chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     6   

supermariobunny
#189348906Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:35 PM GMT

~Papyrus~ He looked at the warning at the bottom of his TV screen, as his massive smile seemed to drop a little bit, but only a little bit. There really wasn't much he could do. "OH. THAT'S PROBABLY NO GOOD." Papyrus said, then looked at the bed behind him. "HM... MAYBE I SHOULD TRY THIS "SLEEPING" THING SANS IS ALWAYS DOING." He said to himself, then got up and leapt into the bed, getting into the blankets. He would have fallen asleep, but he can't without his bedtime story, so he just stared up at the ceiling and began thinking about things. Would he meet his other friends here? Where even is "here"? Well, all questions will be answered in due time, he thought.
FactionGuerrilla
#189358720Thursday, May 19, 2016 1:03 AM GMT

As you lay in bed, a soft hissing outside gained your attention. It sounded similarly to a tire of a car losing air as it was punctured, and outside it seemed to get a little darker... Or was it just you?
FactionGuerrilla
#189602292Monday, May 23, 2016 12:01 PM GMT

(Yo, you still alive?)
supermariobunny
#189626139Monday, May 23, 2016 9:28 PM GMT

(Hi, I'm really sorry I haven't been posting here. Lots of things have been going on, especially with my birthday tomorrow. I'll have to take a little break from the forums for a few days, but I promise I'll be back. I'm really sorry.) -"It's pretty hard to stay anonymous when you're the world's greatest secret agent."-
FactionGuerrilla
#190203435Wednesday, June 01, 2016 2:10 AM GMT

(Boop. Just in case.)
FactionGuerrilla
#191870204Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:31 PM GMT

(As you may have read on the ISRP thread, I am officially unmarking all "inactive" threads. If you would like to continue this ISRP, you will have to repost on the signups that you would like to continue, and either A. Post on your personal thread- this one- or B. Post a link to your thread on the signups. The link to the original signups- if you've lost it- is here: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=188603012 P.S. All automated. 'Nuff said.)

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     6