of     1   

PeterParker313
#188660224Friday, May 06, 2016 6:22 AM GMT

Colin Marthis was born at a mansion in a small island.. Not far away from the city called Silverwire. Colin's parents seperated, leaving him to his uncle. He lived his childhood at a small neighborhood, but his uncle was abusive and filled with evil. His uncle is unknown, and that's because Marthis never asked who he was. Colin was 16, until a terrorist attack bombed Silverwire's homes, skyscrapers, restaurants, and more. Colin escaped, but his uncle just stayed there, presumably dead. Colin ran away out of town, but he was tired, hungry, dehydrated, and dying. But a mysterious old man named 'Henry Kennington' carried him to his home. It was a huge mansion, bigger than Colin's birthplace. As Colin wakes up at a soft couch, he would hear cackling fire, as Henry wakes him up with a soothing voice. "Wake up. Young man..." Colin would sit up, and looks around. He is surrounded by luxury. "What is your name?" Henry asked. "C-Colin... Colin Marthis." Colin answered. As Henry helps Colin up. "You ran out of town from the attack... Right?" Henry said. "Yes..." Colin answered. "You were just like me when I was your age." Henry said. "I.. I dont know what to say. I want to help them... I want to take revenge on the evil that attacked me-" Colin was cut off. "Redemption... Mr. Marthis. And thats why I will train you.". Colin was shocked that he was found by an old man who is going to train him. Colin got the opportunity to become a vigilante. To strike fear to the criminals, to stop them from doing evil deeds. So Henry would train Colin. He teaches him Krav Maga, Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kung Fu, and Colin would master all of them and he would combine all 4 martial arts to make a brutal fighting techinique. Henry would also teach him Chemistry, Biology, Escapology, All kinds of engineering, And even teach him about crime life. Henry would teach him how to use any kind of weapon such as a bow, a sword, even a gun, just incase he needs to. Colin mastered everything, already having the IQ of 160. He was trained for 11 years. As he reached his goal, as a vigilante. He took the name called "Mothwing". But that doesnt mean he is instantly in the group they call, "Superheroes of Robloxia"....

of     1