of     1   

ErichThaller
#187680168Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:31 AM GMT

His Royal Majesty, King Eric Kent I calls for a Snap elections to take place on Friday 22th, 2016. To make Ashbourne more democratic as a nation. The sign up to run for Prime Minister ends on Wednesday 20th, 2016. If you want to run for Prime Minister PM the Royal Majesty, King Eric Kent I. The person who has the most votes wins and they will be the New Prime Minister, the 2nd place winner will be the Deputy Prime Minister, and the 3rd place will be speaker of the Parliament. and the rest that did run for Prime Minister will be place in the Parliament as members of Parliament. When PMing His Royal Majesty, King Eric Kent I, to run for Prime Minister answer these following questions. Please use perfect grammar and answer honestly: 1. What is your history with 1840's - 1850's types of groups? 2. What make you want to run for Prime Minister? 3. What your political ideology? 4. Why do you think you’d be a good Prime Minister? 5. What do you think are your best qualities? If you want to make a Political Party, please also include that in this PM below the answered questions. 1.Name of the Political Party. 2.What political ideology is the political party? 3.What is the party’s political position? Ex: Left, Right, Center etc. When the King accepts your request to make a political party, He will tell you what ranks and what will be your party logo. Also, when you get accepted to run for prime minister you will be put onto a official list of candidates that are running. Signed, His Royal Majesty, King Eric Kent I Signed, Her Royal Majesty, Queen Aryn Kent

of     1