of     1   

charrybell29
#188433563Sunday, May 01, 2016 11:26 PM GMT

*Note | These are revised from the previous predictions. Season Ten is here! The Millikan Rams winning 3 VBs straight! (Booooooo), All the team reunions, like one or two actually turning out to having close to a reunion (Big surprise, right?), and OFLers everywhere are ready to sweat at road blocks football for the 10th time. Games - Tremont Turks @ Newark Destroyers Canton Greats @ Barton Bruisers Millikan Rams @ Dansville Ducks RedCliff Raiders @ Roblox Warriors Corinth Spartans @ Saxon Sunbirds Joston Jackrabbits @ Roblox Panthers Pemberley Punishers @ Rockford Raptors Florida FireCats @ Korblox Snowhawks Highland Huskies @ Rektshire Rattlers Dresden Dragons @ Buffalo Bolts Tremont Turks v Newark Destroyers With the first game in S10, Ikios's Turkeys are set to face off against the Newbark Destroyers. Two new teams, so there isn't any real history to base this off, but Newark have actually put a better lineup together than I expected, and on the other hand the Turks, they have put together a decent lineup as well, but there's one thing holding them back, Ikios's IQ (mailard joke #1) but anyway, I really don't see much of a gap between these two quality and depth wise. Player Radar (Players to watch) MossTrainn (Turks) Ikios (Turks) CurryKeeef (Destroyers) Accardi (Destroyers) Prediction: Turkeys win 38-35 Canton Gr8s v Barton Bruisers Canton, a team that is probably going to have a smaller team, with around 20-25 players, which lacks depth but makes good chemistry. And Barton a team that has Nyke as HC, but he doesn't have players like supreme or v3kt anymore, so this whole season will be a challenge for Nyke and Barton. But for this game, I think the chemistry factor will help Canton , but not hugely, as Barton seems to have more talent. Player Radar Sepsius (Bruisers) Nmd_CSGoat (Bruisers) B3nnyf00tball (Bruisers) Hancock3 (Bruisers) Prediction - Barton wins 31-28 Millikan Rams v Dansville Ducks The Rams, coming off a VB win (booooo, again) but I guess most of their players got bored of winning the VB and left. The Rams have lost several of their key players including pepe, cara, fresh among others. On the other side of things, the Ducks lost a bunch of key players as well. So two teams, wakened rosters. It should be close. Player Radar: Florida_Gators (Rams) Moxxius (Rams) (darkeagle2014) McWilfork (Ducks) Prediction - Ducks win 21-17 RedCliff Raiders v ROBLOX Almighty Warriors The almighty Warriors have returned. With Mailard and a few S9 FFC players have joined the Warriors, as well with my main man LarryFizeraId and Kakashi, and they have a huge chance of making a playoff push, while the Raiders have a average lineup at the moment. I just don't see the Raiders having a real chance in this one, and the Warriors getting their first win in 2 1/2 seasons. Player Radar: MaIlard (Warriors) LarryFitzeraId (Warriors) Hawkashii (Warriors) Pepe667 (Warriors) toxicsniper12 (Raiders) Prediction - Warriors win 49-21 Corinth Spartans v Saxon Sunbirds The team that blew away a chance of another team winning the VB for once last season, the Spartans, but they had a great HC in prowl, and got another one in Treko, and not to mention the roster they built, and Saxon, another team that has lost some players, and has a pretty average lineup, I think with the Spartans all-around talent, they will win comfortably. Player Radar: 1treyk (Spartans) Carolinas_Finest (Spartans) hardscoped (Spartans) afrobull (Spartans) Hunterharmony (Sunbirds) Vestum (Sunbirds) Prediction - Spartans win 42-7 Joston Jackrabbits v ROBLOX Panthers Joston! With *cough bias referee rater cough* sillykid99! And the Panthers with a definite contender-quality lineup. The Panthers to me look they can do some serious damage this season, while Joston, looks kind of average again this season. With the Panthers lineup, it's kind of an instant decision, I mean Dc, tekt, kill, mont. So I see a good victory for the Panthers Player Radar: DcForRapII (Panthers) Tekt (Panthers) killnijas123 (Panthers) montbaby22 (Panthers) megajohn99 (Panthers) sillykid99 (Jackrabbits) SuperKoopa9 (Jackrabbits) Panthers win - 31-7 Pemberley Punishers v Rockford Raptors "The dream team" "The dynasty" The S10 Punishers "reunion" is here, with Bunglest, Oathkeeper, nate. basically some of the original Punishers players. The Punishers have got a half-decent roster, but to beat the likes of Prowl's Raptors. The chances are slim, especially that the Raptors could be the 2nd overall best team below the Bolts, and due to the fact that bunglest is suspended, the Punishers don't have much of a chance Player radar: lannypooo (Raptors) TheSliceOfLife (Raptors) v3kt (Raptors) YungJustin (Raptors) DeathsVictim (Raptors) oathkeeper12 (Punishers) Prediction - Raptors win 49-17 FFC v Korblox Snowhawks Another reunion at FFC, against the VB... Finalists, the Snowhawks. FFC hired Fresh as HC and a few other classic FFCers as assistants, this team looks strong. But Korblox lost some players, kept some, with ooorekt as HC now and flashbacking, and decent role players, So it should be a relatively close game. Player Radar: FreshIV (FFC) TheOriginalJordan (FFC) Zignatious (FFC) TylanGomez (FFC) ooorektLOH (Snowhawks) Flashbacking (Snowhawks) Prediction - FFC wins 38-21 Highland Huffskies v Rektshire Rattlers Two maybe contenders? The huskies have an OK lineup and the Rats do as well. Not too much separating them on paper, but I think HC experience actually might play a part in this. Ejected has never HCed a game before, and bobo has plenty of experience, that's the only thing separating these two teams. Player Radar: bobonaut (Huskies) Letruce (Huskies) fr00b_king (Rattlers) Ejurcted (Rattlers) Predition - [UPSET ALERT?] Huskies win 38-35 Dresden Dragons v Buffalo Bolts A decent team that Taylor has put together goes up against the new best team ever, the Bolts. Alright, to be honest, this matchup is most likely going to be close, with two experienced coaches overall, and the talent around the same level, so I'm going for a close one Player Radar: supreme (Bolts) JoshBradyIV (Bolts) CasaGomez (Bolts) USMIGO (Bolts) CharRipz [OP] (Bolts) TaylorMan2274 (Dragons) CaliforniaTexan (Dragons) Dame_Lillard (Dragons) Prediction - Bolts win 31-21 Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. - Mahatma Gandhi
Cheesdy
#188436050Monday, May 02, 2016 12:01 AM GMT

Agree Bobo is more experienced then ejected
Bilal_Powell
#188493062Tuesday, May 03, 2016 12:17 AM GMT

when silly is a player too watch, but me and dezbryantiii arent wdf
tekt
#188493462Tuesday, May 03, 2016 12:22 AM GMT

> excludes tyndell, atatman, pdietz, and must from players to watch gonna be more points but up tbh but hey respekt

of     1