of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Accedo
#188941744Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:08 AM GMT

https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=186282837 Credit to kookoo31120 for creating this series. -- Due to the fact that I have no clue as to what an OP might be, I'm calling myself a Gamemaster instead. --[[ READ MAJOR EVENTS IN THE ABOVE FORUM FOR THIS TO MAKE ANY SENSE. ]]-- Following the events of the catastrophe in New York City many are now calling "Mayday", the U.S. government has created a special organization known as "H.E.L.P [Humans with Extraordinary Latent Powers]" which is designed to bring down and imprison all powered people on the planet (The government now calls powered people "Adroits"). However, some adroits wish to assist the government in return for supervised freedom, and in doing so have greatly raised the level of threat to the others who are not willing or haven't decided to assist the government. The resistant group has formed another organization titled "Basement", and has sworn to not only protect the remaining adroits, but also to destroy the government they deem as "corrupt". --[[ Factions ]]-- ~ H.E.L.P: Adroits on the side of the government. ~ Basement: Adroits on the side of liberation. ~ Neutral(Cannot permanently be in this faction): Adroits and non-adroits alike who have not taken any side. You are allowed to make factions, but you must PM me a detailed description of how your faction applies to the storyline, and what new ideology it brings into the mix. Unless I reply to you saying that your faction is approved, do not use it. --[[ Locations ]]-- ~ New York City and surrounding suburbs. ~ Washington, D.C. ~ Philadelphia. --[[ Combat ]]-- The combat system will be virtually the same as before: no numbers, just a storyline. Describe your attacks in great detail. Certain characters will be able to dodge certain attacks, whilst other characters will not be able to dodge that same attack. When attacking your opponent, do not word the attack in such a way that the person you are attacking cannot respond. Ex.: Bob rushed towards his opponent at a high speed, and cut off the person's arm with his sword. That is not how an attack should be worded. This is how a proper attack should be worded: Bob rushed towards his opponent at a high speed, attempting to cut off the person's arm with his sword. Now, certain powers do not need to be worded in that manner, provided they are not insta-kill or insta-cripple. Certain powers simply just cannot be avoided, no matter how powerful you are or are not. Take my character for example. His go-to combination is a simple teleport, touching the target with his hand, and activating his other power. Teleporting is instant. For the sake of simplicity, point-blank attacks cannot be avoided if they make physical contact. My character's other power is being able to control the law of conservation (If you do not know what that is, look it up.), but he cannot keep it up for long, and once he stops making physical contact, the target returns to normal. That is just one example of an attack that absolutely works instantly, but does not kill nor cripple instantly. --[[ Powers ]]-- Your character cannot have more than 5 different powers. Your characters can have any power you want them to have as long as it is not banned by the following list; ~ Time manipulation/Time travel. ~ Invincibility (Limited or unlimited). ~ Immortality. ~ Reality Warping. ~ Unlimited Mind Control. (Limited mind control is acceptable.) I do hope that the reasons for banning these powers are self-explanatory. --[[ Rules ]]-- 1. No god mod. 2. No ODing. 3. If you get in a fight out of character, and cannot resolve it, the gamemaster(me), will step in. GM's decision is final. Don't forget to include the number 42 at least three times anywhere in your CS. 4. No flame wars. 5. Max Character Count: 1. 6. Dead characters cannot be revived. They are dead. A new character can be created, however. 7. Should you decide to cuss, don't make every other word a cuss word. If it appears here and there, fine, but don't abuse this privilege. Actually, change the number to 43. 8. If you do not reply to an action that requires an immediate response within three days, the attacker automatically goes through with their plan, with no resistance. 9. Don't whine if you make an underpowered character. Deal with it. 10. CS's are not automatically accepted. 11. No isolationism. Do not make a character that doesn't interact with other characters or the main plot at all. Obviously in the beginning you haven't had the chance to interact with other people, but once the plot progresses, your character needs to progress with it. --[[ Character Sketch ]]-- Name: Alias(Optional): Faction: Age: Gender: Backstory(Not Optional): Appearance: Disguise/Costume(Optional): Power: Alignment(Not optional, google DND alignment if you do not know what this is.): Here is my character sketch to provide an example: Name: Adam Indigo Alias(Hero/Villain name): N/A Faction: Basement Age: 25 Gender: Male Backstory(Not Optional): Adam Indigo was your not-so-average ENTP-A who lived in rural Idaho. He owned the local truck stop and listened to all of the fascinating stories that all the truckers had to tell. He had an IQ of 202, which is strange given his occupation, but school and universities never interested him; he didn't mind having little money, as long as he was free to roam around. His life was going great for him until an abnormal tornado struck the town he was temporarily living in. The weathermen classified this tornado as an F-9 tornado, which is 3 levels above what was thought to be the limit. This tornado was not grey like normal tornadoes, instead it was pitch black. It made no noise, and instead of picking things up and throwing them, it sucked objects in similar to a black hole, but did not crush them; the gravity wasn't as strong. The only reason the weathermen even called it a tornado was because that was the only thing that made any remote sense. It was indeed formed by cool air meeting hot air, it did originate in the clouds, and it was absolutely a funnel shape. The tornado was spinning at mach 7 (5,370 MPH), and it had a horizontal movement speed of 120 MPH. Adam, unlike the other residents of the town, and being a hardcore realist, understood his bleak situation. Instead of ducking for cover, Adam called his loved ones, told them he loved them, and went outside on the front porch with a bag of popcorn to watch the show. He thought that was it for him, but little did he know that his going to the front porch was the exact thing that would save his life, mostly. The tornado was approaching, and he felt no emotion. He didn't exactly know why he felt no emotion, but he was also glad, as he was not going to die in fear. He pondered why his journey was being cut short, and felt that awkward peace people tend to get right before their death. His thoughts were interrupted though, as the tornado finally hit him. He lost consciousness instantaneously, and did not arise from the darkest depths of his mind for three days. He awoke to a loud beeping noise. -Am I in the hospital?- he thought. -Nay, that cannot be the case.. The tornado got me..- His memory was coming back to him. He opened his eyes, and what lied before him was nothing more than a broken microwave, beeping away into the vast void of.. He couldn't quite figure out where he was. He stood, but realized that he felt weightless. He looked down and did not see his feet. -Am I dead?- he had thought. He pinched his arm. He felt something was there, but he realized that it didn't prove whether or not he was alive. -Can you feel pain in the afterlife?.. Is there an afterlife?- The thoughts came in one by one, too fast to consider each and every one of them. He blacked out. He awoke to another beeping sound, this time, it was indeed a hospital. He opened his eyes and sat up. The nurse dropped her clipboard, and couldn't say a word. "Where am I?" he had asked. "You're.. You're in the hospital." The nurse had said. "So it seems. How did I get here?" "Someone found you on the side of the road. You're a lucky man, but I'm not a doctor. I should go get him for-" "No need for that. I'm fine actually, now if you could remove these IVs, I'll find my own way out." "I'm not sure that's the best idea, you've been in a coma for two--" "I'm awake now, aren't I?" "Years.." "Years? What on earth happened in two years!" "We.. Don't know." "Either way, I feel fine. Really. Remove these IVs." "It is against protocol to just release--" "Who cares about protocol! Remove these IVs immediately.. Or I'll.. I'll..." He thought. He didn't actually know what he would do if she refused. "Sir, you need to lie down. You're not supposed to get up immediately after coming out of a coma. Please, sir, please cooperat--" With that, Adam vanished. In the blink of an eye. Appearance: Normal in every way. The tornado caused a psychotic shift in Adam's brain, however, and although he appears to be the average Joe, he no longer knows what it is like to feel any sort of emotion. He is a psychopath, but not homicidal. Disguise/Costume: Black Tuxedo. He likes being classy. Power(s): - Proven; Light manipulation. Superhuman reflexes & agility. Teleportation. Gravity manipulation. Ability to manipulate the law of conservation. Alignment(refer to the DND alignment chart please): True Neutral I hope to see some interesting character sketches. Please read the rules before making a character sketch. Good luck.
yoshiegg6
#188967606Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:07 PM GMT

Joining in a couple of hours.
jailbreak952
#188971971Wednesday, May 11, 2016 9:13 PM GMT

Name: William Horatio Faction: Neutral [Might choose in 43 minutes, maybe even 43 hours, but for now I'm neutral.] Age: 27 Gender: Male Backstory(Not Optional): William was born to a rich family in the UK, and as such he is spoiled. He got whatever he wanted, and was generally a real brat. His friends, ever since a young age, followed him for his money and power. Eventually, he had gotten to be so much of a jerk to his "friends" that they had alienated him. Alone, Horatio was getting richer by the minute. He didn't need friends, he only wanted fat stacks of cash. Later in life, after he had graduated high school, we was in college. While at college, he was at many parties, many of which he threw. One of these parties, however, had gone awry. Someone had slipped a new experimental drug into the drinks, and everyone had passed out. When Horatio awoke, he had found everyone still passed out. He tried to get people up and out of his dorm, but it didn't happen. Everyone else was dead. Just witnessing the grisly sight was enough to make him sick. Leaving the dorm as quick as he could, he fled the campus. He wandered around the city, reflecting on this moment. "Why me?" he would think. "Why would I be the one to live and nobody else?" And at that moment, he was mugged. Refusing to give up his wallet, his muggers held up a firearm. What model it was Horatio could not tell, but he knew he was going to die. Thinking quick, Horatio said, "Ill make this a game of chance. You corner me in this alley here, and you stand at the end of it. You take a shot at me, and if you hit me, you get to take my possessions." The muggers conspired for ages, and finally came to an agreement. "Fine, but if we don't hit you, you don't breathe a word of this mugging to anyone, ya hear?" Horatio, glad he is given a fighting chance for life, quickly agrees. He stands at the end of the alley, and whispers to himself, "Theres like a one in 43 chance that bullet will hit me. Let's hope I'm not the 43rd." The mugger stands at the alleyway, raises his gun, and fires. The bullet misses Horatio completely, and ricochets off the walls of the alley. Quickly getting down, Horatio gets a face full of ground. The bullet ricochets into the shooter's partner, hitting him in the shoulder. It was at this moment William thought he had superpowers. He fled the city, and started running. He kept running. He never stopped running. And he never will, unless someone convinces him otherwise. Appearance: William is about 6'2" with short, curly black hair. He has a mustache/goatee combo that he's been working on for the past year, and he thinks he's starting to look almost like Johnny Depp. He doesn't. Not in the slightest. His build is rather fit, muscle built from running and daily exercise. He has a scar on his left cheek from an accident as a child. He has stunningly blue eyes and a slightly crooked nose. Power: Probability Warping Alignment: Neutral Good
RoxProox
#188972598Wednesday, May 11, 2016 9:24 PM GMT

Name: Scott Kenn-dal Alias(Optional): Scott has two Alias' (Like Bruce Wayne: Caped Crusader and Batman) - The Flying Shogun (The Long Alias) - Shogun (Shorter Alias) Faction: H.E.L.P. Age: Early Thirties (43 1/3) Gender: Male Backstory(Not Optional): A German born child but raised in Japan, Scott Dal was sent to a fight school and was trained in various forms of martial arts at the age of 10. When he was 15, his headmaster was murdered and the children of his school, including himself, were kidnapped. Using the influence of his headmaster, he persuaded his fellow students to stand and fight the kidnappers. After the orphans and students were free, Scott had nowhere to go, and was influenced by a powerful (made up) culture called Wekinna, where he was taught by the powerful sensei Darwin Kenn-Dwin. After training and worshipping in Wekinna, Scott Dal had been officially named a part of the country and was changed to Scott Kenn-dal. One day, after a powerful lesson about meditation and peace, Kenn-dal had become too relaxed, and opened his eyes to see his master in shock. After a short moment, Scott realized he had grown wings! Darwin Kenn-Dwin had soon began training Kenn-Dal into using the wings for fighting. By now, Scott was 27. He was a great leader of the Wekinna culture and was given his own armor in respect and gratitude. Soon, great enemies had threatened the Wekinna culture and homeland, and when that happened, Scott had defended his new family. When he was 30, a huge acid leak spread across Japan, killing many. Scott attempted to stop it, and did, but burned his right eye. Waking up from a week long coma, Scott found out the acid gave his eye this ability to see through things, in fact anything! Now, being 33, Scott has traveled to New York City to sign a peace treaty between Wakinna, Japan and the Government, while also joining the H.E.L.P. Before he left to NYC, Scott was given a ring from Darwin-Dwin before the old man passed away. The ring held his armor inside and was able to transfer it to Scott's body. Appearance: Scott often wears blue jeans and black converse, followed by a navy blue t-shirt and a sky blue unbuttoned shirt above the tee. Scott has long brown hair with hints of blondish white around the sides (Mr. Fantastic, Doctor Strange, etc.). His left eye is normal, with a sky blue color while his other eyes is completely purple with a small red pupil inside. Scott wears shades above his eyes to hide the right eye. Disguise/Costume(Optional): Starting with the legs, Shogun wears tan cargo pants and black boots. His elbows are protected by navy blue kneepads. His legs are protected by a navy blue leg armor and a normal waist armor piece. The belt above the waist armor piece I navy blue with red on the insides. The belt holds up a blue fabric that acts as a small dress like piece that circles around the waist except the front of him and only goes down to right above the knees. His chest is protected by a typical shogun blue chest armor piece that has a red circle in the center. Below the armor on his torso is a long sleeve black shirt. His elbows and shoulders are protected by pads and the arms are protected by armor. His gloves are black with thin brown straps tied around his fingers. Each of his fingers have claws that can sheath and unsheathe when needed. (For reference, think of the claws of Black Panther, but no vibranium). The claws are maroon, which make them noticeable when unsheathed. On his back, red bird like wings are attached through holes on the armor, connecting to his bare back. The red wings have navy blue armor pieces on the top to give it a 'cool' look. Shogun's helmet is...well...a shogun helmet. The mask is red and the helmet is blue. The piece that sticks out on the top is red like the mask but with a golden appearance. Power: (SCOTT HAS 43 POWERS 2/3) - Flight: Scott has the ability to lift himself into the air with the use of his wings. - X-Ray Vision: Shogun can look through any type of matter, but only with his purple eye. - Superhuman Agility: The normal Superhero ability. Running a tad faster than normal, a bit more strength, and able to take a tad more damage then the average man. (The next three aren't abilities but I feel like listing them here.) - Claws: Shogun's armor holds sheathable claws, used for attacks and climbing/holding onto something/etc. - Katana: Scott wields a normal katana. Just...thought I'd...list that here.. - 'Costume Ring': A ring Scott wears that, when tapped twice and then hold, his costume will shift onto his body. Alignment(Not optional, google DND alignment if you do not know what this is.): Lawful Good (Scott is on the side of 43 3/3)
Accedo
#188975179Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:13 PM GMT

(Jailbreak and Vote; Accepted.)
yoshiegg6
#189017481Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:45 PM GMT

Just added one more line to the backstory. Name: Jacob Dalton Alias(Hero/Villain name): Mechanic Faction: None Age: 21 Gender: Male Backstory(Not Optional): Jacob trained under his dad to be a mechanical engineer. He was gifted and rose up the ranks at the company his dad worked for. He created and helped work on many experimental technology. He was invited to test a new brain-computer interface when something went wrong. With his mechanical mind the nanobots and electrodes fused their programming and power with his brain. He started seizing and then the tech drew in a massive amount of power from the grid, causing a 3 hour blackout. He went into a comma for a week and when he woke up he could sense and control tech, and create it at will. After the events of mayday he hid out in an abandoned building with cameras surrounding the perimeter. Appearance: 5'7" with a wiry frame wears glasses hawaiian skin with green eyes, black hair Disguise/Costume: Creates a mechanical helmet visor over his face and equipment on his back, chest, hands and legs Power: Mechanization: Jacob can create and control electronic devices at will. He could make anything from a 5 foot radius personal defense grenade to an iphone in his hand. To create an object, he has to have touched it, or he has to understand how it works. He cant create an atom bomb because it's huge he doesn't fully understand how to split an atom. However, He could create something not invented yet, but it requires some concentration, as long as he understands how it works. When he creates an object it will fall apart after 5-30 minutes depending on how powerful it is, and how much energy and focus he puts into it. He can also control electronic devices with his mind at a distance. Alignment(refer to the DND alignment chart please): Chaotic Neutral
Accedo
#189017699Thursday, May 12, 2016 8:49 PM GMT

(Accepted.
Accedo
#189020709Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

(Scratch that. Denied. Read the rules please.
yoshiegg6
#189023007Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:31 PM GMT

43 43 43 43
Accedo
#189024121Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:49 PM GMT

(Okay. Now you're accepted. shots fired!!1
Accedo
#189044413Friday, May 13, 2016 5:13 AM GMT

(Guess I'll start us out.) --[[ Adam found himself right outside the pentagon, surrounded on all sides by not only D.C. policemen, but also the military, alongside a few unnamed members of H.E.L.P.. He'd been running for a week straight, and it appeared that the government had finally caught up to him. He was in front of the pentagon, after all. No matter. These people have always failed to realize that Adam simply cannot be captured. With that thought freshly planted on his mind, Adam quickly teleported to the head military officer and studied the man carefully. The man was with the secret service, as Adam couldn't very well tell his rank. "Hello, gentlemen." Adam began. "I know it has been a long day of pursuit, but you may as well give up now. You have no chance." Adam teleported behind the circle. Someone fired a shot. He dematerialized himself, and the bullet went straight through where Adam had been standing. "Well.. That was rude." Adam said. Adam used his gravity manipulation power and made all of his attackers experience enough g-force to make them all pass out. He didn't like killing people. Not that he really cared about their lives, but moreso because he didn't want to go through the hassle of cleaning up a mass murder. Adam then simply walked away from the scene, and took a cab home. He was currently living in Washington, D.C.. He went down to his basement, and started to pack. It was time to move. He flipped on the T.V. and saw the events that had occurred not an hour ago on the emergency broadcast channel. Yep. It was definitely time to move.
RoxProox
#189045233Friday, May 13, 2016 5:58 AM GMT

{Scott Kenn-Dal} The streets of New York City were full of noises, like car honking, yelling, or barking. While all of these sounds were busy doing their thing, one man, not making a single sound, walked down a street, passing by drunk-possibly-dead people and yelling maniacs. The man's phone suddenly rang. "Hello. Vho is this?" He spoke, his German accent quite clear. "It's Jim. You were supposed to be here five minutes ago. I don't see you anywhere Scott!" The guy on the other end complained. "I am taking my time. I vill arrive there soon." Scott replied. "Sometimes I wish you weren't so patient." Jim muttered. "Vell, if I veren't patient, I vould have never have become leader of Vekinna." Scott explained, sarcasm or humor somehow not showing. "Yeah, sure, well...um...get here soon! Bye!" Jim ended the call. Scott looked down at his ring, tempted to use the Flying Shogun as a way to get there faster. Scott then continued to walk forward. "Ah, Mister Kenn-Dal, what a nice time for you to arrive." A very important individual welcomed. "Hello Mister Vells. It is a pleasure to meet you." Scott grinned. "Please, sit down." Wells gestured towards a seat. "Thank you." "Alrighty then. Shall we begin?" Wells asked, slowly gripping a paper under his desk. "Of course. Vhy else vould I have come?" Scott joked around. Wells took out the paper and slid it across the table to Scott. "Here you go. It's the treaty. Just sign right there...there...and there!" Wells explained. "And...done." Scott stood up and handed the paper and headed for the door. "Wait, Mister Kenn-Dal. With treaties like these, we are required to take a photo of us shaking hands. It's for documenting purpose. You know, a photo you'll see in history books." Wells said. "Oh...right." Scott walked back over to Wells where another man walked in. Scott and Wells stood right next to each other, holding their right hands together and smiling. (I am inviting any type of invasion or ambush. The building I'm in is a type of sky-scraper like building full of glass walls.)
jailbreak952
#189058175Friday, May 13, 2016 5:24 PM GMT

Horatio found himself walking the streets of Philadelphia, as he had been for the past few weeks now. Walking around, checking the scenery, trying to confirm that he has powers, just a normal day for Horatio. He pulls out his die he found lying on the street one day, and he thinks to himself, "This die will always land on 6." He rolls. 6. He rolls again. 6. He rolls a third time. 6. He then thinks to himself, "This die will never land on 6." First roll. 2. Second roll. 4. Third roll. 1. After what seems like a hundred of these rolls later, a six was never rolled. Now absolutely convinced that Horatio has powers, he goes out in search of people like him.
yoshiegg6
#189073683Friday, May 13, 2016 10:40 PM GMT

Ok Brain I'm gonna ambush Scott. My character's power is mechanization and he will fly up to you in a silver-blue mecha suit kind of like iron man but sharper. Jacob After the showdown in the PladCorp building Jacob managed to escape, getting separated from Adam in the process. After 2 confrontations with the gorvernment he realized they were after him and hid out in the basement of an abandoned apartment, setting up a temporary base with connections to the government he'd hacked via his powers. He'd been there for 2 weeks, and he'd only showered once in that time. He had to get amazon drones to steal food from supermarkets, so his food was lackluster too. Right now, he was eating a can of beans while watching a newscast of Adam easily defeating a half platoon of soldiers and officials surrounding him. Jacob shook his head. "When will they learn, theres nothing they can do to touch this guy." He muttered under his breath. He'd learned about the organization the government was forming, "the help". As if. The only thing they wanted was to round up everyone they saw as a threat, lock them up and throw away the key. He was about to turn off everything until he saw an alert flashing, a HELP meeting. The flatscreen on the wall switched to a video of a German looking man talking with a HELP official. He then signed a document and shook hands with the man. "Dang turncout. I can't let this go...". Jacob pulled up the location of the building, then generated his newly downloaded MechaSuit and flew up to the building in 30 seconds being he was only 15 blocks away. He flew up to the glass window where the 2 men were and shot a sonic blast into the room, shattering the glass and windows in the room and temporarily stunning/deafening anyone within 15 feet.
Accedo
#189088130Saturday, May 14, 2016 2:51 AM GMT

Adam finished packing. It didn't take him too terribly long, but longer than what Adam thought was necessary. Oh well. It didn't matter, he supposed, it wasn't like he was in any real danger. The government needed to seriously re-evaluate their situation if they ever wanted to actually capture Adam. But would they do that? Not before he got himself out of D.C.. He figured he'd head to New York City, to where this had all started. They wouldn't expect to find him back there of all places. Not for a good month or two. He figured he'd take the fast route to NYC, and simply teleport. He'd gotten the hang of most of his powers, though the light manipulation drained him for the most part. He rarely used it anyway. He'd figured out how to teleport over long distance, and currently his limit was about 250 miles, and since New York City was only 226 miles away, he only needed to teleport once. He did so, and appeared in times square. No one seemed to notice his sudden appearance, and if they did, they either didn't care, or couldn't do anything about it. No important people noticed. That was good. He got a hot dog from a local vendor and casually walked the streets. Yes, he was on the run, but he really didn't have to worry too much. The government did not have anyone powerful enough to combat Adam on its side yet, as far as he knew. Adam bought an apartment with the money from a bank he had robbed blind before he left D.C., and stashed his stuff away. His other reason for coming here was a H.E.L.P. meeting near his area. He was going to crash it, just to show the government how helpless they truly were against him. Maybe they'd make an exception for him. Probably not, the government officials were divided into two categories: Too stubborn or too stupid, and in Adam's opinion, he thought the majority was of the latter category. He got himself over to the building where the meeting was taking place and simply walked in through the front door. "This should be interesting..." Adam thought.
jailbreak952
#189089112Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:10 AM GMT

Horatio decides that New York City has the largest population, he'd have the biggest chance of finding someone like him there. He boards a train, and rides it from Philadelphia to New York. When he gets off the train, He looks around, and tries to pick out people who might have powers. Dice in his hand, he goes out in search of people like him. "I will meet someone like me," he says in his mind over and over.
Zeddervie
#189091609Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:58 AM GMT

--[[ Character Sketch ]]-- Name: Sante Bassett Alias(Optional): None. Faction: Neutral Age: 20 Gender: M Backstory(Not Optional): Sante comes from a french background, with a family of very high honor. He lived in France for the first 10 years of his life until his family discovered his abilities. Not wanting to lose any reputation or show weakness, they disowned him for his powers. From there, he moved out of France to escape his neglecting parents and his reputation there. He left to the USA for a fresh start. He can still contact his brother, likely the only person still willing to associate with him after he was banished. His brother can extract money from his parents and secretly export it to his brother, so Sante has many resources. Appearance: Sante has chestnut hair that he wears in a small pony tail as many honorable people in France did. He kept his hair short enough to be kept in more of a bun than an actual pony tail. He wore his hair in a velvet ribbon, which signified his background. He has a moderately dark face, it would be a lot more tan if it hadn't been pale his entire life before 10 years old. He wears primarily high-class clothing, including Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Gianni Campna, and etc. He is normally found in a suit or some other type of formal wear, unless he is doing some sort of exercise. In America, no one knows of his powers. Disguise/Costume(Optional): None. Power: Sante can do the following: - Create mental shields that can stop most medium/easy hits. - Telekinesis, the strength of it is based on emotional level. - Mold his body in any way he wants, making him either bigger or smaller, or even molding his bones to change shape. - Walk through walls and all other objects. - Echolocation. Alignment(Not optional, google DND alignment if you do not know what this is.): Good Neutral.
Zeddervie
#189091657Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:59 AM GMT

I know it sounds very, very OP, but I can RP it in a way where it is not. If it begins to become RP, just stop me or kick me out if it continues.
Accedo
#189095240Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:22 AM GMT

(Denied. It's a rather simple reason. Nothing is wrong with your character. There's just something you didn't do. Fix it, and I'll accept you, but it's up to you to figure out what needs fixing.
Accedo
#189095538Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:31 AM GMT

(And it's not that OP. Just look at my character's powers.
RoxProox
#189098702Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:56 AM GMT

{Scott Kenn-Dal} The sudden blast from the Windows sent Scott back against a wall. Wells, the business man, had shattered eardrums, leading him to falling down, unconscious. While being sent back unknowningly, Scott landed on the floor perfectly with one hand on the ground, the other arm in the air, one knee on the ground and his other foot on the ground ("Hard-on-your-knees" Superhero landing). Scott stood back up and wiped off the dust from his suit, which was following by another man entering the room, who wasn't another government official considering he didn't run from the machine. "I suppose you think I am yet another business man." Scott began to play with his ring. "Vell...Just so you know..." He pushed on the ring twice and then held, causing a Shogun armor to appear around his body. "I'm not." Scott grabbed his Katana from a scabbard on his back which faced upwards.
Accedo
#189119723Saturday, May 14, 2016 6:13 PM GMT

Adam heard the commotion from a higher floor of the building. "Guess being discreet is out of the question.. Someone beat me to it." Adam thought. He teleported to where the sound was coming from, and saw three people. An ordinary man lying on the ground, unconscious, a guy wearing shogun armor wielding a katana, and the familiar mech-suit worn by none other than Jacob Dalton. "Oh. There you are, Jacob." Adam said. "So who's this guy?" Adam pointed to the guy in the shogun armor.
jailbreak952
#189127324Saturday, May 14, 2016 8:25 PM GMT

Horatio continues to search the city, and decides that the best place to meet people like him would be at a H.E.L.P. meeting. Making his way to the building, he walks in and sees absolute chaos. It seems as if a tornado had swept through the building... ...or someone with powers. Quickly making his way to the upper floors in hope that the person who had done this is still there, he becomes more and more excited that he might finally meet someone with abilities akin to his. Climbing...Climbing...Climbing... Stairs...Stairs...Stairs... He sweeps every floor before going to the next. It's rather inefficient, but it's all Horatio can think about. People like him.
RoxProox
#189129195Saturday, May 14, 2016 8:57 PM GMT

(Man, if my character had a sense of humor, he'd be all like "What is this? A family reunion?") {Scott Kenn-Dal} "I presume you two know each other." The Shogun assumed. "Before ve fight, I vould like to varn you that you two have interrupted the signing of a peace treaty betveen Vekinna and the US. Further contact tovards this meeting and you two just maybe cause a var. I vould very much hate that." Scott held his katana in a fighting position. ( Scott was signing the peace treaty first. Though I'm actually happy the ambush went this way. With Scott being ambushed by you two, he sees how dangerous the Basement/Neutral is and then signs a H.E.L.P. contract/treaty thing to help fight non-HELP Adriots. )
yoshiegg6
#189132915Saturday, May 14, 2016 10:03 PM GMT

Jacob After his fight with Garret and the other soldiers as well as the government, Jacob'd had time to upgrade his abilities. He saw what the man did and was mildly surprised. He still had a sensitive rib and wasn't in the best shape from his diet. Still, he was confident. He speaks to the German samurai calmly, but firmly. "Listen, whatever powers you have, I know how this fight is going down. I've fought powered people before, and the only outcome is destruction. Now, you can surrender and leave this "HELP" program, or we both go down." He says, calculating his words. Even if he could win this fight there were always repercussions. Suddenly Adam, his former ally teleported next to him and asked him who the guy was. "I don't know, but he has powers and he's with the government." Jacob says quietly without turning his head so the man doesn't hear.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right