of     1   

FortressGuardian
#188438709Monday, May 02, 2016 12:40 AM GMT

Disregard if you are not a Linebacker This guide will show you an example of each scenarios and depending on that scenario will require the correct lineup and play. Firstly, I will explain how Linebackers should line up to fit well in our defense. Next, I will explain what the code of the LB call looks like, then go into a generic scenario. After I will explain the rare case scenarios. Lastly, I will explain terms of LB blitzing. LINEUP: FIRST DOWNS: Most Likely a run play, line up at the LOS at the hashes, let the outside DE stop them from going outside and prevent them from cutting inside. SECOND DOWNS: If one side of the field is stacked with WR, help the Short CB out, and jam the WR closest to the hash. Leave the outisde WR to the Short CB. Expected line-up is infront of the WR, or outside the hashes and 2-3 yards away from LOS. THIRD DOWNS: Line up 3-5 yards away from LOS by one of wrs if your side of the field is stacked with WRs. Again the LBs get the inside WR while the Short CBs gets the outside. Prepare for the WRs to dive out and jam them back, we don't want your side to get abused. FOURTH DOWNS: Must like 3-5 yards away from LOS and line outside the hashes. Do not let them get a first down. Jam the inside WR. The calls for LBs in simple, but just understand the order it is said and it'll be easy to understand. An example of this call is: 70/30 The first number represents that you will have a 70% chance of rushing on that play depending if it is a run play or a pass play. The second number represents that you will have a 30% chance of dropping back into coverage if it isn't a run play. Now lets go onto scenarios. FIRST DOWNS(1st and 10): Usually it is most like a run play therefore these will most likely be the calls: 90/10- indicating it could be a run play 70/30- usually means they will pass, if they don't have a run heavy game SECOND DOWNS: Most likely a pass play if it is after an incomplete pass or a bad run play, most of these calls will be based on coverage: 50/50- if after a pass play, they might have a possibility to run ,so keep an eye out 30/70- if after a run play, they are expected to try to convert instead of going to the 3rd down pressure THIRD DOWNS: Most likely a pass play happening here, don't see how they will run it unless the FD is right in front of them. 30/70- calling this will give us a chance that they may still run on third downs, will explain on rare occasions. 10/90- this will be mostly to drop back into coverage and prevent them from getting a first down FOURTH DOWNS: Most likely a pass play or run play if they are extremely close to the FD, which I will explain in the rare case scenarios. 10/90- MUST NOT LET THE OTHER TEAM GET A FIRST DOWN PERIOD! Rare cases: First and 15, 2nd and 15: After a penalty they aren't willing to run, therefore I will most likely call 70/30, but always watch for the runs. Third and 1, Fourth and 1: Most likely a run play, line up inside the hashes between the DT and DE. Prevent their FD sneaks through middle, which is a common play. LB BLITZING: Occasionally I will call one side or both sides to blitz. I will call one side to blitz if it is most likely going to be a sack or a run play. If they are near their end zone I will call a LB blitz in order to bring pressure. This could lead to good results, such as a deep sack or safety. Lining outside or inside will be expected lineups.

of     1