18766691Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:12 PM GMT

hahaha read switchs!!! "Who are you?”
Superisbanned
#18766736Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:12 PM GMT

MCCZ: “At my friends house we were playing football and I hit him so hard that he broke his arm and his toe.” _____________________________________________________________ Huh?
halofan789
#18767100Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:21 PM GMT

Halofan789: “Becoming ROBLOXia's soccer player. Understanding football. Beat my record kick IRL in soccer. *48 m*” Yep.
Icecool234
#18767124Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:21 PM GMT

@Halo Niiicee..
GatorAlex
#18767865Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:38 PM GMT

I read the first sentance and then passed out cause it was so long
MrBiggShot
#18768048Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:43 PM GMT

About 45 Sports Forumers O.E
GatorAlex
#18768068Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:43 PM GMT

Not including me!
idontdance
#18769512Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:19 PM GMT

@halofan789 You do not understand football.. Wow.. I was about 7 when I understood it.. There was 6 year olds in my class that reffed the football scriminges we had in recess.
UHaveBeenRickRolled
#18769595Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:20 PM GMT

He's from Canada you twit. I doubt you know everything about soccer.
idontdance
#18769696Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:22 PM GMT

@Uhavebeen I am talking about AMERICAN football.. If I was talking about soccer I would say "soccer". Canada still gets NFL network. How do I know? It's because I see that Airforce knows about the Miami game and such.
UHaveBeenRickRolled
#18769791Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:24 PM GMT

I am talking about AMERICAN football.. If I was talking about soccer I would say "soccer". Canada still gets NFL network. How do I know? It's because I see that Airforce knows about the Miami game and such. _________________________________________________________________ Apparently, you don't get what I said, you said that you learned about football when you were 6-7, and you were basically calling him stupid for not knowing it by saying that, and then I said in counter, that you probably didn't know everything about soccer by that age.
UHaveBeenRickRolled
#18769844Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:25 PM GMT

Canada still gets NFL network. _____________________________ It's pay-per-view, and most people don't care.
halofan789
#18779404Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:00 PM GMT

I'v never watched a football game you poser. Seriously, care to insult me more? You obviously fail. You don't understand alot of stuff either.
Switchmoo
#18779528Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:02 PM GMT

Wow. Intersesting! Who IS SFE?
joey66690433
#18780194Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:12 PM GMT

My resolution is become a respected SFer. I don't think it's gonna' happen soon. *L* ----- l l
hobobilly
#18780248Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:12 PM GMT

Shoot, mine didnt get on here..
UHaveBeenRickRolled
#18782880Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:45 PM GMT

Bump.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right