of     1   

CPMegamach5
#189372821Thursday, May 19, 2016 6:53 AM GMT

I'll be really unactive from ot because I'll be out with my family. Huge family, so a lot of things going on. I'll post and update when I (or if I) reach sfmm, cancun, knott's, etc etc.. I'm just gonna post updates, and if I make entire separate threads of about vacay then I'll link them here. Not like anybody cares but just doing this thread because I've always wanted to do something like this. Basically a little blog or something. I have this as a bookmark so I'm set!!!! Lets RoCK And ROll!! xD
SpaceMohawked
#189372838Thursday, May 19, 2016 6:54 AM GMT

heyyy just passing by :P ROBLOX | Disabled Account
CPMeganice
#189733799Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:59 PM GMT

May 25 - Packing up luggage right now, I'm going to the airport at midnight (2:59pm right now), won't give any info because I don't wanna die honestly..
Nenno
#189733873Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:00 PM GMT

Seems exciting. Have fun!
CPMegamach10
#189787297Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

May 26 - Just arrived in the Imperial Valley area after taking two flights from Alaska to Seattle, and Seattle to San Diego. In Seattle, I didn't have any tickets for the next flight so it was a pain for me, but I got on the plane. I took Delta, and the first out of two flights was a modern plane with built-in screens, and we were forced to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vttuonfu2BM It's funny because at all the three airports I was at, some staff member opened up an emergency door and the alarm went off, and it happened three times at all the airports, so I was lucky to see that I guess lol other posts: http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=189757801
CPMegamach10
#189924083Saturday, May 28, 2016 8:47 PM GMT

May 28 - My aunt's baby is getting baptized and we're gonna have to go and watch and have a big party and take lots of pictures, we're setting up this green screen just so we can take pictures lol
CP_Megamach
#189957877Sunday, May 29, 2016 4:45 AM GMT

May 28 - We just came back from the party and we destroyed a bouncy house that was there and a bunch of little kids called us scary. There was a lot of extremely loud mariachi.. lol
CP_Megamach
#190010363Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:39 PM GMT

May 29 - Every one of our parents got extremely drunk at a party that was supposed to be a baptism celebration, and we were starving to death last night and we went to sleep hungry while everyone arrived and passed out at 3am. It's now 1:30pm in the afternoon and we finally got food. My extremely alcoholic cousin which everyone in the family absolutely just hates was extremely drunk and was hitting young single girls at the party and stole the mic from the live mariachi band that was there. My other extremely drunk aunts, that were laughing really hard when we facetimed them, called the taxi on him and they took him home. That same day, my aunt who had her son baptized that day was extremely sick and she couldn't talk she was like extremely sick in the throat. That same night, my cousins that were here, they brought their dog, who has nerve sensitivity, diabetes, cataracts, and god knows what else, he got a seizure last night so their family had to leave and I don't even know where they are now and we don't know what's going to happen to the dog. They might have to put him down which is said, he's like thousands of years old.. Anyways we're going to Cancun around June 6th (I believe), and my cousins get out of school on June 3rd. I'll try to focus on making one or two updates every day if I can, that's my goal right now.
TOPPPPPPKEKKKKKKK
#190010416Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:40 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
CP_Megamach
#190010482Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:41 PM GMT

we're mexican.. I think that explains a lot
CP_Megamach
#190017004Sunday, May 29, 2016 10:00 PM GMT

They had to put down the dog :( rip Apollo
Hxy_den
#190017275Sunday, May 29, 2016 10:03 PM GMT

Sounds like a heck of an adventure.
CP_Megamach
#190216510Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM GMT

May 31 - We went to Mexico, my brother went to a doctor, we ate flautas, we came back, my cousin's dog is officially dead (rip)
CP_Megamach
#190287858Thursday, June 02, 2016 6:19 AM GMT

June 1 - Seriously.. I'm not kidding you, my other cousin's dog just died recently too, it ran out and a neighbor said that the pitbull next door had killed it.. We're cursed right now.. i don't want my dogs to die :(
CPMegamach10
#190487299Sunday, June 05, 2016 5:58 AM GMT

June 4 - I got nearly 10 mosquito bites... so I got an anti-mosquito thing We went to mexicali and went to the doctor and ate and all. AND GUESS WHAT OH MY GOD: I was in the Imperial Valley area, and while I was just there, there is right now a public alert warning, before I left to go to San Diego, it was literally 112 DEGREES LIKE HOLY CRAP... Here's the warning summary anyways: -- Excessive Heat Warning in the California Desert Affected area: The lower deserts of Southwest Arizona, and southeast California including the Lower Colorado River Valley as well as the Imperial Valley. Temperature: *******highs 111 to 118 degrees******* on the lower deserts today through Sunday, with peak heat likely to occur today. -- Well right now, I'm in San Diego, we escaped the our deaths, my cousin graduated high school so we held a party here and our aunt literally hired a fire performer to play in the backyard and they got close up to everyone.. it was cool.. We ate tacos de asada I think we're going to cancun on the 6th of 7th, around there, my cousins didn't want to go so it's just my older cousins and aunts/uncles, and my parents I've also been playing Planet Coaster on my free time, I love it
CPMegamach10
#190564946Monday, June 06, 2016 6:10 AM GMT

June 5 - Went to a jumping place in San Diego, with ball pits and trampolines and everything, we drove 2 hours back to Imperial valley with just my older cousin, two aunts, my mom, and the cousin's brother's child.. since the kids back in san diego didn't want to go to cancun, we're going to the airport in Mexico to fly to cancun so we don't have to do customs by going from san diego, we're going tomorrow
CPMegamach10
#190595669Monday, June 06, 2016 8:33 PM GMT

June 6 - Just found out that there will be a huge storm in cancun with heavy rain and lightning in cancun until the weekend, which really sucks.
CPMegamach10
#190855943Friday, June 10, 2016 4:55 AM GMT

June 9 - ok nearly tons of stuff (keep in mind we're a mexican family so we're huge) We got on an airplane by stairs (the old way) and flew Volaris from Mexicali to Guadalajara. We were there just at the airport with my 16 other family members. I got a terrible mosquito bite there, really swollen and bad. We then flew another Volaris to Cancun, and we got off also on stairs outside, and on that day it was nearly 95% humid it was so bad and unbreathable. We got some rental cars, two minivans to drive around the area. So then we went to our hotel and it took probably an hour or two to get the room because the staff messed something up at an almost 5-star hotel... We got two beachside rooms, then two other normal rooms by the pool area. Then we went to the pool and all and the beach that day was closed, since it was extremely cloudy and rainy, humid, and had bad currents. So then everyone got drunk... The next day we decided to drive to Playa del Carmen, and we were lucky that day because that was the only day where Playa del Carmen would have really clear skies for the entire week, and we didn't even know it, meanwhile we could see I giant grey cloud north to Cancun, so we're glad we escaped. We accidentally went through the wrong exit and went to the bad parts of the city, but we're used to it and I know lots of tourists really hate looking at Mexican cities. At this time, my mosquito bites had gone away and I was swimming in Playa del Carmen and it was awesome, it was so blue and green, I think it's better than Cancun honestly, it wasn't crowded at all, because most american tourists don't even know about Playa del Carmen. We ate tacos de bisteck and asada there. We wanted to head to a cenote from there but it costed too much so we just left and went to the hotel in Cancun. The beach was still nearly deadly in cancun and it was rainy, and there were thick grey clouds on top, except you could see the blueness over Playa del Carmen which was funny. Then the next day we went to eat at Playa del Carmen, at a local place at the non-tourist place. We Then went to Xcaret, our group was split in half, I was in Xcaret, and the other half were at another restaurant. We went to check out the awesome aviary and butterfly pavilion place they had there, we checked out pumas, then we met up at the locker place for the other half of the group. We them swam in these cenote rivers. There were three, but only two were open, one being a claustrophobic disaster, and the other being a wide family one, so we went on that one. We passed through cliffs with real carved Mayan walls covered with moss, and cenote water, we passed through caves with real bats, and there were lots of fishes in the pool. The water was freezing cold, I was literally extremely paper-white after I got out but it went away, it was funny. We then went snorkeling in this bay they have which is connected to the light blue waters, then we ate at a buffet there, and we headed to look at the ruins they had there, which were real that we could get on. There were real ruins and pyramids int he park which was cool. Then we wanted to watch a Mayan ball game show in the ball game court, but it turns out we were at the wrong place and the ball game court was just for an exhibit, so we headed to the stadium on the other side of the park and the seats were already taken. So then we watched the show, they played the Mayan ball game, it had different cultural dances and songs of mexico, like the bandas in the north, which have all the unnecessary yelling and shouting in a musical way (which I'm so used to now), the harps in Veracruz, the drums in Tabasco, the pineapples (for some reason) in Oaxaca, and the best one and the most stereotypical to both Mexicans and tourists: Jalisco with their mariachi and the singers that are able to hold their breath in and sing at the same note for like an entire minute. It was cool, if you ever come to Cancun, you should come here. We're gonna head to Xel-Ha tomorrow, and then tulum and swim a the beach right under the ruins the next day.
CPMegamach10
#190856089Friday, June 10, 2016 4:58 AM GMT

there are a bunch of unnecessary nightclubs and showgirls in cancun too
Persolvia
#190856365Friday, June 10, 2016 5:03 AM GMT

is this a diary

of     1