of     1   

Poolicast
#188649904Friday, May 06, 2016 1:44 AM GMT

I will try to do one of these every week, depends if people care or not <3 Predicted Records: #1 Clemson 8-0 #2 Miami 7-1 #3 UCLA 6-2 #4 ASU 5-3 #5 Kansas 4-4 #6 LSU 4-4 #7 Michigan 3-5 #8 Ohio State 3-5 #9 Alabama 1-7 #10 Oregon 0-8 Oki now to the regular season winners / losers Winners: [Best to Worst] #1] Clemson, they seem to look like a good team and apparently has been undefeated in scrimmages. However they have multiple weaknesses and could be beaten if a team exposes that weakness. They could be the Miami of last season, dominate the ball on offense, and play mediocre defense from what I've seen of them. #2] Miami, looking to continue their dominance from last season has a pretty solid roster. This season looking a little less strong than last however this season the HC [CamGomez] now has multiple coaches to help him out. #3] UCLA, after WafflePancakeHD and LordxxPiexxsomething bringing back UCLA after a weak S4, they seem like they can play at a high caliber again, they seem to be a pretty good offense and have a solid defense. #4] ASU, Dwarf now being gone at HC, Finals the new one which I have confidence he can lead this team to at least a .500 record. ASU known for their success under Dwarf this season might struggle a bit. I think Finals can pull through though. #5] Kansas [State], with this being the newest addition to OCFA, UP was given to Dwarf the skrub. The HC is that one girl, Michelle I think. Uhh yea I think they have talent not sure but all I know is dwarf is there as a leader and that will work out well I think. Losers: [Worst to Best] #1] Oregon, this team is competing with S5 Oregon to be complete and udder dog crap. From what I have seen they have done 0 recruiting, I HAVE NO FLYING IDEA WHO THEIR HC IS EVEN. Dont expect anymore than 1 win from them. #2] Alabama, another team to not expect much from. Doing not much more of an effort than Oregon to play good this season. They will be like last seasons Alabama team just a team on the schedule to play for fun. #3] Ohio State, this team has the talent to be good. However this talent doesn't seem to fit together. Every single time I have seen this team nothing but arguments, pointing fingers, and blaming has gone on. Unless this team figures out how to work together don't expect much more than a crippled team just trying to win the losers bracket. #4] Michigan, not gonna lie I know nothing about this team... moving on then. #5] LSU, RayWest being gone at HC, being replaced by Trent2Raw. Not much to say, no really stand out players anymore. I dont expect them going over .500. Game Predictions: SATURDAY (5/14/16): Kansas State @ Alabama Crimson Tide: 1:00 PM EST kansas state looks like they can win this one easy no disrespect to whoever the alabama coach is but what have you done to make you're team better. point delivered Kansas State over Alabama 32-6 -=+*+=- Clemson Tigers @ Ohio State Buckeyes: 3:00 PM EST LOL ok gg clemson osu try again next time Clemson over Ohio State 41-13 -=+*+=- SUNDAY (5/15/16): Miami Hurricanes vs. Michigan Wolverines: 3:00 PM EST uhh yea so that rich guy is guess is michigan hc, miami has cam. miami has the talent and this season actually has a coaching staff that consists of more than 2 coaches so. michigan might put up a fight but either way i think miami comes up with the win Miami over Michigan 28-7 -=+*+=- Oregon Ducks vs: Louisiana State Tigers: 5:00 PM EST oregon ur bad again but try again s7. lsu ur ok and u will win ur welcome Louisiana State over Oregon 56-0 -=+*+=- Arizona State vs: UCLA Bruins 7:00 PM EST ok so this is probably the best game week 1. ASU looks decent and UCLA looks pretty strong, will be an odd game from what i see. Idk really UCLA over Arizona State 38-21 -=+*+=- Bold Predictions: 1 HC will be lost Dwarf will HC Kansas Dwarf will get mad at me for calling his team "Kansas" Ghosted will have better predictions than me A crazy fan will streak the field at the Kansas game [{SUBJECT TO CHANGE BEFORE WEEK 1}] - As you can see changes have already been made due to decisions made by players/coaches Thanks week 2 Predictions and take aways from week 1 coming soon {WINNERS AND LOSERS AND RECORDS WILL BE UPDATED EVERY WEEK}
DwarfElfguyAlt
#188651074Friday, May 06, 2016 2:04 AM GMT

Me complaining you calling it "Kansas" isn't bold if it's true, idiot Michelle isn't being fired and I'm not a control freak and for the streaker, I will make someone nude
BreadyForBed
#188655818Friday, May 06, 2016 3:38 AM GMT

poo is the best [WOO]
XxImmortalFlame
#188699954Saturday, May 07, 2016 2:01 AM GMT

Welp, your right about the "1 HC will be lost' Alabama's coach has left

of     1