of     1   

TacticalAuthority
#187790952Thursday, April 21, 2016 2:29 AM GMT

Hello Citizens of Northglenn, I am running for Mayor within Northglenn, I am an Democrat. Safety ------- I will prevent crime from happening often, improve the Fire Department, and Police Patrols around the city. I will make sure every citizens gets a voice in Northglenn, improve it's First Responders. Ensure that every citizen has a voice, and is safe within the city of Northglenn. I will increase security around the airport, so we can prevent any further attacks. Citizens -------- I will give every citizen a voice, and reply to their requests. I will not turn a citizen down, I will make sure every citizen is treated fair. I will ensure every day that citizens are treated fair in the court of law and Law Enforcement. Homeland Security ------------------ I will improve security around the city airport perimeter and inside the airport. Making flights more secure and perimeter checks around the fence. More security for emergency services to access. Cars ----- I will improve all emergency services cars, and citizens cars, make them have regens, not have them scattered. Experience (Political) ---------- Senate in United States of America 70k+ Mayor (retired) Liberty City ------------ UnitedStatesLaw Mayor candidate (D) "Let's make Northglenn strong!" Do #Support or Support! With your comment after. Message me if you feel that I need to change anything, or suggest or ask me questions. Feel free! Thank you for all the supports! Old form, with votes. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=187713489
Dinodiddy
#187804405Thursday, April 21, 2016 12:13 PM GMT

support

of     1