of     1   

Chiwahwa
#188758778Saturday, May 07, 2016 11:47 PM GMT

They try to rank NFL offseasons and put Bears at 22, Seahawks at 28, and Titans at 3. First off, I have no idea why the Bears are this low. They now have one of the best ILB duos in the entire league, added depth in the secondary, a steal slot WR in the 7th round, and a steal DE in the draft, and 22nd best offseason?? Sure, the Bears lost Forte but they are now going to run a 3 back system with primarily Jordan Howard and Jeremy Langford. Forte had 800 yards, and it can be replaced, we will miss him, but the running back position is still fine. And if you're going to tell me Martellus Bennett was a big loss I'm sorry to break the truth but he was a non-factor last season while Zach Miller stepped up. Now the Seahawks at 28th?? Bruce Irvin wasn't a huge loss, and I trust John Schneider and Pete Carroll that Ifedi will be a good replacement for Okung at LT. Seattle drafted C.J. Prosise and Alex Collins to go along with Thomas Rawls. Marshawn will be missed, won't be forgotten, but they will be able to move on with these three backs. Scary running back trio to me. Am I dumb or has Seattle lost that much that they deserve the 5th worst offseason rank? And the Titans at three who probably overpaid Demarco Murray and reached everywhere in the draft, including on Jack Conklin who is a second round talent who they're gonna play at right tackle probably LOL. They're praising the Titans for trading back but it means nothing if all of the players turn out to be nothing anyway and the way they reached I don't doubt it. Plus they passed on Myles Jack in the second round. Smh.

of     1