of     1   

TouchBoy
#188296653Saturday, April 30, 2016 12:04 AM GMT

I has't done many things in mine lifetime thus far. Fickle gods portraying mine life as a studio playeth while the people who resided ov'r the contract that bared not only mine allegiance but eke mine soul turned me into a killing machine. I wast known as the White Death during mine first travels in the art of assassination. The symptoms wast nothing at first, only being slightly deaf in mine hath left ear. Of course, the first part of mine contract wast merely a soldier. The second being a monster. tis hardly fair to beest a sir with no freedom to his own bethought. I has't cometh from many backgrounds, and hadst many names, mine fellow troops calling me the White Death. mine employers calling me The Contracted. thee, yourself, the Brotherhood and it's members deciding to calleth me the Peace Seeker. Like t meanteth anything. I didst not seek peace, I merely wrought death upon those thee deemed unholy. Those thee hath chosen wast not valorous enough. thee didst not knoweth mine childhood or the kind of person I wanted to beest.
TouchBoy
#188296892Saturday, April 30, 2016 12:08 AM GMT

doth thee wanteth to knoweth the kind of person I wanted to beest? I wanted to beest a doctor, so I could holp people. To some, a mild life, but one with valorous intentions. twas a short time after middle school that I wast abducted into this program. Psychological torture, brutal training, madeth worsened by what I wast born with. aye, the symptoms didst receiveth worse. Eventually, I wast a little deaf in both ears. Then I wast very hard of hearing, and mine right eye wast waring out. Then, of course... I wast on a mission in Sunnyvale, near the Catacombs. twas around that time I hath decided I wanted to beest free. I wast deaf in both ears. I could barely see. I wast hath left alone with mine thoughts and instincts. mine brain wast deteriorating to that of a tamed animal. twas the first sign of free wilt that hadst struck me in decades.
TouchBoy
#188296989Saturday, April 30, 2016 12:10 AM GMT

I, alone now with mine thoughts and feelings, recite mine words to a messenger. I wilt soon beest nothing more then an exsufflicate shell, not being able to heareth anything, not being able to see anything, only feeling the grass beneath mine feet and the pounding of mine own heart. I wilt walketh into the void that becometh mine reality with grace. The only true time I am free. hence from the Brotherhood, and their flawed ideals. hence from mindless torture. Punishment.
TouchBoy
#188297680Saturday, April 30, 2016 12:22 AM GMT

I wilt finally beest hence from Zur. that gent speaketh into mine mind but now I cannot heareth. I walketh into this valley of nothingness with grace. The time at which hour I am truely alone with nothing but darkness and uncertainty is the only true time whither I am free. mine sight wilt beest gone, but I wilt beest free. mine sense of touch wilt beest gone, but I wilt beest free. mine rational bethought wilt beest gone, but I wilt beest free. This is the last time thee wilt hither of me. Andrew Pozniak. And thee wilt not findeth me. -------- This is the last transscript of Andrew Pozniak, AKA Peace Keeper. Known as Andrew Simo / White Death during his employment with the Finnish government. Property of the Brotherhood of Zur. Offering a reward if found. File photo will be located here : /VI6XPjE /6WGsmqj Case file under employment with the Finnish, working in Berlin : /3UxYD78 https://www.roblox.com/games/405768397/peaceseeker81s-Place-Number-1
birmie123
#188301187Saturday, April 30, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

edgy dad comes home on friday woo!!
TouchBoy
#188303114Saturday, April 30, 2016 1:56 AM GMT

We are offering a reward.

of     1