of     1   

Rodriquex
#189041304Friday, May 13, 2016 3:45 AM GMT

[INTRODUCTION] As a young Mexican boy, I was a unsual male. No I didn't do weird things, I wasn't born on land. I was born in the heavens of Rodism. My dad, God Rod, didn't want me to attract many attention so he sent me to Mexico. Soccer was my favorite sport and I always dreamed of playing in the big leagues. I was becoming a superstar prodigy. I was scouted by the University of California. My dad did allow me to go, but he was worried. [CHAPTER ONE: New York City] After my four years in UCLA, I was hopeless because once you turned 17 in the Rodsim Heavens, you would be enlisted in the army. My Dad loves gaining land, so he wanted me to lead the war to overtake the "Off Topic" land. I don't want to see people dying because of me, I wanted to play on the pitch. So I ran away. I flew all the way to New York and I was homeless for a week. Until one day a yellow man came up to me and saw me playing with my soccer ball, he said "here kid, take this" and left. It was an invitation to come try out for NYCFC. I saw this as an opportunity and took it. After the tryouts, I saw the yellow man again. "Pack your bags because you are heading to the RMLS boy" he said, I started to cry tears of joy. That man was the coach, Wist Bobbest. That night we had a game. It was against the mighty SKC. My first game, I had to dye my hair, get contacts and get a huge tan so my dad wouldn't be watching me. (Won't go too in depth for now) Anyways I had two assists and one goal. Wist Bobbest JR was a beast, he gave me a goal and gave me my dimes. For now, I'm worried that my dad will send the army to the USA. I head to my bed, smile and sleep.
nikecool93
#189041336Friday, May 13, 2016 3:46 AM GMT

RMLS MY CAREER 2K16: THE CREATION/INTRODUCTION
Rodriquex
#189218648Monday, May 16, 2016 3:07 AM GMT

It's game day. Montreal comes to our home to face us. I saw my good old amigo, Private Zachary! We talked and he said he would help me learn more English! Anyhow it was a disappointing match for us. I didn't put enough effort. I was trying to be the wall but I failed my teammates. 2-0 Montreal wins at our home field. I let New York down. I let my fans down. For now I must rest until next weeks match...
Rodriquex
#189266783Tuesday, May 17, 2016 3:20 AM GMT

[Game Two @DCU] Once again I met Jon James. He doesn't scare me. I think I did alright. Scored one and got an assist. Me and wrist have some really good chemistry going on and that makes me happy in NYC. I just love it when the fans doubt us because they are always wrong. Got a recent call from the CEO of a soccer brand... Hope they sponsor me.
hancock3
#189266843Tuesday, May 17, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

10/10
Rodriquex
#189749009Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:09 AM GMT

[Game Day 4 VS FCD] It was time for the most feared team in the RMLS. FC Dallas. Nintendo at Goalkeeper. Sports at defense, Hancock at midfield and a good old friend Rahim Xtreme. What surprised me the most was a young rookie on their team, Poi Poi. All of these rookies putting a show in the RMLS. Anyhow, I managed to score a good goal thanks to wist. Sadly we did not end the drought and the final result was 1-1. Hopefully one day we can end it and make the playoffs. Currently my agent is trying to hand me a deal with PUMA®, sounds good.

of     1