of     1   

theshupe
#187785523Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

【PSP】CoP application/test. Send to to the 【PSP】 (DC), theshupe. ◦ Only (HR) high ranks may apply. ◦ Copy and paste the questions only then answer and send them in a message. ◦ If you do not have proper grammar, punctuation, etc. your application will be denied instantly. ◦ Please be patient, it may take a couple of days for a response. ◦ Put your answers BELOW the question, NOT beside. ——— APPLICATION START ——— BASIC QUESTIONS 1. What is your current rank in PSP? 2. How long have you been a (HR) in PSP? 3. What country do you live in, and what is your timezone? SHORT ANSWER 4. Why do you want to be a Chief of Police? 5. How will you benefit PSP? 6. What makes you different from other applicants? 7. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself as a leader? (Be honest) SCENARIOS: Standard 8. Your on patrol, and you see a man draw a gun on someone else. What do you do? 9. You pull over a Dodge Charger, and once you call in the license plate, dispatch reports the car is wanted. What do you do? SCENARIOS: Administration 10. An officer reports that another officer is abusing their taser. What should you do? ——— APPLICATION END ———
jacky051
#187785548Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:09 AM GMT

I'm not good at cooking sorry
llSaintll
#187785564Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:09 AM GMT

You're* and Pennsylvania is ranked 31 in GDP.
King_Conehead
#187812283Thursday, April 21, 2016 4:43 PM GMT

It is Chief not chef shupe.... e.e Missed the i
GrenadierKit
#187812291Thursday, April 21, 2016 4:44 PM GMT

(y)
BayleeH34
#187879014Friday, April 22, 2016 7:51 PM GMT

1. What is your current rank in PSP? Hr Comm (Ur cadet till they rank me back to my old rank) 2. How long have you been a (HR) in PSP? 3months 3. What country do you live in, and what is your timezone? Usa Eastern SHORT ANSWER 4. Why do you want to be a Chief of Police? To help the city out and make PSP better 5. How will you benefit PSP? By being the best leader i can be 6. What makes you different from other applicants? Always patroling and training new people and helping others 7. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself as a leader? (Be honest) 8.5 SCENARIOS: Standard 8. Your on patrol, and you see a man draw a gun on someone else. What do you do? Ask for backup then get my tzer and tell him/her to put the wepon down if not taze them 9. You pull over a Dodge Charger, and once you call in the license plate, dispatch reports the car is wanted. What do you do? Get out and tell the person step out the vehical and handcuff them SCENARIOS: Administration 10. An officer reports that another officer is abusing their taser. What should you do? Tell them to not abuse and also report them to G+
O_rochimaru
#187879360Friday, April 22, 2016 7:56 PM GMT

You forgot the memes

of     1