of     1   

CheetoGo
#187975475Sunday, April 24, 2016 3:08 AM GMT

Yay! An actual RP! The year is 2023. Technology hasn't advanced to far, and people are unhappy with the government. What no one could comprehend is what was happening in the shadows. A despicable plot made by the ones supposed to protect us. President Collins was hatching a scheme, having senate members assassinated in ways that seemed accidental, having his new senate and house members impeach justices and accepting nominations for who he wanted. And nobody could understand. Politics was just a part of life. To stop the people from rebelling Collins needed to know how to get into people's head, use propaganda against the, pushing them into submission with stress. Finding the people who banded together against a big threat, and eradicate them. His decision, was to hire Psychologist Alvin Reynolds. Reynolds, and some minor scientists designed a testing program to get inside the human brain, by putting innocent people through mental, and physical torment. They will use the results they acquire to create a system that will eliminate all those who believe in a fair country. Collins is sick. He is insane. He wants supreme ruling over others, to choose who lives and dies. And to accomplish that, the people must be in submission. To accomplish that....democracy will have to be dead. To accomplish that...innocent lives will be tortured for scientific results, for the sickest cause. To accomplish that...Collins will take over America. DUN DUN DUN. The story is told, the plot has unfolded, so it's time to give you all some idea of what's going on. -6 people -Kidnapped off the street -No clue of whats going on -No clue of whats happening -No contact to the outside -Certain Death. Thats......*drumroll*....YOU! yay...! *confetti....* It didn't work did it. So lets move on. [RULES] Your character will not learn of the scientists motives until a later time. You cants escape No contact My word is law If you read this, go down below the next rule If anyone dies, you have my word you can roleplay as a scientist. Put "Tem Shop" in Extra2 You should now basic roleplay courtesy [The ALMIGHTY Character Sheet!] Name: Age: Hair Color: Eye Color: Height: Weight: (You can just all this and extra into appearance^) What are they wearing: Cows Milk Or Goats Milk: Personality(Extremely Detailed, will show how you respond to certain experiments): Bio(Optional but HIGHLY RECCOMENDED) Strengths: Weaknesses: Extra: Extra2: Extra3: EXAMPLE(mine): Name: Thom von Koll Age: 28 Appearance: Red Hair, 5,12, 176 lbs., What are they wearing: A plaid shirt [Turquoise/White], Boot cut Jeans, Reebok Sneakers, And A ripped Fedora that was ripped in the kidnapping. Cows Milk Or Goats Milk: Cows Milk Personality: Campaigner [Visit 16personalities.com for personalities like these) Bio: Thom was born in Salsburg Austria, he enjoyed his life very much, always raised in a not rich but not poor state of life he had small luxuries, but not enough to make him a demanding character. His father was elected to Parliament when he was 13, but died on the way to his 3rd day of work. Thom was an emotional wreck, but overcame the pain in about 4 months. He realized he and his mother would have to fend for themselves. His toys were sold for money. he had less to eat, until he started working at a small restaurant. He moved to America at age 22, hoping for a better life. He became a U.S. citizen at age 26. Strengths: Observant, Communicate Well, Can Chill In Stressful Situations (usually) Weaknesses: Overprotective, Overthinks Things, Does get stressed in highly pressurized situations (a death, your report is due in an hour and you only have the introduction complete. I know this contradicts the earlier, but what I'm saying is he can USUALLY be calm in mild-moderate stress) Extra: German Accent. Yes Germans are actually, on average, taller than many other countries heights. You were kidnapped for a sick cause. It was random. You were in the wrong moment at the wrong time. If you just stopped at the Starbucks on the way home... (Those things are everywhere)
CheetoGo
#187975522Sunday, April 24, 2016 3:08 AM GMT

BLUISH GREEN EYES.
Ieningrad
#187980758Sunday, April 24, 2016 4:47 AM GMT

"Personality: (EXTREMELY DETAILED)" "Personality: Campaigner" >be me >be scrolling through /rp >come across "tested" >see creator wants detailed personality >ok.jpeg >creator uses 1 word for his personality >mfw
LNG257
#187981255Sunday, April 24, 2016 4:59 AM GMT

Oh joy, using the Myers-Briggs personality test for character creation. What could possibly go wrong?
CheetoGo
#187981691Sunday, April 24, 2016 5:11 AM GMT

. . . Not everyone has to. I just would prefer to use that one.
CheetoGo
#187981722Sunday, April 24, 2016 5:12 AM GMT

leningrad. Did you by any chance see the ting that showed a WEBSITE where you can see WHAT THE PERSONALITY MEANS. ... I don't understand these people.
Ieningrad
#188053612Monday, April 25, 2016 4:54 AM GMT

The very fact that you were so incredibly lazy you used a PERSONALITY TEST for your character instead of writing it up yourself shows you are not fit to run an RP. Even copying it from the end of the test and pasting it to your CS would show more effort.
CheetoGo
#188058426Monday, April 25, 2016 10:26 AM GMT

I think I understand that now. Exactly why I reposted it.

of     1