of     1   

JakeGreenway
#189313727Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:53 AM GMT

RCFL Media is basically sports center, but you have to read not watch :) Tune in to Power Rankings, Position rankings, and other fun stuff on the RCFL Media Thread!
Rodriquex
#189313786Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:54 AM GMT

Stfu
JakeGreenway
#189314791Wednesday, May 18, 2016 3:14 AM GMT

RCFL's Hardest Schedules from 1-6 #1: Texas Christian University: This team has a very tough schedule. We all know the season hasn't started yet and noone has proved themselves, but this team schedule seems like the hardest in the league. TCU plays Maryland, Arizona State, and Ohio State twice. Maryland is looking like a good team from the start (no bias I swear). Arizona State is overall one of the best teams in the league, they practice a lot and run plays. YoungMamiSantana is one of the best coaches and quarterbacks in the league, playing against this team twice will be a challenge. Ohio State won't be too hard playing twice, but we all know MudCat8 can do his thing. #2: Notre Dame: The Fighting Irish's schedule is somewhat tough aswell, any team playing Arizona State or Maryland twice does not have it easy. Notre Dame can easily beat these teams both times they play eachother, but deooon will have to show up at QB and RauryPrime will need to get as many sacks as possible. With RauryPrime on the D line this team could be unstoppable, but the rest of the team has to contribute aswell. #3: Michigan: Michigan plays Maryland, Notre Dame, and Ohio State twice. Maryland and Notre Dame are pretty equally matched as a whole, and are both tough teams to beat. I can see Michigan easily beating Ohio State, but I am not sure about the other two. The Wolverines have not shown themselves in scrim very much at all this preseason. I will be very suprised if lmj can pull off both of these wins against two tough teams. #4: Ohio State: Ohio State's schedule is fairly easy. The only tough team that they are going to go up against twice is Arizona State. Michigan and TCU are easy beatable by Mud and his crew. Ohio State will need to show up to every game, and play like they do. OSU can easily prove themselves to be one of the best, it will be exciting to see. #5: Maryland: I swear I did not do this on purpose, but Maryland has an easy schedule. The only tough game I see them playing is Notre Dame. Maryland and Notre Dame are an equally matched team skill-wise. These games will come down to who comes out to play. TCU will not be an easy game either, but we will just have to see what happens in week 1. #6: Arizona State: It seems like the best teams are having the easiest schedule, besides Notre Dame of course. Arizona State is arguably one of the best teams in the league, and playing fairly easy teams. Notre Dame is the only team I can see beating Arizona State. I expect them to beat OSU and TCU both times. It is just depending on who comes out to play.
jermaine254
#189317785Wednesday, May 18, 2016 4:27 AM GMT

This is so ugly how is TCU easy beatable by muds team
HoopKidXI
#189317849Wednesday, May 18, 2016 4:29 AM GMT

TCU will beat muds team just for that
Philadelphiia
#189340445Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:16 PM GMT

worst media lmaooo
Future_3
#189377043Thursday, May 19, 2016 11:59 AM GMT

Hahaha. I want to see his power rankings after this bs I liek cheeze itz