of     1   

Colorado_Law
#187678975Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:15 AM GMT

Hello NorthGlenn, my name is MasonAidan08, I am a middle class citizen and right now your thinking "Oh he is just a plain old citizen he will ruin NorthGlenn" well that is the exact opposite of what I am going to do, when I saw why CertifiedLawz resigned I realized that we need change, I mean cadets getting arrested for killing random civ's, not following orders and shooting the mayor? I am going to put a new law that all cadets may not shoot a gun on duty, if they decide to shoot the mayor I am not going to have them on the Inmate's rank and suspend them for 3 weeks so no training, no being a citizen, no being FD, no DoT, no DoC, and no SWAT. I am going to reform DoC AGAIN because some of the actions some of the DoC officers have been taking is just plain dumb. The citizens can get a little excited because in NorthGlenn I am going to add another city so maybe "NorthGlenn, city of" and I am going to pick 3 options and citizens gt to choose by a vote! Also on the topic of development I want us to recognize the city developers: AspringCaldALT, ExcellentT123, 203123, WarrenLaw, and AlwaysHD. Thank-you NorthGlenn for reading this and remember VOTE MASONAIDAN08 FOR MAYOR! If this svcked tell me, my first election.
DefendingTheBlue
#187680067Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:30 AM GMT

Good luck mate. Signed, DarkAuthority II Mayoral Candidate II NGCPD Corporal II Norfolk PD Officer
AspiringCald
#187697395Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:43 PM GMT

Support.

of     1