of     1   

Painful_Strikes
#187818837Thursday, April 21, 2016 7:38 PM GMT

As most of you know, I have been in the process of hiring a Deputy Director for the Federal Bureau of Prisons throughout this week. I received some very good applications, but I can only pick one. This person has worked hard in this USA and is a great leader. I would like you all to congratulate NeymarJr6720 on becoming the Deputy Director of the Bureau of Prisons. Something that most of you didn't know is that the application that I saw as a runner up would get Chief of Staff. As I said before, I got some brilliant applications. But as always only one can be picked. This man has long served in this USA and also is a great leader. I would like you all to congratulate bostonman18 on becoming the new Bureau of Prisons Chief of Staff. It will be his job to pick a Deputy Chief of Staff (preferably in BoP). Deputy Director: NeymarJr6720. Chief of Staff: Bostonman18. Deputy Chief of Staff: To be picked by Boston. If you see these two around, please congratulate them on their achievement. -Signed, Bureau of Prisons Director, CallumEWard.

of     1