of     1   

Le_ChefGecko
#189272658Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:02 AM GMT

First and foremost it is with a heavy heart that I am announcing that RASCAR will be coming to a close on August 1st, 2016. Currently there are 3 running series FCS, OMFIS, and MMS. FCS will finish its remaining 4 races over the course of May 22nd, May 29th, June 5th, and June 12th. OMFIS will not be continuing from this point forward. MMS will finish if dajonesey27 wishes it to conclude, I would talk to him for more information about MMS. Now I'm sure that most of you are wondering the reasons behind my decision to close RASCAR. I can tell you there are many reasons, but the ones that are most important are as follows. 1. Time: On August 2nd, 2016 I will be going to basic training for the United States Air Force. This will take 2 months to complete, October 2nd, 2016. I then go to tech school for 3-4 months. January/February 2nd, 2017. Then I get assigned a duty station which I have no clue where that will be yet and if I will even have time to access a computer on a regular basis at any point along this timeline. I have aspirations to bring back RASCAR under a new brand/name sometime after this timeline. I of course don't expect to see many familiar faces, but I would like to try and make a successful racing community on ROBLOX. I just don't have the Time... 2. Lack of Motivation: When I first started RASCAR it was because what I saw in other racing leagues was troublesome and upsetting. There was a lack of cohesiveness between the organizations and the drivers who ran in them and a total disconnect between any sort of structure. Most leagues just seemed to be all over the place. I will say however that NARA was actually the best of these series because at least their community was centered around Kiboy and his humor. Other leagues were just so dull and fake feeling that I couldn't stand to be apart of them. As RASCAR progressed I started to feel less and less motivated. Not only was I spending way to much time on a video game trying to build tracks and host events. I was not even doing it for a large audience. RASCAR had a very low driver count across all series for almost the entirety of its existence. I'm not sure if it was my lack of organization or just a lack in driver motivation, but it also demotivated me the spend hours making a track to have 4 people show up in a series with 25 registered drivers on a Saturday evening. I will post more information about FCS later this week on the group shout. I want to thank everyone who gave RASCAR a chance and showed up and gave me the motivation to keep going up to this point. I will list a number of these people below. damontrell12 (VP, helped me whenever I asked of him.) DamyonFenton (Really helped bring people to RASCAR through KLMS.) dajonesey27 (MMS owner and helped keep me sane lol.) MrDouglas40 (Was basically the graphic designer for RASCAR and helped with tracks.) KiboyR (Maybe not direct help, but NARA really helped me influence my series including things that I should and shouldn't have been doing.) hoangcar6 (Was super active and always showed up to events, thanks for the support vietkkkong. :P) iiKingDingaLing (You changed your name, but you were always at events, thanks for supporting RASCAR.) ZackTheNascar (Very active, even if you lagged almost every race :P.) Spy822 (kys, nah but thanks for showing up even if you were the biggest troll on the planet.) SadlerRules (Though you had no part in RASCAR itself, without you allowing me to host OMFRA STSS I don't think I would have ever been motivated to create my own series so thank you.) JetPackJack2828 (Thanks for keeping FTS interesting and always making sure we got numbers to have fun races.) vEditinq (Also active in FTS thanks for supporting RASCAR.) NIGHT0UT (YOU HAD THE CHAMP THEN WENT AFKGUY, but thanks for supporting RASCAR m8.) Thank you anyone else I did not mention for making RASCAR what it was, I hope that you guys will reflect on RASCAR in a positive way, though that is for you to decide. I do not intend to quit Roblox, I just can't see me making time for RASCAR at this time in my life. I hope everyone enjoyed my hosting and maybe I will see ya next time! -Blake Varndell PaintScheme RASCAR President
Clipsal
#189273007Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:32 AM GMT

Wow that's sad but I understand you have a life outside of roblox, good luck on what you do in life Paint.
sidboy14
#189308137Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

This is something I never expected to hear, but thank you Blake. Outside life is a big part in why I'm leaving roblox. But thank you for running an awesome group and I wish you the best of luck. If you ever have the urge to come back and restart before the end of the 2016 season I know the roblox community and I will back you all the way. -Tanner Sidden
Tim_Richmond
#189310530Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:55 AM GMT

Good luck in training be safe as you can be.
wizardhook188
#189327736Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:13 PM GMT

Kiboy says he loves you!
Bill_Watterson
#189339816Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:03 PM GMT

Dang, didn't see this coming. I had fun running in this series in the Indy Car division. I'll never forget this series. Picked up my first ever ro-racing here in the first OMFIS race in RASCAR. Thanks Paint for the oppurtunity, and good luck and god bless you in the Air Force.
JasBloxxer114
#189362456Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:05 AM GMT

Tell me something will come from someone to replace it.
KiboyR
#189472689Saturday, May 21, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

Good luck bro. We will all miss you for a temporary amount of time.

of     1