of     1   

LjubomirZemunac
#188631176Thursday, May 05, 2016 8:16 PM GMT

Well, I said I was returning. That was a total load of BS considering the fact that I got the flu while working on that one RP. It was not that I got so sick I couldn't do it, but the headaches from the fever that I had knocked out my creative thinking juices in my brain. So my thing got delayed... Until today because I just finished it! If ya guy's don't remember I am doing that 'go all spy like and go sabotage and steal the plans to an almost completed German atomic bomb apocalypse scenario' basically to put it in a nutshell. But I decided instead of releasing it now, I decided to go build up hype and go release this sucker tomorrow afternoon! Yay! If you were waiting anxiously for this, too bad your going to wait for it tommorow and you are going to like it! But seriously I put a lot of effort into making this intro and I think I did a great job being descriptive. It really is a long intro, I don't even know if I went over the character limit making that intro lol. And essentially that intro is a briefing, and I actually only stop it at a point where the final parts of that briefing are about to be stated. Hopefully I will not have to shorten it at any moment in time and delay it further but, the point is. To build up hype I am going to give you all a preview of what is to come. And so here it is the preview for my RP! In a world, during WWII the overly pissed off German's have built the the most angry device ever conceived by man. And they were deadly serious about making this thing. If bombs were not pissed off bonkers angry already this device the German's created is the angriest out of all of them. The Atomic Bomb, with a rage meter of 20,000 kilotons of pure rage. It is the mother. of all. rages. Now our pissed off allies of good ol' 'Murica and the United Kingdom of Great Britain, are going to send in angry men of agencies of anger the SOE and the OSS to stop this rage bomb from being built and to rage on the bomb and the facility making it. It is a battle of anger, and mad men but only one will be the most angry. Will you be the angriest and save the world? Or will you let the Germans of all people rage on the world? And there you go! I hope I can make meh comeback and come back with a bang. Literally and metaphorically.

of     1