of     1   

Nimblz
#189373654Thursday, May 19, 2016 7:55 AM GMT

The Roblox script editor is what I would qualify as old but gold, it works perfectly well because it is designed to be bare bones and minimal, this design strategy allows the Devs to easily implement and depreciate features, but I feel it lacks many code editing standards that would make Roblox script development more fluid. - Auto-Format / Beautify Code This is number one on this list because to me it is the most useful. Readability and understanding in your code is vital to continued development, else you become confused in the absolute mess of a triple nested for loop with 3 ifs inside of it because the indentation is off. It's a seriously great feature for staying organized alone. - Improved Intellisense It's as simple as if you have a global script variable referencing a game object, Intellisense should treat occurrences of the variable as if you had typed out the reference path, this would cut down on the time wasted searching through the object browser or wiki for the specific names of methods and properties - ModuleScript Intellisense I understand why this would be difficult to implement, but doing a quick function parse of ModuleScripts when they are required would make implementing libraries easier as you dont have to continuously search back to the library you are using for the spelling of a particular function These are the biggest features that I feel could be implemented without large-scale overhaul to the underlying editor, feel free to suggest any other features that you think I may have missed, or changes to the features I proposed! :D
LeHtoo
#189376114Thursday, May 19, 2016 11:18 AM GMT

i dont even understand this but support https://www.roblox.com/MASHED-POTATOES-D-item?id=402214466
mathgeek008
#201071466Sunday, November 06, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

Support!
mathgeek008
#201071502Sunday, November 06, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

bumped because important.

of     1