of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Dralian
#187826178Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

Ladies and Gentlemen of the United States, I come towards you today to propose an offer; an offer that shall not only benefit myself - but the nation as a whole. The Central Intelligence Agency, otherwise known as the CIA has been through Director, through Director, through Director. Yet they seemingly have not found the right one. I believe with my heart that I, Dralian, am the missing piece towards the success of the Central Intelligence Agency. I'm not going to give you some long bullet-ed paragraphed essay on what I can do, I am going to say what I can do in a short paragraph. Before we start on what I will do, let me give some background information on myself first. As previously stated, I am Dralian. I joined nUSA in mid-2014 and began my journey as a NYPD officer. I then came back as a LV officer, and from there I truly became in love with nUSA. I joined the DSCA. A few months passed, I became the Director. The training's went from five people to nearly 17 people. After that, I ended up becoming the Director of the Secret Service. I resigned a few months after due to real life issues. I came back into nUSA a bit later. I became the AP-NSA, and then to the SSO-Director. Being in nUSA, I've been in every single intelligence agency numerous times. That helped me get one of my other jobs, which was the Deputy Director of National Intelligence. I feel as if my knowledge from the Intelligence Community, that I would be a perfect fit for the Central Intelligence Agency Director. The Central Intelligence Agency is tasked with foreign operations, right? Okay, cool, sounds fun! The CIA will be operating on foreign soil/practicing on foreign soil to complete operations. Each country will have a map of their bases laid out so that the CIA can study them. Next, the CIA will have 35 members max. This will allow the members that we have to stay active as they know that their position can be terminated at any time. Access into the CIA will be rare - but it'll be fair for all users. Experience or not, everybody will have the same chance. If any members act as law enforcement, their position will be terminated. Over time, if I do get the position as CIA Director, I hope to improve the core infrastructure and make the CIA what it once was - great. *sorry for the grammatical issues, typed this up in a bit of a hurry* *more ideas will be posted in comments* Thanks, have a nice day! *if I get this job, I'll be resigning as the SS DD ASAP*
MilesWolffe
#187826228Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

Support
KnowDaGame
#187826290Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

Support.
Redzalio
#187826465Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:47 PM GMT

sign -Hexlynx the nerd of ss
Airspeeder
#187826537Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

this kid won't do anything except put his friends in high places let's be real here guys this is nUSA lmao where the real NSA is probably laughing at some fake country clanners -- but that's just my two cents
Perkiie
#187826713Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:50 PM GMT

Support, Your former [SS] Supervisor Special Agent Nick S. Flin |Error|
bob561
#187828972Thursday, April 21, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

Support Bob561 | Secret Service Director |
Technozo
#187831295Thursday, April 21, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

Signed. ~NUSA's YouTube manager Ike
Iuster
#187834189Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:38 PM GMT

Support! This man has so much experience, there's no doubt he will restore CIA. ▒██░░░▒█▒█▒▄█▀▀█▒█▀█▀█░▐█▀▀▒▐█▀▀▄ ▒██░░░▒█▒█▒▀▀█▄▄░░▒█░░░▐█▀▀▒▐█▒▐█ ▒██▄▄█▒▀▄▀▒█▄▄█▀░▒▄█▄░░▐█▄▄▒▐█▀▄▄
smallchomama1234
#187834354Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:41 PM GMT

SUPPORT
whyismynamesodamlong
#187834449Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:42 PM GMT

support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support. support.
Slushie_Sam
#187834591Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:45 PM GMT

SUPPORT TO THE MAX
football4life2
#187835018Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:50 PM GMT

No support. You're not even in CIA currently, and the Presidnent chooses the Central Itelligence Agency Director. You honestly shouldn't be CIA D! Joey should become the CIA D if anything, he has worked his way up in the CIA. You're just looking for a fancy rank an fame, once you get in the CIA. By a TRYOUT, APPLICATION, or ACADEMY. Than I might think about supporting you. But for now Joey should become CIA D!! Signed, Head of Operations Central Intelligence Agency Football4life2
Dralian
#187835165Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

"No support. You're not even in CIA currently, and the Presidnent chooses the Central Itelligence Agency Director. You honestly shouldn't be CIA D! Joey should become the CIA D if anything, he has worked his way up in the CIA. You're just looking for a fancy rank an fame, once you get in the CIA. By a TRYOUT, APPLICATION, or ACADEMY. Than I might think about supporting you. But for now Joey should become CIA D!!" I've worked my way up in the CIA too my friend. I'm not looking for a fancy rank - I'm already Secret Service Deputy and I have had numerous positions as being a Director. I don't think that I'm looking to extent my fame. I appreciate your consideration though.
rodedawg
#187835452Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:57 PM GMT

Support
TheStateofNewYork
#187835460Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:57 PM GMT

Signed. Good luck
football4life2
#187835494Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:57 PM GMT

You're SS. I don't think an SS DD, could forfill the duties as CIA D. You might be good, although many others have worked hard in the CIA I don't want to see a massive reform when you become CIA Director. *Joey has worked hard trying I improve the CIA. Overall he has done good. I just would like to see our DD/Acting D progress to Director. Not some random person I have no expirence working with as my Director. Signed Head of Operations Central Intelligence Agency Football4life2
Iuster
#187835544Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:58 PM GMT

100% agree with Dral. He's not power hungry, if that's what you're implying. Before you judge people by not being in CIA and wanting director, who knows maybe they were in CIA before, or even the director! ▒██░░░▒█▒█▒▄█▀▀█▒█▀█▀█░▐█▀▀▒▐█▀▀▄ ▒██░░░▒█▒█▒▀▀█▄▄░░▒█░░░▐█▀▀▒▐█▒▐█ ▒██▄▄█▒▀▄▀▒█▄▄█▀░▒▄█▄░░▐█▄▄▒▐█▀▄▄
Dralian
#187835546Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:58 PM GMT

I don't think you actually read what I wrote: "Being in nUSA, I've been in every single intelligence agency numerous times. That helped me get one of my other jobs, which was the Deputy Director of National Intelligence." I do.
Dralian
#187835618Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

And yes, I do have experience within the Central Intelligence Agency. Secret Service is only 5% of what I've been in nUSA. Stop judging off of that.
football4life2
#187835619Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

Correction* Joey has worked hard to help the CIA.
TyroneLatore
#187835622Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

football stop D!ck riding on Joey, he is a good candidate.
khop26
#187835650Friday, April 22, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

Signed-Khop26.
joyiscold
#187835656Friday, April 22, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

Support ■■▬▬▬▬ Joyiscold for Director of National Intelligence ▬▬▬▬■ ■ https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=187822401 ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ Write “Support” or simply sign your name if you support! ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ ■■▬▬▬▬ #RealChange, #TheBestForTheJob ▬▬▬▬■ ■ Signed, Joyiscold, CIA Board of Directors member and Head of External Affairs.
ThePelicanator
#187835690Friday, April 22, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

SS snipes people on the floor of Congress. ~HoR Rep MC CP

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right